Jacob: computer activate meassge feed
Captain
# 3842
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: computer activate meassge feed
*Admiral Preston is on the screen, and is hopeful. *

Preston: Hello Jacob. I hope things are going well. I have supplied SHIELD most of the means you are using right now. I have garnered them support as the vote at the summit over SHIELD is going to happen soon. Is there anything you need as I have many friends in the Organization and in many governments. Who else told those men to contact you.
Career Officer
# 3843
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Admiral Preston is on the screen, and is hopeful. *

Preston: Hello Jacob. I hope things are going well. I have supplied SHIELD most of the means you are using right now. I have garnered them support as the vote at the summit over SHIELD is going to happen soon. Is there anything you need as I have many friends in the Organization and in many governments. Who else told those men to contact you.
Jacob: you can tell me about phase 2. Shields planned attempt to create weapons with the artifact.
Captain
# 3844
01-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Jacob: you can tell me about phase 2. Shields planned attempt to create weapons with the artifact.
Preston: Phase 2. Phase 2 is a preparation of a higher form of war, Its something I don't like but I find the necessity especially with this Drake running around. I could only guess is that they also want to avoid another M or Northman incident. My Operative has seen the item, and has identified it and postulated it as something of the darker end of the veil. The veil is more than just the good we know.. The knowledge of the late Fleet Admiral is more useful when trying to understand the phenomenon. This event may damage SHIELD's integrity as a police organization for the galaxy. So it must not get out. All I can say right now always plan a emergency plan and keep yourself in control but cut loose when needed.
Career Officer
# 3845
01-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Preston: Phase 2. Phase 2 is a preparation of a higher form of war, Its something I don't like but I find the necessity especially with this Drake running around. I could only guess is that they also want to avoid another M or Northman incident. My Operative has seen the item, and has identified it and postulated it as something of the darker end of the veil. The veil is more than just the good we know.. The knowledge of the late Fleet Admiral is more useful when trying to understand the phenomenon. This event may damage SHIELD's integrity as a police organization for the galaxy. So it must not get out. All I can say right now always plan a emergency plan and keep yourself in control but cut loose when needed.
Jacob: I've already got my own sources on where the artifact is. And believe me. If I get there first. I am not giving it back to shield. No one should have that kind of power.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3846
01-11-2013, 06:57 AM
*Memory Alpha. A man walks through the Base with a cane, with a blue light at the top, towards Central R&D.

Astrogeology. A guards hears something as a comrade nearby is hit by a light metal arrow. He goes to alert before an arrow hits him and he falls to the floor.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt.*

Tech: Director, we've got a hit on Taras. He's not exactly hiding. He's at Memory Alpha.

Chester: Captain.

*Sanders turns to him.*

You're up.

*2 minutes later, Sanders and Hill are in a shuttle and fold jump to Memory Alpha.

Astrogeology. Hawk places a holo-chip on the optical scanner and activates a signal.

Central R&D. Taras grabs the Head of Research and throws him onto a table before grabbing an instrument and stabbing it into the Head's eye, causing screams and gasps from the staff.

On Hawk's end, the holo-chip generates a holographic eyeball and opens the vault. Hawk goes in, grabs a canister, and leaves.

Taras' end. An aura of blue light emanates from him as his human fa?ade is replaced by his white skin and his cane transforms into his sceptre. Copies of himself appear at the four ramps off the Central R&D plaza.*

Taras: Kneel before me.

*The commotion continues.*

KNEEL!

*He slams the bottom of his sceptre to the ground and the staffs of all 5 Taras' flash blue. Everyone in the room kneels.*

Is this not simpler? *He starts moving through the crowd.* Is this not your natural state?

It's the unspoken truth of humanity; all your lives you go on about your ways, direction-less, believing in freedom. But, the freedom of choice diminishes from your lives' joy. You CRAVE subjugation. In the end, you will always kneel.

*A Vulcan man in a grey robe stands.*

Vulcan: Not to men like you.

Taras: There are no men like me.

Vulcan: There are always men like you.

Taras: Look to your elder, people. *He points his Sceptre at the man.* Let him be an example.

