Career Officer
# 3871
01-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Jacob soon enter the area

Jacob: roland what are we looking for here.
Captain
# 3872
01-11-2013, 12:30 PM
*Preston does not find Drake as his men clear out the bridge. He is gone and a shuttle gone as well.*
Career Officer
# 3873
01-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Jacob is soon in the coolant generater room. As he enters the room the coolant begins to erode his armor slowly.
Jacob: Roland options.

Roland . Well if we could send a power surge to the generator it would bring it back online. Can we use the power core to channel it through weapons.

Jacob ok do it.

Roland . There is one problem. Your power core isn't made for that kind of output. There is a chance it will deplete all power.

Jacob. A risk we will have to take.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3874
01-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob is soon in the coolant generater room. As he enters the room the coolant begins to erode his armor slowly.
Jacob: Roland options.

Roland . Well if we could send a power surge to the generator it would bring it back online. Can we use the power core to channel it through weapons.

Jacob ok do it.

Roland . There is one problem. Your power core isn't made for that kind of output. There is a chance it will deplete all power.

Jacob. A risk we will have to take.
*Outside, 3 Republic ships warp in, as does a group of 3 Federation ships led by the U.S.S. Excalibur. They drive the remaining S31 vessels off.*

Captain Jack Forrester: U.S.S. Excalibur to S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt and R.S.S. Republic, we stand ready to assist you.

*Republic Bridge. Sam's in Sickbay as the Medics try to revive Matt. David's in Command on the Bridge.*

David: This is R.S.S. Republic. If you could spare a few engineering teams...

Forrester: They're already on their way. Where's Captain Allington and Commander Forrester?

David: Commander Forrester is in Sickbay. The Captain's with him.

T'mar: Commander, we just got a message from Sickbay. Commander Forrester has been declared KIA.

*Everyone exchanges morbid glances, before David returns his attention to T'mar.*

David: Thank you, lieutenant.

Captain, I assume you heard that?

Forrester: Yes, we did. You have my sympathies for your loss.

My engineering teams are ready to beam over.

David: Understood.

Lieutenant, notify the Captain.

T'mar: Sir?

David: Do you have a hearing problem?

T'mar: No sir, but, what if we come under attack agai--?

David: Not likely.

T'mar: Why me?

David: You're her sister, adopted or not.

Go. That's an order.

T'mar: Yes sir.

*T'mar walks into the turbolift. David walks to the commissioning plaque at the side of the bridge.*

David: 'Good and Evil are just ideas. They change in meaning for each man'.

John: You okay?

David: Yeah.

Me and Commander Forrester went to the Academy together. He arranged to have me posted to the Republic 3 years ago.

We were supposed to be a police crew, John. Not war-fighters.

John: As soon as this is over, we'll be explorers. But we won't get there if we don't pull it together and keep this crew safe. That's one thing you need to remember to sit in that Centre Chair.

*David turns to him, before the comm chirps.*

Mitchell *Over comm*: Engineering to Bridge! Would someone care to explain why I've got a bunch of egotistical Starfleet gold-monkeys in my engine room?!

*David and John try to keep from laughing.*

John: You were so busy worried about the Captain, you forgot to worry about the engineer!

David: Haha! *Presses a comm control on the arm of the Captain's Chair.*

Sorry about that Commander. Figured we could use all the help we could get.

Mitchell *Over comm*: Just tell 'em to stay away from the Subspace Coil. I just finished fixing the damn thing!

David: Will do. Santiago out.

Well, how do you like that?

John: He's mad about his engine room.

*Sickbay. T'mar's sitting next to Sam, who's sitting on a bio-bed, tears rolling down her face.*

T'mar *telepathically to Sam*: You gonna be okay?

*Sam looks at her.*

Right...

Would you rather I not communicated telepathically?

*Sam nods.*

T'mar: Okay. This better?

Sam: Yeah...

T'mar: You gonna be alright?

Sam: No...

T'mar: Okay.

*The lights in Sickbay suddenly die, before coming back on.*

Medic: Dammit! How hard is it to keep the frickin' lights on?!

T'mar: Lieutenant.

Medic: Sorry.

T'mar: Where's Doctor Foreman?

Medic: Dead. She died 2 minutes ago in surgery.

T'mar: Then you just inherited her duties as Chief Medical Officer.

*A line of Republic Officers are brought in on Stretchers and Gurneys and rushed onto bio-beds.*

Medic: Tell me something I don't know.

*The lights die again, before returning.*

If this happens in surgery...

T'mar: I'll head down to engineering.

*T'mar leaves for engineering. The medic turns to Sam.*

Medic: Sir?

Sam: Huh?

Medic: We could use a hand. Either that, or free up that bio-bed.

Sam: Right, *she stands up* sorry.

Where do you need me?

Medic: Nurse, get the Captain a medical kit.

Nurse: Yes sir.

Medic: We're gonna set up an infirmary in Cargo Bay 8. Take the medical kit and get anyone with First Aid training down there. We're gonna be getting a lot of Phaser and Plasma burns down there. If they can walk without assistance, send them back to their posts. If they need surgery, send them up here. I'll send anyone who only needs First aid down to you.

Sam: Right.

