Starfleet Veteran
# 3981
01-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob. You got it
*As Halsey flies past, Sam opens up with the Phaser Array, cutting the pursuing fighters to ribbons.*

Hawk: Nice shooting!

Sam: I aim to please.

Hawk: Halsey, think you can keep these jokers busy while we hit Taras?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3982
01-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*As Halsey flies past, Sam opens up with the Phaser Array, cutting the pursuing fighters to ribbons.*

Hawk: Nice shooting!

Sam: I aim to please.

Hawk: Halsey, think you can keep these jokers busy while we hit Taras?
Jacob : oh why not.

Jacob flies back around and heads for the wormhole lighting up everything that comes through.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3983
01-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Jacob : oh why not.

Jacob flies back around and heads for the wormhole lighting up everything that comes through.
*Hawk flies the Shuttle up to the roof of Stane Tower, where Taras and Michaels are standing next to the Tesseract.*

Hawk: Sam!

Sam: I see it.

*Sam fires the phasers, which hit a high-powered energy barrier and cause no damage.*

Crap.

*Taras points his sceptre at the Shuttle and fires, hitting the shuttle's port nacelle and impulse engine. Hawk tries to keep control, but the shuttle crashes into the street as dozens of aliens land. They start marching through the streets firing at anything that moves.

Hawk and Sam get into the aft compartment and open the hatch.*

Sanders: Let's move!

*Sam grabs a phaser rifle as Hawk puts on his bow and quiver. Sanders puts on his helmet and activates the visor.*

Feel free to join us Admiral.

Sam: Or not.

*Sanders looks at her.*

We're gonna need someone to try and take out the Tesseract.

Sanders: With Tars up there? He wouldn't stand a chance.

*The whole group exits the shuttle and takes up defensive positions as the enemy army closes.*

Hawk: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I read that Halsey has family here.

Sam: Yeah. Sister with 2 kids.

Sanders: Okay, here's the game plan. We need to get the civilians that are trapped out of the buildings. Our priority is containment.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3984
01-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Jacob is up by the wormwhole blasting away at incoming alians and ships.
Career Officer
# 3985
01-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Jacob continues flying around shooting at all the alians he seed.

Roland: sir I should inform you that you did have the pulse turret installed in this suit as well as the micro quantumn torpedoes.

Jacob : thanks Roland.
Captain
# 3986
01-14-2013, 05:32 PM
*James in stealth mode gets the drop on a mob and proceeds to take them all down, with an plasma takedown bomb. An expert CQC grab and starts using its own blaster on his allies before knocking him out with a hidden hypo to the neck. Using a grappling hook he tosses a EMP charge disabling their weapons and jumps into the mob using advanced CQC and multiple martial arts. His Dark helm giving him readings noting life signs. When None are around him he engages stealth mode and starts setting charges around the main structures of the structure of the Mezzanine. When another group of them start crossing James sets them off causing them to be crushed in the rubble.*

James: Sam looks like Jacob kicked a hornets nest. Tell him he owes me one. Right now moving out to the buildings because it looks like they are rounding up civilians.

*He sprints through using a grappling hook to cross roof tops.*
Captain
# 3987
01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
*OOC: Sorry about being so late, classes most of the day.*
Career Officer
# 3988
01-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James in stealth mode gets the drop on a mob and proceeds to take them all down, with an plasma takedown bomb. An expert CQC grab and starts using its own blaster on his allies before knocking him out with a hidden hypo to the neck. Using a grappling hook he tosses a EMP charge disabling their weapons and jumps into the mob using advanced CQC and multiple martial arts. His Dark helm giving him readings noting life signs. When None are around him he engages stealth mode and starts setting charges around the main structures of the structure of the Mezzanine. When another group of them start crossing James sets them off causing them to be crushed in the rubble.*

James: Sam looks like Jacob kicked a hornets nest. Tell him he owes me one. Right now moving out to the buildings because it looks like they are rounding up civilians.

*He sprints through using a grappling hook to cross roof tops.*
Jacob : you send stresses out. Up there.
Captain
# 3989
01-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Jacob : you send stresses out. Up there.
James: Got you covered. *Sets up hologram traps for the flying troops. Then flees downward into a building and begins to take down the guards around civilians *
Starfleet Veteran
# 3990
01-15-2013, 10:23 AM
*Sam, Hawk and Sanders are fighting off the aliens when they hear phaser fire.*

Sam: Sounds like local security could use a hand.

Sanders: Can you two cover me?

Hawk: Captain... *Hawk sets his quiver to explosive arrows and gets ready to fire.* it would be my genuine pleasure!

*Sam takes her phaser rifle and starts laying down suppressing fire as Sanders jumps on top of the downed shuttle and runs across the street, over rubble and crashed hoppers and skimmers, and makes it to the police barricade.*

Police Chief: It'll be 3 hours before the Republic can get Assault Operations here!

Police Officer: Assault Ops? Does the Military know what's happening here?!

*Sanders jumps on top of a skimmer and startles the cops.*

Sanders: You need men in those buildings. There are civilians trapped inside and they'll be walking into the line of fire. Get them off the street through the subways or the trans-lines, or anyway you can. We need a perimeter as far back as 2 kilometers.

Police Chief: Why the hell should I take orders from you?

*Suddenly, an alien fighter strafes the street, stopping just short of the police line and enemy troops start swarming the barricade. Sanders drives them back with his shield and hand-to-hand combat training. The other officer turns to the chief.*

Police Officer: THAT'S why you should take orders from him!

Police Chief: *Taps his combadge* I need men in those buildings! Lead the civilians out and into the trans-conduits or subways! I need a perimeter as far back as 79th!

*Meanwhile, Sam and Hawk are fighting off the aliens. Sam managing to expend only one shot on each one at 100m, with Hawk laying down explosive arrows and detonating them while also using normal arrows and sonic arrows to kill and disorientate them.*

Sam: Just like Solais!

Hawk: You and I remember Solais very differently!
My Fan Fictions