Starfleet Veteran
# 4011
01-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob soon is with the rest of the group.

Jacob: so do we really have a plan here people.
Sam: Nothing we do is gonna mean a damn if we don't take out that wormhole!

Sanders: Halsey, take Hawk as close to the tower as you can without being on it.

Hawk, you'll provide covering fire.

Halsey, when you're done we need to bottleneck the wormhole. You've got the hammer, so bring it down on those b*****ds.

Allen, you and me will try and focus their ground forces on us.

Sam, you volunteered.

And Destroyer...

*The Destroyer looks at him, with a rage-filled face*

...smash.

*The Destroyer smiles before leaping into the distance. Hawk walks over to Halsey and Sam waits by Sanders.*

Sanders: You're gonna need a ride.

Sam: I got a ride. *Nods to a pile of debris lining up into a ramp up to the rooftops.*

Sanders: Huh? *He looks and sees the line of debris.* Huh.

You sure you wanna do this?

Sam: Yeah... it's gonna be fun.

I'll need a boost.

*Sanders activates his shield.*

Sanders: One springboard coming up.

*He crouches down at the bottom of the pile as Sam runs up and jumps off the shield and onto the pile before running up onto the rooftop.*

Okay, Halsey, get going.

Hawk: Ready when you are.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4012
01-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Jacob grabs hawk :tell me where you want off
Starfleet Veteran
# 4013
01-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Jacob grabs hawk :tell me where you want off
Hawk: There's a tower adjacent to Stane Interplanetary. It's not as high, but it'll give me a clear line of sight. It's a good 500m from the Tower.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4014
01-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: There's a tower adjacent to Stane Interplanetary. It's not as high, but it'll give me a clear line of sight. It's a good 500m from the Tower.
Jacod : ok lets go.

After taking hawk to the tower he heads back to a mid level of stand tower. He gets out of his current suit and touch's a fee pannels as the wall opens up revealing a line of suits. One is much bigger then the others and is more armored and armed. He steps into that suit as he heads for the wormwhole. As a wave of hostiles comes he lets lose a devistating blast from his chest piece clearing the wormwhole for a moment.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4015
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Jacod : ok lets go.

After taking hawk to the tower he heads back to a mid level of stand tower. He gets out of his current suit and touch's a fee pannels as the wall opens up revealing a line of suits. One is much bigger then the others and is more armored and armed. He steps into that suit as he heads for the wormwhole. As a wave of hostiles comes he lets lose a devistating blast from his chest piece clearing the wormwhole for a moment.
*Hawk draws his bow and sets his quiver.*

Hawk: Okay Sam, I'm in position.

*Sam is still making her way to Stane Tower, leaping across the gaps between buildings.*

Sam *panting*: Glad to hear it.

I'm nearly there...

*Sam reaches the last building from the Tower, finding there's no way she can make the jump.*

Oh, come on.

Hawk *Over comm*: What's wrong?

*Sam looks around, and sees a crane reaching up to rooftop level with the tower. The beam is just 5 meters from the edge of the tower, but it's 50 meters too high. Sam sees the control booth and runs over to the building the Crane's situated on.*

Sam: Nothing. I'll call you back.

*She starts climbing the crane, as wind starts to batter her into the ladder safety cage.*

Come on, Sam. Now is not the time for fear.

Fear comes later. Oh boy.

*Caspian III. Santiago and Preston are still watching the FNN broadcast.*

FNN Reporter: The fighting on Deis II continues to rage as the Republic Military and Local Law Enforcement is powerless to stop the alien onslaught. All that stands between Deis II and annihilation is the band of what survivors are calling "heroes" that have been fighting to contain the threat.

Little is known at this time but we can confirm that Republic Captain Samantha Allington, Great-Granddaughter of Shadow War hero and Republic Founder Ryan Allington, is on the scene.

S.H.I.E.L.D. seems to have been immobilised as what can only be described as a virus sweeps through the organisation's comm network. However, S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt has been seen heading towards Deis II at Warp 3.

More details as they become available.

If you have family on Deis II, or are on Deis II yourself, please don't hesitate to call the Republic Military Rescue Hotline on Channel 947-R.

Santiago: Do we have any ships near Deis II?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4016
01-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Jacob : whatever you guys are planning is hurry. I can't keep them at bay for ever.

Roland: sir your power out put is down to 50% if you don't stop in the next hour you will not be able to recharge the chest piece and will die.

Jacob: thanks Roland I really needed that good news.

He then returns to blasting away at enemy units.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4017
01-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Jacob : whatever you guys are planning is hurry. I can't keep them at bay for ever.

Roland: sir your power out put is down to 50% if you don't stop in the next hour you will not be able to recharge the chest piece and will die.

Jacob: thanks Roland I really needed that good news.

He then returns to blasting away at enemy units.
Sam: Working on it!

