Career Officer
# 391
08-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Things always get worse before they get better.

I have also had Derek Ross hijack ships from the Mars Ship docks and sabotage them. From what I can tell the fleet that bombarded Andoria is coming here. Reports indicated Smith's hold on the Federation worlds is tense as he is bleeding systems. The Klingons thanks to General Torpal have denied Smith's regime and shown support for us. The Romulans are sending more brigades of vessels to reinforce the borders. The Cardassians are neutral in this. Deep Space Nine is also reporting issues with the Dominion. I sense it is not all me on that count.

The Borg Taskforce is staying out of it saying they cannot commit ships to aide either side. They were angered when Smith took Admiral Quinn into custody.
we will have to wait and see how things unfold. i must return to the rift i will return soon if you need me before i return you know how to contact me.

sinclaire soon enters the rift a space in between time where energy is infinite and he can travel learn and see anything he desires. it is not just time travel it is more complex as it must remain balanced. as he enters the rift he is hit by a wave of nause. the galaxy is in imbalance evil is seeping its fangs into the galaxy causing the balance to be broken. sinclaire works on restoring some of the balance to the rift but the rift feels odd it feels almost empty. he calls out to the other few people who call this place home but recieves no response. it is as though they have vanished. he soon discovers a capsul left by the high master of the rift. it contains a message telling sinclaire that they have left this galaxy to find balance in another. they will not return and he must remain. the power of the rift is his alone to control and keep balanced.

sinclaire lets out a long sigh people he considered friends have now gone and the man he considered his father since he came here has left him alone to face the coming evil. the rift is again disturbed by his emotions and now it tries to sooth him.
Starfleet Veteran
# 392
08-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Allen. My forces are ready. We will leave soon. Admiral i would suggest that station 41 declare independent from the federation. It may seem a radical step but i think it may be a necissary step. I have been in contact with the vgi council and they have pulled there ambasoder from the federation and will support you. I have contacted a few friends in starfleet and there are some that are ready to move if given the chance. But sadly most of the federation as a whole seems to support this smith. I have been unable to contact my original maco battalion. From what i can tell almost all the macos have been killed or court martialed by smith.

Occ: i can play this very well as this reminds me alot of babylon 5.
OOC: That was the idea. Next I'll paint a Giant 41 on my starship! Jk.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 393
08-13-2012, 06:53 AM
*U.S.S. Victorious*
Ryan: Admiral Allen, I need you to get the DeForest Kelley ready for departure. The crew's already manning their stations. I've got a trip to make to Deep Space 61. Commander Neilson is a friend of mine and he's offering us his support. I'm taking the Victorious, the Regent, the Darwin and the DeForest Kelley over there. DS-61 is on the other side of the Federation, so I'll be walking straight across hostile territory, don't worry. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. Are we ready to move?

O'Neil: We're clear. All ships are in formation.

Ryan: Engage cloak.

O'Neil: All ships have cloaked.

Ryan: Get us to DS-61. Maximum Warp. Engage.

*Assimilated Romulan ship*
DeSalle: I may not have to do anything to your Federation, Soval. They're doing a good job of destroying themselves.

Soval: Jessica, how did you get away from the Borg?

DeSalle: I broke the interlink node's connection to the collective. I was able to seize control of the entire Borg Probe, and free all the comrades you betrayed.

Soval: When I left the Miranda, I was saving lives on the Khitomer. If I'd known you were being boarded I'd have--

DeSalle: Tell it to the crewmates you killed! We're almost prepared. But, let us see what the next few days bring for your Federation. We've returned to the Unimatrix. Where that is, is none of your concern.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 394
08-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*U.S.S. Victorious*
Ryan: Admiral Allen, I need you to get the DeForest Kelley ready for departure. The crew's already manning their stations. I've got a trip to make to Deep Space 61. Commander Neilson is a friend of mine and he's offering us his support. I'm taking the Victorious, the Regent, the Darwin and the DeForest Kelley over there. DS-61 is on the other side of the Federation, so I'll be walking straight across hostile territory, don't worry. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. Are we ready to move?