*The nurse hands a medical kit to Sam and she walks out and takes a turbolift to Cargo Bay 8.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 3875
01-12-2013, 08:24 AM
*Preston's vessel*

Preston: Gial. I want you to scuttle the S31 vessels. Everything important including the frame work. We do not need the proliferation of this weapon. Once a machine can destroy a newtype that is the day they will be consigned to history. Society is reaching something that no one has ever seen before, Drake's project was aptly named indeed.

Gial: Very well sir. But what about James?

Preston: Having him in hiding any longer would serve no purpose. Where is he by the way?

Gial: With Captain Allington, he is being treated for his minor injuries.

Preston: The commander is dead if I recall... Sam's lover.. Perhaps I should go as well.

Gial: Sir?

Preston: These men and women need help and comfort right now more than anything.

*Republic Cargo Bay 8*

*James is standing about bandage wrapped around his head and somewhat bloody. He is worried about Sam.*

James: Sam... I dunno how I can comfort you... I am sorry.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-12-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3876
01-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston's vessel*

Preston: Gial. I want you to scuttle the S31 vessels. Everything important including the frame work. We do not need the proliferation of this weapon. Once a machine can destroy a newtype that is the day they will be consigned to history. Society is reaching something that no one has ever seen before, Drake's project was aptly named indeed.

Preston: Having him in hiding any longer would serve no purpose. Where is he by the way?

Preston: The commander is dead if I recall... Sam's lover.. Perhaps I should go as well.

Preston: These men and women need help and comfort right now more than anything.

*Republic Sick bay*

*James is standing about bandage wrapped around his head and somewhat bloody. He is worried about Sam.*

*OOC: She's not in Sickbay anymore. She went to Cargo Bay 8, remember?

Captain
# 3877
01-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Right.. Sorry still trying to wake up. lol.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3878
01-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
*Preston's vessel*

*Republic Cargo Bay 8*

Quote:
Quote:
*OOC: Right.. Sorry still trying to wake up. lol.*
OOC: lol.

*Sam's running a dermal regenerator over an injured NCO's wounds when a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent walks in.*

Sam: Unless you need treatment--

Agent: Captains, we need you to come in.

Sam: I am kinda in the middle of something!

Agent: Ma'am, O.S.S. Agent Hawk has been compromised.

*Sam snaps to look at the agent in confusion, before turning off the regenrator and looking back to the injured crewman.*

Sam: Return to your post.

NCO: Yes sir.

*The NCO walks out, and Sam stands and turns to the Agent.*

Sam: Where's Hawk now?

Agent: Director Mason and Director Chester will brief you aboard the Roosevelt when her systems are clear.

Sam: Okay. You have first aid training?

Agent: Yes, why?

Sam: Grab a regenerator and help with the wounded.

*She walks over to James and unwraps the bandage, running the regenerator over the wound.*

James, I appreciate it, really, but I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna do my job, and get this ship to a Starbase.

*T'mar walks in, holding a necklace of some sort in her hand. The decoration is obscured by her hand. Sam turns to look at her.*

Sam: Lieutenant?

T'mar: Engineering think they've fixed the power conduits.

The medics found this in Commander Forrester's pocket.

*She puts the necklace in Sam's hand. She opens her hand to see it's her pendant. She closes her eyes briefly, wiping away the tear that had tried to escape, and opening them again.*

Sam: Thank you.

*She stuffs the pendant in her pocket.

T'mar nods to her, rests a hand on her shoulder for a second, and walks over to the medical kit and grabs a regenerator.*

Captain
# 3879
01-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
OOC: lol.

*Sam's running a dermal regenerator over an injured NCO's wounds when a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent walks in.*

Sam: Unless you need treatment--

Agent: Captains, we need you to come in.

Sam: I am kinda in the middle of something!

Agent: Ma'am, O.S.S. Agent Hawk has been compromised.

*Sam snaps to look at the agent in confusion, before turning off the regenrator and looking back to the injured crewman.*

Sam: Return to your post.

NCO: Yes sir.

*The NCO walks out, and Sam stands and turns to the Agent.*

Sam: Where's Hawk now?

Agent: Director Mason and Director Chester will brief you aboard the Roosevelt when her systems are clear.

Sam: Okay. You have first aid training?

Agent: Yes, why?

Sam: Grab a regenerator and help with the wounded.

*She walks over to James and unwraps the bandage, running the regenerator over the wound.*

James, I appreciate it, really, but I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna do my job, and get this ship to a Starbase.

*T'mar walks in, holding a necklace of some sort in her hand. The decoration is obscured by her hand. Sam turns to look at her.*

Sam: Lieutenant?

T'mar: Engineering think they've fixed the power conduits.

The medics found this in Commander Forrester's pocket.

*She puts the necklace in Sam's hand. She opens her hand to see it's her pendant. She closes her eyes briefly, wiping away the tear that had tried to escape, and opening them again.*

Sam: Thank you.

*She stuffs the pendant in her pocket.

T'mar nods to her, rests a hand on her shoulder for a second, and walks over to the medical kit and grabs a regenerator.*
James: I know that. Just think the company would be good, I am the one that found the base you were at. I can feel that pain your in too.

*Preston comes aboard, arms behind his back. Enters the cargo bay James and Sam are in.*

Preston: Captain Allington.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3880
01-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
James: I know that. Just think the company would be good, I am the one that found the base you were at. I can feel that pain your in too.

*Preston comes aboard, arms behind his back. Enters the cargo bay James and Sam are in.*

Preston: Captain Allington.
Sam: Admiral.