Captain
# 411
08-14-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire stands in the rift watching resent events. His anger is kindled and now he can act alone and stop this pointless bloodshed and fighting. Using the rift he stops the starfleet vessels in there tracks. Holding them in place. He also transports smith and his cabnit along with allen and his group to a place in the rift where humans can still survive. Everyones weapons will be gone.

Sinclaire: look at you. The galaxy is falling apart around you and yet you fight each other. Now you either work this out among yourselves or i will. I would greatly suggest you do.

Whoile everyone can feel the anger in the room as sinclaire speaks allen will be the only one who can truly feel his fury at everyone.
Smith... I have heard much about you. I suggest that we listen to the sentinel and that we work this out. Tell me why did you come to this train of thought? These beliefs. Tell me so that I can try and understand..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 08-14-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 412
08-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Smith... I have heard much about you. I suggest that we listen to the sentinel and that we work this out. Tell me why did you come to this train of thought? These beliefs. Tell me so that I can try and understand..
*Deep Space 61*
Ryan: What the--? Where'd those ships go?!

Matt: Unknown. Ships under Admiral Allen's fleet are heading this way. Same goes for Smith's forces.

Ryan: What? Yellow Alert.

Matt: They're charging weapons! Targeting us!

Ryan: Hail them! Red Alert! Keep weapons down!

Matt: They're accusing us of kidnapping Admiral Allen and Admiral Smith!

Ryan: Are they out of their--? All ships, raise shields but DO NOT engage. If you are fired upon you have permission to return fire.

Matt: They outnumber us and-- They just locked us out!

Ryan: What?!

Matt: Borg encryption! Allen's fleet! i can't break it! Shields are down and-- They're firing!

*The U.S.S. Darwin is crippled in the opening volley shielding the Habitat section of the Station. The Station then takes several hits.*

Ryan: Hail them!

Matt: No response! We can't take another hit like that!

Ryan: Da**it! Q!

*Suddenly, in a burst of light, Ryan appears in a white space. The entity known as "Q" stands before him*

Ryan: What happened? Where am I?

Q: The Continuum. Your precious Space Station's Safe. I put your entire system in a time loop. They keep experiencing the same 5 seconds all over again!

Ryan: What happened to Allen and Smith?

Q: What makes you think I know?

Ryan: Q!

Q: All right, fine. But if the Sentinels complain, you made me! *Snaps fingers*

*Ryan appears in a white space. He can see Smith, Allen and Sinclaire nearby.*

Ryan: You arrogant--! You finally did it! Both of you! Allen, your little "all high and mighty" attitude just set your fleet thinking anyone who disagrees with you is against you! Your forces are attacking DS-61 right now! Half the crew on the Darwin are dead because of them! Live with that on your conscience! Smith, your actions have brought us to the brink of Civil War! You may be right! Maybe the Federation DOES need to be better prepared for the Iconians! But you've overcompensated! Ordering our own Starships to fire on one another! Is that what you wanted?!

You two wanted a Civil war?! You've got one! You wanted a fight between "Good and Evil"?! Well, you've got one! The Tlachina have a saying: "Understanding is a three-edged sword". Your side, their side and the truth! You're like the Royalists and the Roundheads from England's Civil War! Arguing over philosophies and not stopping to consider the effects of your actions! Wanna know what those effects are? 300 people on the Darwin, DEAD! 20,000 people on Andoria and Alpha Centauri, DEAD!

You both wanted to preserve the Federation?! YOU'VE FAILED! YOU'VE TRODDEN ON THE VERY THINGS THE FEDERATION STOOD FOR! FREEDOM, JUSTICE, UNITY, and most importantly, LIFE!

No matter what side comes out of this war on the winning side, you both lose! We ALL lose!

I broke away from the Federation to preserve their ideals. To return when people woke up and realised what they were doing! BOY, was I STUPID! The Federation I swore to protect DIED the moment you two decided to become Judge, Prosecutor, and Jury.

Allen, how can you condemn a race like the Vulcans over one failing in their logic? The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few. Fewer would have died if we'd kept this war from escalating! Why do you think I stayed out of it?

Smith, how can you sleep at night sending men to kill your OWN PEOPLE?!

As far as I'm concerned, the Federation I swore to protect is DEAD! You've killed it, along with thousands of lives! Both of you!

You were both trying to protect the Federation. You've destroyed yourselves!

You call yourselves Starfleet Officers? *Rips off his combadge and smashes it* If this is what Starfleet stands for, then I don't DESERVE to wear that Uniform! If it's not, if Starfleet's maintained ANY degree of what it once was, and this is simply what YOU stand for, then YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THOSE UNIFORMS! WHAT, IN THE HELL, ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR?! THE FEDERATION?! IT'S DEAD! YOU'VE KILLED IT!

Smith: My god... He's right! *Takes off FA pips and combadge* I've trodden on everything I stood for! *Throws them on the floor* I was trying to SAVE the Federation! Restoring the Democracy after people realised we'd have to be more prepared for the Undine or the Borg or, god forbid, the Iconians, was always part of the plan. It never occurred to me that I'd end up here.