O'Neil: We're clear. All ships are in formation.

Ryan: Engage cloak.

O'Neil: All ships have cloaked.

Ryan: Get us to DS-61. Maximum Warp. Engage.

*Assimilated Romulan ship*
DeSalle: I may not have to do anything to your Federation, Soval. They're doing a good job of destroying themselves.

Soval: Jessica, how did you get away from the Borg?

DeSalle: I broke the interlink node's connection to the collective. I was able to seize control of the entire Borg Probe, and free all the comrades you betrayed.

Soval: When I left the Miranda, I was saving lives on the Khitomer. If I'd known you were being boarded I'd have--

DeSalle: Tell it to the crewmates you killed! We're almost prepared. But, let us see what the next few days bring for your Federation. We've returned to the Unimatrix. Where that is, is none of your concern.
I will cite it as too much risk but you would simpley ignore it. Very well. Just remember this *hands him a small data pad* it should buy you time if you find yourself cornered.
Captain
# 395
08-13-2012, 07:55 AM
*Fleet Admiral Allen readily after much check up and examination command of the Federation back to the President and Commander of Starfleet Admiral Quinn.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen stands in the turbolift on his way back to the USS Odyssey, He tries to branch out to Soval to give him some inkling that he needs to find him.. Things are getting far to hairy.*

*The mission he was given was secret and yet what he was nervous about. Earth was to be retaken and the plan had many stages and plans to it. *

*sighs*
Career Officer
# 396
08-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Sinclaire soon returns to starbase 41. Unsure of how he will continue. He soon hails allen.

Allen i need to make at least an attempt to talk the iconians out of this. It is my duty. If they do not listen well nothing will have changed. If they hear what i have to say we could avoide a terrible war. I must head to iconia and will try to talk to them. Do not worry they cant harm me now.

Soon sinclaire opens a gateway and heads to the heart of iconia to find the iconian leaders.
Starfleet Veteran
# 397
08-13-2012, 09:58 AM
*Deep Space 61. U.S.S. Victorious, Regent, Darwin and DeForest Kelley decloak around the station*

*On the station*
Ryan: Thanks for the invitation, Matt.

Matt Neilson: Don't mention it, Admiral. But, we've got a problem.

Ryan: Surprise, surprise.

Matt: Smith knows you're here. The U.S.S. Bajor is on it's way, and hooking up with some heavy reinforcements.

Ryan: Then we'd better leave before--

Matt: The ships receiving the attack orders were already on their way here. Smith doesn't want to risk us breaking away. He knows that DS-61 is self-sufficient and--

Ryan: How many?

Matt: 150 ships. That's about all our defences can handle. They'll probably meet up with more ships to tip the balance even further in their favour.

Ryan: I guess this is where we make our stand. Did you change the access codes?

Matt: Already done. I'd like to turn command over to you, Admiral.

Ryan: "Captain" will do.

Matt: Sir?

Ryan: Until the crisis is over, I'm no Starfleet Flag Officer.

Matt: Understood.

*3 hours later. Ops.*

Ryan: Well?

Matt: Almost on top of us. 2 minutes out.

Ryan: Let's do it.

Matt: You're on.

*On all levels, holographic images and viewscreen images of the "Captain" appear.*

Ryan: Can I have your attention, please? A few hours ago, we learned that warships are on their way here, from Earth. Their orders are to illegally seize control of DS-61 by force. As current administrator of the station, I cannot allow this to happen. Admiral Smith has violated the Federation constitution, by arresting the President, dissolving the Federation Council, declaring Martial Law, and personally ordering the bombings of Civilian targets on Andoria and Alpha Centauri.

