Career Officer
# 4051
01-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Jacob is still sitting in his office looking over screens and scenarios.

Roland : still at it I see

Jacob: until I know how this will affect me. You bet I am.
Career Officer
# 4052
01-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Jacob : ok Roland try that.

Roland : sir did you ever tell Starfleet your heart was basically a.omega particle also sir I have moved the artifact to the vault for now and have a piece stored elsewhere for study.

Jacob : good Roland. No o never did tell Starfleet. Ehats more important fight now is to ser how the two are going to interact. That's what I'm nervous about Roland. The artifact sliver seems to have almost its own mind. It connects to only certain parts of the omega core. I can still power a suit so....

Roland: using a suite now would only quicken whatever is going on sir.

Jacob: I know Roland which is why we have to figure out what will happen.

Jacob sits in thought looking at what is happening. Suddenly he can't move and Roland isn't responding. A woman in black soon enters the room holding.a.control.

Woman : mister halsey you didn't do as I told you to do. I told you to recover the artifact and give it to me.

Jacob : I decided against it.

Woman: so unwise. You know we had high hopes for you but appearantly well I should let you know your sister and her family died in a accident after the fighting. So sad you whereby there to stop it. And now ill deal with you.

She points a phaser at his chest and.fires and seems dead. She walks away and.its like she was never there.

A few moments later Jacob gets up
hurting but alive as the wound begins to heal.

Jacob : if you want war ill give you a war.

Last edited by logang19; 01-17-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 4053
01-18-2013, 01:14 AM
He quickly activates his suit and blasts out the window and finds.the scene where his sister and family are being taken by emergency response.teams. he hovers in the air for a moment watching them as an anger build inside. He soon heads out of the city to a mountain where he simply lands and.sits there for hours.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4054
01-18-2013, 06:34 AM
*R.S.S. Republic. Sam is sitting at her desk in the Ready Room, David standing across from her.*

David: There's also the matter of the Commander's Funeral Arrangements.

Sam: He has a family on Danos IV. They'll handle it.

David: Understood.

Sir, Command is pressing you to choose a new First Officer.

Sam: *Sighs* Of course they are.

*She sits there for a few moments, thinking, before taking a small box out of her desk and sliding it over to David.*

You've had that a long time coming.

*David opens the box and sees a rank pip resting inside.*

David: Sir?

Sam: All through the past 3 years, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty, more times than I can count. You deserve that promotion.

David: Thank you sir.

Sam: The ceremony will be in the Crew Lounge at 1300 tomorrow.

*David begins to leave.*

And David?

*He turns around*

Either "Captain" or "Sam".

David: Yes Captain.

*David walks out. Sam sits there for a few moments, watching camera footage from Hawk's bow. She doesn't remember any of what she did to Taras. She holds the pendant in her hand.*

Sam: What's happening to me?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4055
01-18-2013, 09:53 AM
When Jacob returns to the tower his anger has continued to build up inside him. He walks over to a wall and.slides his hand across it. And a specialized suit appears. This one is streamlined and is also black and silver. He steps inside it as it activates

Jacob : let's go on the hunt Roland.
Captain
# 4056
01-18-2013, 09:53 AM
*Preston sits alone, in his quiet ready room. Things are still as if the artificial has been switched to low power. He finds the stillness of the lack of gravity refreshing. There was something he never told anyone.. He enjoyed being out in space that on the ground. *

Preston: *Lowers himself down firmly over his terminal.* Gial.

*The older balding man gotee on his face comes on*

Preston: Any word on those leads?

Gial: We have agents out now.

Preston: Send my regards to Lt. Commander Firie on the Odyssey.

Gial: Speaking of which why did you bypass telling her about Admiral Allen?

Preston: She has a soothing presence that I want to keep around... I can't explain it yet there are no words for it. Peaceful yet firm and caring.

Gial: I will relay your affections then sir.

Preston: On second thought... I will do it myself Gial, so forget I said anything on the matter.

Gial: Yes sir.

*Elsewhere*

*USS Odyssey C is traveling along her course for a Funeral.*
Career Officer
# 4057
01-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Jacob soon finishes preparing for his trip. His weapon systems and all systems check out and he then heads out to find what's left of section 31.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4058
01-18-2013, 10:23 AM
*The R.S.S. Republic is travelling at Warp 8 to Tyrus IV, Matt's home planet.

Sam is sitting in her Ready Room, looking at a holo-graphic image of Matt and his Sister, Kara, outside the Capital City's Republic Naval Recruitment Office.*

Sam: Computer, open a comm channel to Tyrus IV. Contact...

Contact Kara Forrester, Tyrus Starlines.

Computer: Connecting.

