Career Officer
# 3991
01-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Jacob continues firing non stop as the aliaNS keep coming.
Captain
# 3992
01-15-2013, 12:26 PM
*James pounds another Alien through a wall head first, lets out a sigh*

James: Civilians secured. *Looks at the civilians* Get out of here head down to the bunkers.

*As the crowd out he leaves via window. To the next batch attacking local security*

*After taking down the inital group*

James: You! Focus on keeping these people in their bunkers and out of the buildings and streets.

Security: Why should I listen to you?

*Start being stop at by more aliens but James skillfully beats them down and the security officer does as told*

James: Good boy. James to Jacob. Civilians are going to be kept in their respective bunkers and off the buildings and streets.

Sam anything on your end?
Career Officer
# 3993
01-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Jacob is soon moving back as more and more hostiles keep coming. He continues firing and avoiding enemy fire but is soon hit by a heavy blast sending him through a nearby building he gets up and fires a spears of micro torpedoes. As he then begins close quarters combat with them as they keep coming.

Jacob: Roland I could go for ideas about now.

Roland: well sir you could start by closing that portal.

Jacob : I meant something a little more like the current situation.

Jacob fires a energy pulse again as he jumps barely avoiding a blast. But still getting caught in a second blast.

Roland: sir suit shielding is failing. And the armor itself will only absorb so much damage

Jacob : thanks for stating the obvious Roland.
Career Officer
# 3994
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

James: Civilians secured. *Looks at the civilians* Get out of here head down to the bunkers.

*As the crowd out he leaves via window. To the next batch attacking local security*

James: You! Focus on keeping these people in their bunkers and out of the buildings and streets.

*Start being stop at by more aliens but James skillfully beats them down and the security officer does as told*

James: Good boy. James to Jacob. Civilians are going to be kept in their respective bunkers and off the buildings and streets.

Jacob grunts as he is thrown into a wall before getting up and killing his attacker.

Jacob : good to hear it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3995
01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:

OOC: Already did that.

*Sam and Hawk are now holding off the Aliens with ease.*

Sam: Yeah, I've got 2 power packs left before I run out of ammo.

Captain, make the call.

Sanders *over comm*: Alright, listen up! Hawk, head up building top. Call out strafing runs and make sure they don't get out of the zone.

Halsey, listen to Hawk and don't let these guys out of the perimeter. If they try, turn them back or turn them to ash.

Allen, go stealth. Find any civvies still trapped and get them into the trans-conduits or off the streets anyway you can.

Allington, you and me stay and keep the fighting down here. We need to keep Taras focused on us.

Let's go!

*Sanders jumps over a line of debris and next to Sam, passing her one of the aliens' rifles as Hawk uses a grapple line arrow to head up to a nearby rooftop.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3996
01-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Already did that.

*Sam and Hawk are now holding off the Aliens with ease.*

Sam: Yeah, I've got 2 power packs left before I run out of ammo.

Captain, make the call.

Sanders *over comm*: Alright, listen up! Hawk, head up building top. Call out strafing runs and make sure they don't get out of the zone.

Halsey, listen to Hawk and don't let these guys out of the perimeter. If they try, turn them back or turn them to ash.

Allen, go stealth. Find any civvies still trapped and get them into the trans-conduits or off the streets anyway you can.

Allington, you and me stay and keep the fighting down here. We need to keep Taras focused on us.

Let's go!

*Sanders jumps over a line of debris and next to Sam, passing her one of the aliens' rifles as Hawk uses a grapple line arrow to head up to a nearby rooftop.*
*James goes back into stealth mode and turns on the scanner, and heads out. *

*Another bunch of ground forces are soon ambushed by a Hologram trap. His suit soon begins to leave after images as he skill fully removes the platoon.*
Captain
# 3997
01-15-2013, 01:07 PM
*Preston is sitting with the President of the Federation Santiago. Watching the battle on a secret feed. Santiago turns to Preston a little angrily.*

Preston: I sense your angry about something.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3998
01-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
*Preston is sitting with the President of the Federation Santiago. Watching the battle on a secret feed. Santiago turns to Preston a little angrily.*

Preston: I sense your angry about something.
Santiago: When did this report come in?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3999
01-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Jacob soon gets airborn again.

Jacob : I'm going to try to take out the gate way.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4000
01-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob soon gets airborn again.

Jacob : I'm going to try to take out the gate way.
Hawk: Hold on, Halsey. I can see a wing of hostiles headed east out of the zone. And you've got a whole hornets nest up your rear.

Sam, don't look now but there's a whole bunch of tangos coming your way!

Sam *over comm*: Yeah! We noticed!

*Sam is injured, a gash across her forehead with Aliens continuing towards them, firing. Just as Sam's about to get hit in the back, Sanders tackles her into an alley.*

Sam: Thanks.

Sanders: Don't mention it.

Sam: Cap, this isn't gonna mean a damn if we don't--

Oh hell!

*An alien destroyer flies out of the wormhole.*

Sanders: Well, this couldn't be worse.
My Fan Fictions