Captain
# 4221
01-21-2013, 06:48 PM
*James new fighter bursts before Optimus' vessel and its armor stops glowing blue and the armor closes shut like a jewelery box.*

*Elsewhere... On Earth.*

*The parliment is convened to discuss the shape up and policy and waiting on the President. Several Agents of SHIELD are present.*

*Back on the secret installation Agent 3 is nervous.*

Agent 3: Sir? Is everything ok?
Career Officer
# 4222
01-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James new fighter bursts before Optimus' vessel and its armor stops glowing blue and the armor closes shut like a jewelery box.*

*Elsewhere... On Earth.*

*The parliment is convened to discuss the shape up and policy and waiting on the President. Several Agents of SHIELD are present.*

*Back on the secret installation Agent 3 is nervous.*

Agent 3: Sir? Is everything ok?
Optimus gets the report of the fighter.

Optimus : unidentified vesssel this is optimus prime please identify yourself.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4223
01-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
*Preston's ready room the wine glass is empty his mask is on the desk and his hair is disheveled from waiting. Then they walk in it is a figure that Preston recognizes.*

Preston: Mr. President...?
Santiago: Surprised, Admiral?

*Turani VII, S31 Facility.*

Drake: There's a Republic Starship in Orbit, and you ask if I'm alright?!

Sam 2: What if they find us?

Drake: They won't, because we're going to take steps to prevent it.

*Turns to Agent 3*

Contact the Government on Turani IX. Have them revoke their military access with the Republic and call Starfleet for assistance.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4224
01-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Santiago: Surprised, Admiral?

*Turani VII, S31 Facility.*

Drake: There's a Republic Starship in Orbit, and you ask if I'm alright?!

Sam 2: What if they find us?

Drake: They won't, because we're going to take steps to prevent it.

*Turns to Agent 3*

Contact the Government on Turani IX. Have them revoke their military access with the Republic and call Starfleet for assistance.
*Preston's ready room*

Preston: I did not figure you would put Boehner in that kind of spot. As far as surprised... Some. How are we going to handle Drake, there is not much we can do, he owns most of my men now and most people we know.

*Drake's Installation.*

Agent 3- Of course sir. Oh and a message came from Toma about the prisoner given to us by Stane. They are about to start his "treatment" the cyber newtype should be ready soon.

*OOC: If you wish to take over Gyunei's character for a bit you can. That is the fun part about artificial newtypes as characters.*

*Optimus' vessel and James fighter.*

James: *tries to shake the fuzzy vision from the jump of power.*

Rear Admiral James Allen. United Federation of Planets. Serial Number AC18340PO3-109. Kinda... *passes out from the strain*
Captain
# 4225
01-22-2013, 11:23 AM
*Turani IX official comes on the Republic's viewscreen*

Official: We have recended you military access you have less than 10 minutes to leave our space.

*Meanwhile the Federation begins sending in the 3rd fleet enroute.*
Career Officer
# 4226
01-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Optimus: bring him aboard now. Ratchet see if he needs medical help.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4227
01-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
*Turani IX official comes on the Republic's viewscreen*

Official: We have recended you military access you have less than 10 minutes to leave our space.

*Meanwhile the Federation begins sending in the 3rd fleet enroute.*
T'mar: Turani IX, we have people on the planet surface. We cannot evacuate them due to the ion--

John: Save your breath lieutenant, they closed the channel.

T'mar: Well how do you like that?

John: Does the timing seem awfully convenient to you?

T'mar: Oh yeah.

Suggestions?

John: The Turanan Militia uses Type 6 Military Frigates with Class 2 Defensive Weaponry. They can't even get through our navigation shields, they know that. That gives us time to negotiate. Maybe they'll give us time to get our teams up.

T'mar: Agreed. Hold position, we'll--

John: Oh crap.

T'mar: What?

*John activates the viewscreen and puts up the Long Range Scanner read-out. It shows 5 Federation Starships approaching at Warp 8.*

Oh crap.

John: Orders?

T'mar: Hail them.

*John attempts to open a comm channel.*

John: No response.

*T'mar taps the intercom.*

T'mar: All hands, this is the bridge! Yellow Alert, repeat, Yellow Alert! Man your Defensive Stations, we have a squadron of Starfleet Vessels inbound, presumed hostile!

John: Errr... Lieutenant...

*T'mar looks back at the viewscreen as 10 more Federation Ships appear on sensors.*

T'mar: Make that a battle group of Federation starships...

*She opens the intercom again.*

All hands, General Quarters!

*The Red Alert Klaxon sounds.*

Repeat, Red Alert! All hands, man your battle stations!

*She closes the channel.*

The Federation would not send a whole battle group if they intended to warn us off.

John: Agreed, not for a single ship.

T'mar: Hail them again.

*John tries the Federation ships again.*

T'mar: I don't care.

This is Lieutenant T'mar of the R.S.S. Republic to Federation Vessels, we are aware of the present situation, but we have crewmen on the planet whom we cannot evacuate in the time allotted. Once they're onboard, we will leave the area immediately.

*She looks at John, who shakes his head. She looks back to the viewscreen.*

Be advised, we are NOT leaving without our people. If you send ANY craft toward the planet without notifying us - or fire on our away teams - it will be considered an attack on the Republic itself, and we WILL respond accordingly, noticably, and lethally!