*He fires, but the blast deflects of a circular forcefield as a figure decloaks. It's Captain Sanders.*

Sanders: Y'know, the last time I was in Federation Space, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Taras: The soldier! The man out of time.

Sanders: I'm not the one who's out of time.

*There's a loud crash as the dome is blasted out, vaporising a small hole as the atmospheric shield comes up. A Shuttle moves into position to target Taras.*

Hill *Over PA*: Taras, stand down now!

*Taras fires a blast at the shuttle as it barely manoeuvres out of the way. Sanders hits Taras with his shield and the two are fighting back and forth.

Shuttle.*

Hill: The guy's all over the place.

*OOC: Logan, I think you know what to do.

Don't catch Hawk! I'm still working on a plan here.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 3847
01-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Quote:
OOC: In the same boat man. I am worn the heck out.

*S31 vessels soon follow their suspicious in their design, and of new design. *

*The Operative tries to gain more speed to catch up with the feeling he has. *

Operative: *Feels out ward* What is this feeling.... What is it...

*Feels the hunter*

*The S31 vessels catch up and open fire on them damaging them. Inside the crew of the vessel soon notice that there is newtypes present they open up and reveal a different inner frame a deep scarlet red and they become quicker and hit harder. *

*OOC: Gonna leave the naming of this new system to you ryan It is a type of newtype weapon but not for a good purpose. A type of hunting unit against their own kind. Gonna develop Preston and have him gain more political power in the galaxy. Dorman I think should too. Its been awhile since I even used him. *

* Borders of Federation and Republic space, a Dogoth Geiar class vessel A hybrid frigate and carrier but much more compact and 5 times the output of the old Birmingham class. Carrying a bits, shield bits, AT shielding, nanite regenerative shielding, and usual Federation weapons. USS Beast of Possibility. Its Captain, Admiral William Dorman. *

*Dorman feels strange but comfortable. His new crew is preforming Admirably and yet not used to a legend being their core. His assignment is not an easy one considering bureaucrats and the like. Working with this Shield organization is even more tense. They tell him nothing yet his superior Preston tells him that that is how they operate. Like a historical J Edgar Hoover and the FBI and a bit of section 31 of secrecy.*

Dorman: Number one what can you tell me about Shield currently.

Wesker: Well Admiral they are scared about something I don't know what it is...

Dorman: I may answer that somewhat. Something feels like it is not supposed to be here and it is dangerous. I don't like how SHIELD is keeping everyone in the dark, it is working against cooperation.
Matt: What the hell?!

T'mar: We're being fired upon! They must have been waiting in ambush, and disrupted the fold-jump!

David: Negative! We're right where we're supposed to be. The Roosevelt's not here!

Sam: Great. We need to take out that ship!

T'mar: I'm trying!

Sam: Try harder!

*The Republic comes about and fires all four ZPCs on the attacking ship, ripping into the hull.*

Drake really doesn't want us getting away!

Matt: All things considered, I don't blame him! Helm, find the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supercarrier and get us the hell outta here!

Helm: Fold Drive is still rechar--

Sam: Then use Slipstream!

Helm: Got it! Locking on... Engaging Slipstream Drive!

*The Republic jumps to Slipstream, and after a few minutes, rendezvouses with S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3848
01-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Ooc: you bet i do.

Hill hears a blast of music over the comm channel as jacob flies into the area.

Jacob: did you all miss me

He fires to energy pulses at taras staying arborn

Jacob: now please leave the good captain alone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3849
01-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Ooc: you bet i do.

Hill hears a blast of music over the comm channel as jacob flies into the area.

Jacob: did you all miss me

He fires to energy pulses at taras staying arborn

Jacob: now please leave the good captain alone.
*Taras raises his arms as his gold armour slowly disappears revealing white robes.*

Sanders: Mr Halsey.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3850
01-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Taras raises his arms as his gold armour slowly disappears revealing white robes.*

Sanders: Mr Halsey.
Jacob: and step away from your shinny toy.if anyone has the nice gadgets its me. Captain.