Starfleet Veteran
# 3861
01-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston's vessel hails the Super carrier *

Preston: Director.. This is indeed a trap but now it is backfired on him.. Sorry but I had to use you so we could lure him out here. This vessel is used to hunt down Newtypes and kill them. My agent is securing the escape vessel as we speak.
*S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt. Chester is working on monitoring the situation aboard.*

Chester: Understood!

Someone get me a status report!

Tech: We've lost Cooling Plant 3! We can't make repairs while our Power systems are active!

Chester: If we lose one more cooling plant, we won't be!

Get Halsey!

Tech: Channel open!

Chester: Halsey, this is Chester! We've lost one of our Cooling Plants, and a virus is threatening to knock out another one! If that happens, our Fusion Reactors are going to meltdown! You're the only one who can get into the Cooling Plant and conduct repairs! Do you copy?!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3862
01-11-2013, 12:41 PM
On the enemy ship

Jacob: come on roland how hard is it to find there core.

Roland: there section 31 you think they are going to make this easy.

Jacob fires again as agents try to come at him.

Jacob: well try to find it before Iget to old roland.
Captain
# 3863
01-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt. Chester is working on monitoring the situation aboard.*

Tech: We've lost Cooling Plant 3! We can't make repairs while our Power systems are active!

Get Halsey!

Chester: Halsey, this is Chester! We've lost one of our Cooling Plants, and a virus is threatening to knock out another one! If that happens, our Fusion Reactors are going to meltdown! You're the only one who can get into the Cooling Plant and conduct repairs! Do you copy?!
* Preston is issuing orders to the Fleet as they mop up S31 ships and their anti newtype ships are being counteracted. The will of the people present is driving the base instinct down.*

Preston: Have the reserves come in and begin to bring down the dreadnaught's engines. Have our wing come about and counterattack.

*Back on the wrecked bridge, the Operative looks at Sam and lets a smile out and is about to leave.*
Career Officer
# 3864
01-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

Get Halsey!

Jacob gets knocked back by a explosion

Jacob: I read you send the coordinates to roland and ill get there.
Captain
# 3865
01-11-2013, 12:47 PM
*The shields of the Dreadnaught come down. Preston beams aboard. In his reddish pink combat armor beams aboard on to the bridge. In front of Drake and his goons.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3866
01-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Agent: Kill all of them Minsk. *stares at the agent trying to get back up half of his face revealed.*

So you are alive.. Not for long ..

Operative: *In a familiar voice to the rest of the people in the room.* Well thats going to be a neat trick. *his hand moves and clicks and then transports the agents out into space. killing them.*

*He stands up a little wonky Sam can see his face.*
Sam: James?

*They hear an electrical hum come from Matt.*

Matt?

*Matt tries to see 'round to his back, and turns so David can see. There's an electro-chock tag on his back.*

David: Oh no. Commander!

*Matt collapses when the tag sends hundreds of volts through his spinal column and into his brain. He falls to the ground.*

Sam *Distraught*: NO!

*Sam runs over to him as his body shakes.*

Come on, Matt, eyes on me.

Matt: No... I'm clocked out here.

Sam *Distraught*: NOT AN OPTION!

Matt: Sam... it's okay. This was never gonna work... unless they had...something...

*His eyes close and his whole body goes limp. Sam holds him close to her, crying.*

David: This is Lieutenant Commander Santiago, Commander Forrester is down.

Medic *Over Comm*: Medical team's on its way!
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 01-12-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Captain
# 3867
01-11-2013, 12:49 PM
*James takes the thing off of Matt*
Captain
# 3868
01-11-2013, 12:51 PM
James: Damn it... I hope Preston can secure Drake, because I don't want to see this kind of thing again.
Career Officer
# 3869
01-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Jacob: chester I need your coordinates for that to get there.

He makes it off the ship and is heading for the roosevelt.

Jacob: roland assement of the situation.

Roland: it appears that the problem is here. Sending you coordinates now.I will say sir that the suit has not been tested for this kind of situation.

Jacob: well roland sometimes you have to run before you can walk.let's see what we can do to fix there problem.
Captain
# 3870
01-11-2013, 01:06 PM
*Preston and his men are attacked by Drake's men*