*The screen shows the image of a teenage girl, probably 18 at the most. She's got light brown her and blue eyes.*

Kara: Sam? What is it?

Sam: Hey, Kara. Are your parents around?

Kara: Yeah, hold on. Dad!

*After a few moments, a man in his late 50s replaces Kara on the screen.*

Arthur Forrester: Captain.

Sam: Mr Forrester, you may want to go in private.

Arthur: One moment.

Alright, what is it? Is this about Matthew?

Sam: Yeah. *Sam wipes her eyes before recomposing herself.*

Mr Forrester, I'm sorry. Matt was killed in a fire fight about a week ago. We've recently had a crisis aboard, and I haven't been able to--

Arthur: Captain, please. Thank you.

*Arthur looks away from the screen for a few moments, before looking back to Sam, solemnly.*

Sam: We're on our way to Tyrus IV now. If you want, I can have the body taken down by shuttle...

Arthur: Thank you. We'll handle the arrangements.

Sam: Of course.

I'll... let you tell your family.

Arthur: Captain, before you go, Matt and I didn't talk much. It's part of being in the Military, I know that. But, when we did talk, or when he sent us messages over subspace, he always said how much he respected you. I'm sure it went further than that, but that's all he said.

I just thought you should know.

*Sam nods, before cutting off transmission.*

*Tyrus IV, Tyrus Starliners. Kara walks in and Arthur turns around to look at her.*

Kara: Was that about Matt?

Arthur: Yes. It's not good news, Kara.

Kara: No.

Arthur: He's been killed in action. Captain Allington's on her way here with the body as we speak.

*Deis II. Sanders and Hawk walk into the Office and see Halsey in the new suit.*

Sanders: Going on a trip?

Hawk: We heard about what happened, Jacob. You don't have to do this alone.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4059
01-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob soon finishes preparing for his trip. His weapon systems and all systems check out and he then heads out to find what's left of section 31.
*Gyunei could not believe these brutes actually bombed the freeway.. He did notice Jacob flying around but did not sense that he did it just that he was furious. His own search for them yielded hardly anything just an ambush. Which was easy to fend off except for those hunters. What were they? *

Gyunei: *starts keying into a omni tool hologram pad on his wrist which soon tags into Jacob's suit communications* If you want revenge I think we can help each other in that respect. It also looks like they are using the Newtype Hunting drive system. Meet me a few clicks west of the facility on the outskirts. Its where they are hiding.
Captain
# 4060
01-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The R.S.S. Republic is travelling at Warp 8 to Tyrus IV, Matt's home planet.

Sam is sitting in her Ready Room, looking at a holo-graphic image of Matt and his Sister, Kara, outside the Capital City's Republic Naval Recruitment Office.*

Sam: Computer, open a comm channel to Tyrus IV. Contact...

Contact Kara Forrester, Tyrus Starlines.

Computer: Connecting.

*The screen shows the image of a teenage girl, probably 18 at the most. She's got light brown her and blue eyes.*

Kara: Sam? What is it?

Sam: Hey, Kara. Are your parents around?

Kara: Yeah, hold on. Dad!

*After a few moments, a man in his late 50s replaces Kara on the screen.*

Arthur Forrester: Captain.

Sam: Mr Forrester, you may want to go in private.

Arthur: One moment.

Alright, what is it? Is this about Matthew?

Sam: Yeah. *Sam wipes her eyes before recomposing herself.*

Mr Forrester, I'm sorry. Matt was killed in a fire fight about a week ago. We've recently had a crisis aboard, and I haven't been able to--

Arthur: Captain, please. Thank you.

*Arthur looks away from the screen for a few moments, before looking back to Sam, solemnly.*

Sam: We're on our way to Tyrus IV now. If you want, I can have the body taken down by shuttle...

Arthur: Thank you. We'll handle the arrangements.

Sam: Of course.

I'll... let you tell your family.

Arthur: Captain, before you go, Matt and I didn't talk much. It's part of being in the Military, I know that. But, when we did talk, or when he sent us messages over subspace, he always said how much he respected you. I'm sure it went further than that, but that's all he said.

I just thought you should know.

*Sam nods, before cutting off transmission.*

*Tyrus IV, Tyrus Starliners. Kara walks in and Arthur turns around to look at her.*

Kara: Was that about Matt?

Arthur: Yes. It's not good news, Kara.

Kara: No.

Arthur: He's been killed in action. Captain Allington's on her way here with the body as we speak.

*Deis II. Sanders and Hawk walk into the Office and see Halsey in the new suit.*

Sanders: Going on a trip?

Hawk: We heard about what happened, Jacob. You don't have to do this alone.
*Gyunei: over the comm: Or I could*

Gyunei: Show up here.