*John cuts the channel.*

Well, now I've done it.

John: They're entering weapons range.

They've sent fighters towards our Recon Runabouts.

T'mar: Warn Echo Squadron they've got company. Tell them to high-tail it back here.

John: Incoming transmission.

Starfleet Captain: This is Captain Drake Thompson of the 3rd Fleet to Enemy Vessel, we have you outnumbered and have locked weapons. You are ordered to surrender or be destroyed.

T'mar: Route firing control to the helm station.

*T'mar sits in the Helm Station and targets the lead Federation Starship.*

*T'mar opens the comm*

T'mar: This is the Republic. NEGATIVE on surrender. We will NOT stand down.

Starfleet Captain: Who is this?! Identify yourself!

T'mar: Who am I? I am Lieutenant T'mar. Republic Naval Forces. DAUGHTER of Saven and Michael Hyralov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth sweetheart! I am DEATH incarnate, and the last living thing you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me!

*T'mar watches as one of the Federation ships fires on Echo Squadron, before firing on the lead Federation ship with the Zero Point Cannons, tearing through her shields and causing massive hull breaches. The lead ship brakes off as the rest of the battle group starts engaging the Republic, raising their AT shields.*

*OOC: like what I did with that exchange, Logan?*

John: Congratulations, Lieutenant! You wanted them angry, they're angry!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4228
01-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Optimus: set course for the republic.and here support vessels. We will need to support them at all cost.
Career Officer
# 4229
01-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Ooc and yes I liked it.
Captain
# 4230
01-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
T'mar: Turani IX, we have people on the planet surface. We cannot evacuate them due to the ion--

John: Save your breath lieutenant, they closed the channel.

T'mar: Well how do you like that?

John: Does the timing seem awfully convenient to you?

T'mar: Oh yeah.

Suggestions?

John: The Turanan Militia uses Type 6 Military Frigates with Class 2 Defensive Weaponry. They can't even get through our navigation shields, they know that. That gives us time to negotiate. Maybe they'll give us time to get our teams up.

T'mar: Agreed. Hold position, we'll--

John: Oh crap.

T'mar: What?

*John activates the viewscreen and puts up the Long Range Scanner read-out. It shows 5 Federation Starships approaching at Warp 8.*

Oh crap.

John: Orders?

T'mar: Hail them.

*John attempts to open a comm channel.*

*T'mar taps the intercom.*

T'mar: All hands, this is the bridge! Yellow Alert, repeat, Yellow Alert! Man your Defensive Stations, we have a squadron of Starfleet Vessels inbound, presumed hostile!

John: Errr... Lieutenant...

*T'mar looks back at the viewscreen as 10 more Federation Ships appear on sensors.*

T'mar: Make that a battle group of Federation starships...

*She opens the intercom again.*

All hands, General Quarters!

*The Red Alert Klaxon sounds.*

Repeat, Red Alert! All hands, man your battle stations!

*She closes the channel.*

The Federation would not send a whole battle group if they intended to warn us off.

John: Agreed, not for a single ship.

T'mar: Hail them again.

*John tries the Federation ships again.*

T'mar: I don't care.

This is Lieutenant T'mar of the R.S.S. Republic to Federation Vessels, we are aware of the present situation, but we have crewmen on the planet whom we cannot evacuate in the time allotted. Once they're onboard, we will leave the area immediately.

*She looks at John, who shakes his head. She looks back to the viewscreen.*

Be advised, we are NOT leaving without our people. If you send ANY craft toward the planet without notifying us - or fire on our away teams - it will be considered an attack on the Republic itself, and we WILL respond accordingly, noticably, and lethally!

*John cuts the channel.*

Well, now I've done it.

John: They're entering weapons range.

They've sent fighters towards our Recon Runabouts.

T'mar: Warn Echo Squadron they've got company. Tell them to high-tail it back here.

John: Incoming transmission.

Starfleet Captain: This is Captain Drake Thompson of the 3rd Fleet to Enemy Vessel, we have you outnumbered and have locked weapons. You are ordered to surrender or be destroyed.

T'mar: Route firing control to the helm station.

*T'mar sits in the Helm Station and targets the lead Federation Starship.*

*T'mar opens the comm*

T'mar: This is the Republic. NEGATIVE on surrender. We will NOT stand down.

Starfleet Captain: Who is this?! Identify yourself!

T'mar: Who am I? I am Lieutenant T'mar. Republic Naval Forces. DAUGHTER of Saven and Michael Hyralov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth sweetheart! I am DEATH incarnate, and the last living thing you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me!

*T'mar watches as one of the Federation ships fires on Echo Squadron, before firing on the lead Federation ship with the Zero Point Cannons, tearing through her shields and causing massive hull breaches. The lead ship brakes off as the rest of the battle group starts engaging the Republic, raising their AT shields.*

*OOC: like what I did with that exchange, Logan?*

John: Congratulations, Lieutenant! You wanted them angry, they're angry!
*The Federation ships start engaging the bit systems which start ripping through the shields like hornets and causing hull breaches all over the ship. Their defense bits take the shots without much harm thanks to shield generators. *

*Agent 3 watches from a surveilence bit and puts it on in front of Drake. *

Agent 3: It looks like The Republic picked the wrong fight, did you intend to send those bit equipped starships?