Starfleet Veteran
# 4151
01-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob takes a moment to let Roland uplink with his new body

Jacob : ok what's our status Roland.

Roland: you have shown a wonderful job of adapting to controlling the suit sir.

Jacob: yeah it feels different. That's for sure.

His heavy footsteps echo in the room as he walks to a screen calling up the rest of the team.

Jacob : the is Jacob to all allied forces. Switch to frequency 2390.0092 a band. Lets strike back.
Sanders: All the A channels are down, Jacob.

Hawk: Whoever's doing this has just managed to cripple every military power this side of the Galactic Core.

We can't coordinate our forces, every system is isolated, how can this get any--?

Sanders: Finish that sentence and die!

Hawk: S.H.I.E.L.D. can only coordinate via messenger ship at this point, and only with her reserve forces, which are stationary. All active Forces are on their own, including the Roosevelt.

FNN is down, so's RIN, GNN, KIN, and the Tal Shiar's intelligence grid.

Only one organisation could have crippled communications on such a wide scale!

*R.S.S. Republic, Tyrus IV orbit. Republic Conference Room, Sam and all the Senior Officers are assembled. David is now wearing a Command Uniform (Black jumpsuit with red trim) instead of his old Operations Uniform, and is now wearing three Commander Pips.*

Sam: Section 31.

David: They're the only possibility.

T'mar: Why would Drake cripple the Federation, though?

David: So they can't warn anyone of what's coming.

Sam: And what is coming?

David: Well, if we knew that, there wouldn't be much point in jamming us, now would there?

John: I can find the 7th Fleet on Long-Range sensors, so they've probably seen us.

Sam: Well, we know where one of our fleets is. Now if we can only contact them.

David: All Bands are being jammed. Even A band.

Sam: Well, we know where Drake is. I say we pay him a visit.

T'mar: Shall we give them the proper greeting?

Sam: With phasers charged.

Mitchell: We can fold-jump to Drake's Base, but once we're there we're on our own.

I recommend we bring the 7th Fleet along as backup.

Sam: Agreed. Set course for the 7th Fleet after we deliver Commander Forrester's body to his family.

Dismissed.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4152
01-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Jacob : then we need to hit every section 31 base we can. And cripple them.before they can do any more damage.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4153
01-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Jacob : then we need to hit every section 31 base we can. And cripple them.before they can do any more damage.
Hawk: No argument there, but has anyone thought as to how we're gonna do that? The Roosevelt's long gone and the Shuttle's still totalled. With all the powers in disarray, we can't get our hands on a ship to reach S31's bases.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4154
01-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: No argument there, but has anyone thought as to how we're gonna do that? The Roosevelt's long gone and the Shuttle's still totalled. With all the powers in disarray, we can't get our hands on a ship to reach S31's bases.
Jacob: way ahead of you there. We have a system in prototype for galactic wide transport. It's still running I'm prepping not from here and putting the coordinates from the last attack that we got.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4155
01-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Jacob: way ahead of you there. We have a system in prototype for galactic wide transport. It's still running I'm prepping not from here and putting the coordinates from the last attack that we got.
Sanders: Are you sure you wanna come? You have personal grievances against Section 31.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4156
01-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Sanders: Are you sure you wanna come? You have personal grievances against Section 31.
Jacob turns and looks at Sanders a moment

Jacob : I'm going wether you like it or not so don't bother asking why.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4157
01-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Jacob turns and looks at Sanders a moment

Jacob : I'm going wether you like it or not so don't bother asking why.
Sanders: Alright. Just remember; we want to clear the airwaves, not go after Drake on a revenge hunt. Got it?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4158
01-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Sanders: Alright. Just remember; we want to clear the airwaves, not go after Drake on a revenge hunt. Got it?
Jacob: you do your job captain and I will do mine.
Career Officer
# 4159
01-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Jacob : is get some rest captain you will need it. I will get everything prepared for the assault.

Jacob walks away leaving the load echo of metal as he leaves.

Ooc: I am at work now so will be on and off.
Career Officer
# 4160
01-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Jacob soon enters the transporter room.

Jacob : lock out controls. Set transport site then overload array after transport.

Computer : under stood.

Roland : and why aren't we waiting.

Jacob : cause we are the only ones who can finish the job and make sure drake is finally dead. Transport engage. In a flash he is at drakes location.

When he arrives he takes a quick look around. Takes out a few hunter guards. And arrives at a.control room. Enters it.

Jacob : drake I have a major bone to pick with you.

Last edited by logang19; 01-19-2013 at 05:29 PM.