*Outside the station, Peregrine fighters are taking positions in defensive formation with the current flotilla around the station*

Following these attacks, Andoria, Alpha Centauri, Starbase 41 and Solais V broke away from the Federation and declared independence. Deep Space 61 now stands with them! As of this moment, DS-61 is SECEDING from the United Federation of Planets! We will remain an independent state until Admiral Smith is removed from power.

After the current crisis, any of you, who wish to leave for the Federation, are free to do so. Thank you. *Closes channel* Well, now we're in it.

Matt: Here they come.

*Outside, 178 federation ships drop out of warp, approaching the defence perimeter, and begin launching fighters*

Starfleet Captain *Over Speakers*: This is U.S.S. Bajor to DS-61 and Renegade ships. You are ordered to surrender your commands and prepare to be boarded by order of Admiral Smith. This is your only warning.

Ryan: *Opens channel* This is Captain Ryan Allington, acting CO of DS-61. Negative on surrender, we will not stand down. You are following orders in violation of Federation Law. These orders have forced us to declare independence. We don't want a fight. But, if you attempt to carry out these orders, we will defend ourselves.

Matt: No response.

Ryan: Come on, Captain. You've got to see these orders are wrong. Leave while you still can.

Matt: Several Starships have stopped moving. The rest will be in weapons range in 60 seconds!

Ryan: Red Alert. Activate weapons grid. *Phaser and torpedo turrets rise from their ports inside the station's hull. A massive section below the docking section retracts upwards, revealing a large emitter bank.*

Matt: Weapons ready.

Ryan: Don't target yet. All ships, begin intercept, but, do not, I repeat, do NOT initiate combat. Let them fire first. We won't start this fight, but, by God, we'll finish it!

Matt: They're locking onto our ships! But, another 10 of there ships have stopped and powered down weapons.

Ryan: That brings them down to 162 ships!

Matt: They've opened fire!

*Enemy ships start firing all weapons on the defence group.*

Ryan: All ships, if you are fired upon, return fire. Target to disable, but, if you have to take them out, do it.

*Outside, 2 enemy Defiants strafe the Regent, who's shields barely hold. The Regent then takes out 4 enemy fighters. Meanwhile, behind the lines, 8 of the other ships, led by the U.S.S. Valor, move toward the battle*

Ryan: They're rejoining the fight?! Alpha Squadron! Head towards the Valor's group and--

Matt: Captain, wait! They're firing on the other Starfleet ships!

Ryan: What?! Show me! *On the viewscreen, 8 Starfllet ships punch a whole through the enemy battle group and recover disabled friendly fighters.*

Matt: We're being hailed by the San Diego.

Ryan: Onscreen! Greg, nice timing!

Greg: Don't mention it. The Venture's still sitting there, though.

Matt: Ryan, the Darwin's breaking formation. She's heading toward the Venture!

*Bridge of the Darwin*
Daya: This is the Darwin to U.S.S. Venture. We are on intercept course with you but we are not, repeat NOT on an attack run. If you do not engage us we will assume you're non-combatant.

*U.S.S. Darwin passes the Venture without incident.*

Daya: All ships, this is Captain Saph. Venture is non-combatant, repeat, Venture in non-combatant. Adjust your Friend-or-Foe systems accordingly.

*DS-61: Ops*
Ryan: That's 23!

Matt: 24! Discovery is withdrawing from battle!

Ryan: How many ships are left?

Matt: They're down to 78. Correction: 50. A large chunk of their forces just surrendered and/or pulled out! Hold on. U.S.S. Michigan is heading right at us!

Ryan: All weapons stations! Concentrate fire on the Michigan. Fire to disable!

*A flurry of phaser and quantum torpedo fire is directed at the Michigan, breaching their shields and causing enough damage that she goes out of control.*

Matt: Oh hell!

Ryan: All hands, brace for impact!

*The debris from the Michigan hits the Starbase's shields.*

Ryan: Damage Report!

Matt: Shields are down to 15%! If they get past the defence group like that again...