*Sam's hands are freezing up as she gets higher and the wind gets colder. She finally reaches the top of the ladder and gets into the control booth, lowering the Crane's payload down as close to 40 feet as she can get. She then grabs a pair of gloves in the booth, puts them on, and climbs into the frame of the Crane's beam. She runs across the metal footpath before jumping onto the cable and sliding down to the load, the cable quickly tearing through the gloves and cutting into her hands as she reaches the bottom. The payload swings as she jumps off of it and reaches to grab the ledge of the Tower, barely catching the ledge and pulling herself up.*

Ah!

*She looks at her hands, which are bleeding badly. She then looks ahead of her and sees Taras standing between her and the Tesseract. Sam begins to walk towards him.*

Sam: Give it up Taras. There's no where left to run.

Taras: Please, don't insult my intelligence. Your ledger is dripping with red!

Those people DIS made you kill, Solais V, the Liberty...

*Sam pauses, trying to shake the memory of what Sam 2 did to the Liberty when she went after her into Iconian Space.*

Commander Forrester?

*Sam snaps to glare at him, as a blue glow develops in her pocket. A blue flash sparks in her eyes as she advances towards Taras, who fires at her with his sceptre. The blast is caught by a blue energy field surrounding her. Taras backs away, still firing. He backs himself up to the ledge and Sam reaches out and grabs him by the throat with her right hand, before holding him over the edge of the building.*

Sam *voice echoing, like two people are speaking at the same time*: How dare you...

Taras *choking*: Please... don't...

Grant me... mercy...

Sam *voice echoing*: Mercy? How much mercy have you shown? How many lives have you taken?

Taras *choking*: I... beg of you...

Sam *voice echoing*: Would you like to see how it feels to have someone rip through your mind?!

*Sam scans Taras telepathically.*

I won't kill you, not yet. Not until I've decimated you, painfully, intimately, and in every way I now know you fear.

You think you know pain? I'll teach you the true meaning of pain!

Hawk *Over comm*: Sam, what are you doing?

Sam *voice echoing*: Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain.

*Sam's eyes falsh brighter, more violently, as Taras' body is engulfed by blue energy. Taras screams out in pain before Sam throws him across the roof, a ball of energy generating in her hand before she fires it into Taras, the beam beginning to tear him apart.*

Hawk *Over comm*: Sam, stop!

Sam *voice echoing*: THIS is MY bargain you sack of garbage!

Taras *in agony*: PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU, GIVE ME MERCY!

Sam *voice echoing*: You don't know the meaning of the word!

Hawk *Over comm*: Hawk to Sanders, I'm taking the shot.

*An arrow flies into Sam, exploding as the photon warhead makes contact, knocking her down. Taras' body is leaking out some form of white energy.*

Halsey, use Taras' sceptre and close the wormhole!

*OOC: I've been wanting to show Sam's connection to the Veil for a while, but I couldn't think of a catalyst (which is why I wanted Allen to kill Matt during the S31 attack on the Republic) but this seemed good enough. I really wanted to show a much darker side of Sam here.

I'd say I've succeeded, wouldn't you?*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4018
01-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Ooc yeah pretty good

Halsey dives for the top of the tower avoiding fire as he heads for the scepter.
Career Officer
# 4019
01-16-2013, 03:13 PM
He picks up the sceptor and looks at it for a moment.

Jacob : private channel , Roland can you get a quick scan of this before we use it. And a micro sample of the power source.
Captain
# 4020
01-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Hawk draws his bow and sets his quiver.*

Hawk: Okay Sam, I'm in position.

*Sam is still making her way to Stane Tower, leaping across the gaps between buildings.*

Sam *panting*: Glad to hear it.

I'm nearly there...

*Sam reaches the last building from the Tower, finding there's no way she can make the jump.*

Oh, come on.

Hawk *Over comm*: What's wrong?

*Sam looks around, and sees a crane reaching up to rooftop level with the tower. The beam is just 5 meters from the edge of the tower, but it's 50 meters too high. Sam sees the control booth and runs over to the building the Crane's situated on.*

Sam: Nothing. I'll call you back.

*She starts climbing the crane, as wind starts to batter her into the ladder safety cage.*

Come on, Sam. Now is not the time for fear.

Fear comes later. Oh boy.

*Caspian III. Santiago and Preston are still watching the FNN broadcast.*

FNN Reporter: The fighting on Deis II continues to rage as the Republic Military and Local Law Enforcement is powerless to stop the alien onslaught. All that stands between Deis II and annihilation is the band of what survivors are calling "heroes" that have been fighting to contain the threat.

Little is known at this time but we can confirm that Republic Captain Samantha Allington, Great-Granddaughter of Shadow War hero and Republic Founder Ryan Allington, is on the scene.

S.H.I.E.L.D. seems to have been immobilised as what can only be described as a virus sweeps through the organisation's comm network. However, S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt has been seen heading towards Deis II at Warp 3.

More details as they become available.

If you have family on Deis II, or are on Deis II yourself, please don't hesitate to call the Republic Military Rescue Hotline on Channel 947-R.

Santiago: Do we have any ships near Deis II?
Preston: Admiral Dorman and a small task force outside the border being jerked around by low level bureaucrats stone walling their attempts at a peaceful crossing to aid. Other than that the only person I have near is Admiral Allen on scene. Right now he is with that small band trying to defend the position.