Ryan: You're not the only one to blame, Smith! You're just one side of the equation!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 413
08-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Deep Space 61*
Ryan: What the--? Where'd those ships go?!

Matt: Unknown. Ships under Admiral Allen's fleet are heading this way. Same goes for Smith's forces.

Ryan: What? Yellow Alert.

Matt: They're charging weapons! Targeting us!

Ryan: Hail them! Red Alert! Keep weapons down!

Matt: They're accusing us of kidnapping Admiral Allen and Admiral Smith!

Ryan: Are they out of their--? All ships, raise shields but DO NOT engage. If you are fired upon you have permission to return fire.

Matt: They outnumber us and-- They just locked us out!

Ryan: What?!

Matt: Borg encryption! Allen's fleet! i can't break it! Shields are down and-- They're firing!

*The U.S.S. Darwin is crippled in the opening volley shielding the Habitat section of the Station. The Station then takes several hits.*

Ryan: Hail them!

Matt: No response! We can't take another hit like that!

Ryan: Da**it! Q!

*Suddenly, in a burst of light, Ryan appears in a white space. The entity known as "Q" stands before him*

Ryan: What happened? Where am I?

Q: The Continuum. Your precious Space Station's Safe. I put your entire system in a time loop. They keep experiencing the same 5 seconds all over again!

Ryan: What happened to Allen and Smith?

Q: What makes you think I know?

Ryan: Q!

Q: All right, fine. But if the Sentinels complain, you made me! *Snaps fingers*

*Ryan appears in a white space. He can see Smith, Allen and Sinclaire nearby.*

Ryan: You arrogant--! You finally did it! Both of you! Allen, your little "all high and mighty" attitude just set your fleet thinking anyone who disagrees with you is against you! Your forces are attacking DS-61 right now! Half the crew on the Darwin are dead because of them! Live with that on your conscience! Smith, your actions have brought us to the brink of Civil War! You may be right! Maybe the Federation DOES need to be better prepared for the Iconians! But you've overcompensated! Ordering our own Starships to fire on one another! Is that what you wanted?!

You two wanted a Civil war?! You've got one! You wanted a fight between "Good and Evil"?! Well, you've got one! The Tlachina have a saying: "Understanding is a three-edged sword". Your side, their side and the truth! You're like the Royalists and the Roundheads from England's Civil War! Arguing over philosophies and not stopping to consider the effects of your actions! Wanna know what those effects are? 300 people on the Darwin, DEAD! 20,000 people on Andoria and Alpha Centauri, DEAD!

You both wanted to preserve the Federation?! YOU'VE FAILED! YOU'VE TRODDEN ON THE VERY THINGS THE FEDERATION STOOD FOR! FREEDOM, JUSTICE, UNITY, and most importantly, LIFE!

No matter what side comes out of this war on the winning side, you both lose! We ALL lose!

I broke away from the Federation to preserve their ideals. To return when people woke up and realised what they were doing! BOY, was I STUPID! The Federation I swore to protect DIED the moment you two decided to become Judge, Prosecutor, and Jury.

Allen, how can you condemn a race like the Vulcans over one failing in their logic? The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few. Fewer would have died if we'd kept this war from escalating! Why do you think I stayed out of it?

Smith, how can you sleep at night sending men to kill your OWN PEOPLE?!

As far as I'm concerned, the Federation I swore to protect is DEAD! You've killed it, along with thousands of lives! Both of you!

You were both trying to protect the Federation. You've destroyed yourselves!

You call yourselves Starfleet Officers? *Rips off his combadge and smashes it* If this is what Starfleet stands for, then I don't DESERVE to wear that Uniform! If it's not, if Starfleet's maintained ANY degree of what it once was, and this is simply what YOU stand for, then YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THOSE UNIFORMS! WHAT, IN THE HELL, ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR?! THE FEDERATION?! IT'S DEAD! YOU'VE KILLED IT!

Smith: My god... He's right! *Takes off FA pips and combadge* I've trodden on everything I stood for! *Throws them on the floor* I was trying to SAVE the Federation! Restoring the Democracy after people realised we'd have to be more prepared for the Undine or the Borg or, god forbid, the Iconians, was always part of the plan. It never occurred to me that I'd end up here.

Ryan: You're not the only one to blame, Smith! You're just one side of the equation!
Admiral Ryan. I did not order my fleet to attack you or Bajor. Nor did I order them to anyone else. My qualm was with Smith.

I condemned them because they look at life through one aspect. But this conflict is over with now.

I know why you stayed out of the fighting but someone had to defend the people.

Look into my heart and take a long look. So don't you even DARE! judge me.

*Pours his soul into the fold. Shows he did not order attacks on Deep Space 61 or Bajor. *

*SHows his remorse for this civil war, *

I only fought back to defend what was left of the Federation to show that brute force to save lives doesn't work. It won't help the federation. It will only destroy the Federation. We need the chance to change people need to understand each other.
Captain
# 414
08-14-2012, 01:42 PM
*Begins to show the light of his soul its purity*

I know now that people have the propensity for good. I do not know where you think I ordered the attack on you. I haven't nor did I attack Bajor.