*Outside, in the cockpit of one of the Peregrines, Beta 1*

Pilot: Delta Squadron, they're trying to cut-off the Darwin! Lend 'em a hand! Alpha Squadron, punch us whole to the Bajor! Gamma and Beta Squadrons, you're with me!

*The fighters push through the enemy fighter screens and go after their own targets as Gamma and Beta Squadrons break through the Bajor's Shields*

*In the cockpit of Beta 1*
Pilot: Steady...FIRE! *A flurry of phaser cannon fire and photon torpedoes are shot towards the Bajor's engineering section and around the bridge module.* Gotcha! Beta 1 to DS-61. Bajor is disabled!

Pilot 2 *Over comm.*: Captain, look! The Regent. *In the distance, out of the canopy, the Regent can be seen, on fire.*

*DS-61 Ops*
Ryan: Captain, get outta there! Get to the escape pods!

Regent Captain *Over comm*: Too late to get out! We've got fires on all decks now! There's nothin we can do except--

Ryan: Captain? Captain!

*The Regent crashes into an attacking Odyssey's stardrive, destroying both ships*

*Cockpit of Beta 1*
Pilot: Oh my God...

Computer: Collision Alert! Collision Alert! Collision Alert!

Pilot: *Looks out. Sees debris from an enemy fighter heading right at him. Banks hard starboard. Wing gets torn off. Fighter goes out of control*

Ores *Over Comm.*: David, eject!

Pilot: I can handle it!

Ores: Eject, damnit! Eject!

Pilot: *Hits controls and slides into the escape capsule as it jettisons*

*DS-61 Ops*

Matt: Just the Roanoke left.

Ryan: DS-61 to Roanoke, your ship is out of control! Surrender and let us take on prisoners. We promise safe passage to-- *Roanoke explodes*.

Matt: Oh my god.

Ryan: Damage report?

Matt: It could've been a lot worse. Recovery operations already underway.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 398
08-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Sinclaire soon enters the heart of iconia. And enters a large stone chamber where a large group oficonians sit and are discussing there plans and are shocked to see guardian appear in there midst. Before they can speak.

We have had a treaty for thousands of years before any of these races becam. We agreed to not interfere in there involvment but you have. You have disregarded our treaty and betrayed all we stood for. Have you lost your way that much. Have become so lost you forgot what you are supposed to be. I have not you disgrace all of the older races by your actions. This galaxy can choose for itself. Why must we act on there behalf. They are capable of far more then what either of us can do for them. They need to be allowed there own destiny. Why must we try to decide there fate.
Captain
# 399
08-13-2012, 02:15 PM
*Vice Admiral Bat'rak and a Klingon Detachment warp in to Deep Space 61*

VA Bat'rak: This is Vice Admiral Bat'rak under Fleet Admiral Allen. To all of Admiral Smith's starfleet vessels you are to stand down. This battle is pointless, if you continue to fight we will have no choice but to retaliate.

Comm officer: No response sir.

VA Bat'rak: then we will have a glorious day in combat. may the dead find their peace. ready weapons disarm only. If you can't you have permission to destroy them.

Also patch in to Captain Allington we are here to assist.
Starfleet Veteran
# 400
08-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Vice Admiral Bat'rak and a Klingon Detachment warp in to Deep Space 61*

VA Bat'rak: This is Vice Admiral Bat'rak under Fleet Admiral Allen. To all of Admiral Smith's starfleet vessels you are to stand down. This battle is pointless, if you continue to fight we will have no choice but to retaliate.

Comm officer: No response sir.

VA Bat'rak: then we will have a glorious day in combat. may the dead find their peace. ready weapons disarm only. If you can't you have permission to destroy them.

Also patch in to Captain Allington we are here to assist.
Ryan: Captain, no need for the Klingon Battle chant today. All the enemy ships either left, were destroyed or disabled, or defected. We have the situation under control, though you're welcome to assist in Clean-up and Search and Rescue Operations
My Fan Fictions