Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,040
# 4041
01-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soon a Federation carrier arrives and starts giving aid and relief*

*Dorman beams down*

Dorman: Sorry about taking so long. Getting stone walled by bureaucrats is annoying at the very least.
Jacob: first rounds on you then . Well as suprised as I am to say this we did pretty well back there everyone.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,455
# 4042
01-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: first rounds on you then . Well as suprised as I am to say this we did pretty well back there everyone.
James: Yeah I do think we need to get into some shape.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,903
# 4043
01-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Yeah I do think we need to get into some shape.
David *Over comm*: Republic to Captain Allington.

Sam: Go ahead Commander.

David *Over comm*: The 7th Fleet is in orbit and on station. The Federation 6th Fleet is also present, as is the Roosevelt.

Sam: You're a little late, Commander.

David *Over comm*: Yes sir. We're ready to beam you up.

Sam: Hawk, wanna join in?

Hawk *Over comm*: May as well.

Sam: We'll see you on the Roosevelt in a couple of hours.

Allington to Republic, two to beam up.

*Sam and Hawk are beamed up to the Republic.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,040
# 4044
01-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Yeah I do think we need to get into some shape.
Jacob: yeah might be a good idea.

Roland : sir we have a possible issue.

Jacob : what Roland don't ruin my good feeling. Go to private channel.
Ok Roland spill it out.

Roland : I am unsure yet wether this will be good or bad news but part of the artifacts energy signiture is in your chest piece and is trying to work around the omega particle you use to power it.

Jacob : which means what.

Roland: I am still not sure. If the two particles come together I am not sure what would happen.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,040
# 4045
01-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Jacob is soon sitting at a desk in what's left of stand tower going through multiple files while he has Roland monitering and running scenarios for the artifact and chest piece.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 230
# 4046
01-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: yeah might be a good idea.

Roland : sir we have a possible issue.

Jacob : what Roland don't ruin my good feeling. Go to private channel.
Ok Roland spill it out.

Roland : I am unsure yet wether this will be good or bad news but part of the artifacts energy signiture is in your chest piece and is trying to work around the omega particle you use to power it.

Jacob : which means what.

Roland: I am still not sure. If the two particles come together I am not sure what would happen.
Captain Adams>"Open a channel to the Republic."

Comm officer>" Aye sir, Channel Open."

Captain eA> " This is Captain ethanADAMS of the USS Gato. Sorry to ease drop on you Captain's Rolnd & Jacob, but could you tell me what Sector you may be in for I will high tail it out of here pronto. If I may send you something from my ships compter that would interest you both significantly. (nice to see an RP on here)

eA> "Send it Lieutenant. Prepare for maximum warp"
Lieutenant Oasis> "Aye sir, on it's way, preparing for maximum warp, sir."

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Omega_Directive
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet

Last edited by francisakirk; 01-17-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,040
# 4047
01-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Captain Adams>"Open a channel to the Republic."

Comm officer>" Aye sir, Channel Open."

Captain eA> " This is Captain ethanADAMS of the USS Gato. Sorry to ease drop on you Captain's Rolnd & Jacob, but could you tell me what Sector you may be in for I will high tail it out of here pronto. If I may send you something from my ships compter that would interest you both significantly. (nice to see an RP on here)

eA> "Send it Lieutenant. Prepare for maximum warp"
Lieutenant Oasis> "Aye sir, on it's way, preparing for maximum warp, sir."

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Omega_Directive
Jacob: well I'm not a capton bit your at dies II other wise known as hell.

Ooc: thanks have kept this going awhile now
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,455
# 4048
01-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: well I'm not a capton bit your at dies II other wise known as hell.

Ooc: thanks have kept this going awhile now
OOC: Plus that directive is pretty much defunct. and has been for quite awhile. Its over a century since 2409.

But other than that man welcome. Should be interesting having another head around here.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,455
# 4049
01-17-2013, 08:24 PM
*OOC: Well I guess we can focus on the Drake story line a bit and maybe do something that is like a phase 2 ish project to make something me and ryan spoke about.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,455
# 4050
01-17-2013, 08:39 PM
*USS Odyssey C with the 6th fleet. Beams up their long lost Captain.*

James: It is good to be home... *Wax welcomes him back with a big Klingon hug and laugh as does many of the senior crew. Firie however takes him in private.*

James: Look.. I wanted to tell ... *a smack strikes him across the face from a angry lover*

That was fair... I dunno Sorry doesn't cover it..

Firie: It doesn't James.

James: *sigh* I am sorry... I... *a message beeps in from the junior comm officer*

Comm: Captain Adams is requesting coordinates to flee the area.

James: Alright I will be up there soon.

*Soon a couple minutes later. Back on the bridge*

James: Open a channel.

Captain this is Rear Admiral James Allen. Perhaps I can fill you in on what has happened. The Omega Particle was synthesized by artificial means and weaponized and is now mainly used in every thing. Even ship frames. Though the exposure to the particle can and did cause an evolution in all species into greater beings. Soon we started seeing naturally born ones. These people are called Newtypes. If you wish I will meet with you and explain.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:14 PM.