I am not fighting anyone that disagrees with me I am fighting to protect life itself.

If anyone needs to look at things closer Ryan its you. There is more at work here than you know.

*SHows more of what was going on. The Iconians and Undine trying to fuel the civil war further, and to fuel doubts to Allen's resolve.*

You are being duped Ryan. I have not attacked you I wanted to leave you out of the fighting to have you form yourself. If you so choose. to evolve.
Starfleet Veteran
# 415
08-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Admiral Ryan. I did not order my fleet to attack you or Bajor. Nor did I order them to anyone else. My qualm was with Smith.

I condemned them because they look at life through one aspect. But this conflict is over with now.

I know why you stayed out of the fighting but someone had to defend the people.

Look into my heart and take a long look. So don't you even DARE! judge me.

*Pours his soul into the fold. Shows he did not order attacks on Deep Space 61 or Bajor. *

*SHows his remorse for this civil war, *

I only fought back to defend what was left of the Federation to show that brute force to save lives doesn't work. It won't help the federation. It will only destroy the Federation. We need the chance to change people need to understand each other.
Ryan: Don't I presume to judge you! You've already judged the Vulcans!

Neither side wanted this war! But you've got it! As for "Brute Strength" destroying the Federation, your own beliefs, and the means through which you expressed them have already done that!

I've followed your career since before the incident with Admiral Black, Allen. You were a patriot! Serving the people at all costs! Now look. Admiral Smith may have started this war, but you're ending it in a way that's left the Federation in ashes!

You say you are unchanged by this "evolution" of yours. I say you've changed more than you realise! More than you'd care to admit. You reserve the right to Judge the Vulcans, yet lose your head when someone else judges you on YOUR actions! That's megalomania, Allen! That's not my opinion, that's the truth!

If you won't stop this war, then you're already to far gone.

Who are YOU to declare what's right or wrong?!

You may not have intended for your forces to attack DS-61, but you also failed to see the consequences of your actions! 200 lives! Those are the consequences for your actions! 200 lives! 200 people you called "comrades" a week ago!
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 416
08-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:

Neither side wanted this war! But you've got it! As for "Brute Strength" destroying the Federation, your own beliefs, and the means through which you expressed them have already done that!

I've followed your career since before the incident with Admiral Black, Allen. You were a patriot! Serving the people at all costs! Now look. Admiral Smith may have started this war, but you're ending it in a way that's left the Federation in ashes!

You say you are unchanged by this "evolution" of yours. I say you've changed more than you realise! More than you'd care to admit. You reserve the right to Judge the Vulcans, yet lose your head when someone else judges you on YOUR actions! That's megalomania, Allen! That's not my opinion, that's the truth!

You may not have intended for your forces to attack DS-61, but you also failed to see the consequences of your actions! 200 lives! Those are the consequences for your actions! 200 lives! 200 people you called "comrades" a week ago!
Ryan: There's an old saying, Allen. "The road to Hell, is paved with good intentions".
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 417
08-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Sinclaire soon appears.

You have both seen each others side. Now how will you fix it. Hm. That is the true accomplishment.
Captain
# 418
08-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Ryan control yourself. I was trying to end the war as fast as possible with the least amount of casualties.

I did not want to either. Perhaps I was wrong. I was not being any judge nor was I attempting to be a jury. If there was one thing I regret and that weighs on me more than you know is that Vulcan not wanting to understand me. When she attempted to destroy me, I did not do a thing to protect myself. Maybe I should have if it prevented her assimilation but there was no real way to know. Because I am still human.

*SHows his grief and sorrow at this and for those that have died. *

Why do we have to kill each other?

Why do we have to not even try to understand each other?
Why? Why Damn it.

Ryan... I thought you knew me better than that. I would never kill civilians nor would I attack people that disagreed with me. If you bothered to not be quick to judge me or Smith so quickly We wouldn't be trying to solve this out like this. I do know why Sinclaire brought us here. Things are getting much worse.
Captain
# 419
08-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:

I haven't and you are still judging me. Those were not my ships, if anything let me see the signature and I will show you. I merely tried to show the vulcans that they were crossing themselves. I have not condemned them merely that one. Who are you to judge me. I am not a megolamaniac. I think it is you who is rushing to things blindly. Stop running with those emotions so much and think... please. Ryan I knew your career too. I know what has been lost.. I feel those deaths. It makes me ill. If anything. I condemn myself for not explaining myself. For that I am sorry. I am still human if I am showing emotion like this. So please Ryan lets all take a look at this signature those ships have ... Alright...
Captain
# 420
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Ryan: There's an old saying, Allen. "The road to Hell, is paved with good intentions".
I know that one better than you might expect. I am telling you those are not my ships and nor do I see anything remotely close to the signature I use or that of any ship in the fleet. So please let go of your anger. I did not do anything to betray the Federation though I admit the way things were going I could not stop it... There was nothing I could do. No matter what way we try people were still going to die... If there is anything in my part in this is that I only seemed to make things worse.. Damn it...