Starfleet Veteran
# 4251
01-23-2013, 10:26 AM
*Republic Bridge.*

T'mar: Republic to Unidentified Starship, we appreciate the assist.

*The Klingon Vessels enter orbit and raise shields.*

Markon: This is Captain Markon of the Imperial Klingon Ship Bat'rak, to Republic Starship. A Bird of Prey is approaching your position.

If you require our help, we are here.

Markon to Federation Starships. My vessels are not the only vessels of the Empire within communications range. We will be watching the situation carefully. The protectorate treaty is still infantile, remember that. Markon out!

*OOC: The Klingons are a Warrior Race. Nothing the Federation can do will ever change that. They value honour above all else. So when the Federation does something dishonourable, the Klingons won't react kindly to it.*

*S31 base. Turani VII.*

Drake: The Klingons are outnumbered. Markon's lying, he won't risk open conflict between the Federation and the Empire for the Republic.

Sam 2: Still, Fruska will need a valid reason before accelerating his deadline.

Drake: Well, the Republic ARE setting up a listening post on the planet to spy on Federation territory.

*Turns to Agent 3*

Understood?

*On the surface, the Bird-of-Prey lands next to the Republic, which is being repaired as quickly as possible.*

T'mar: We're not gonna be able to leave before our time's up. It'll be a miracle if we can just complete repairs in time, we've still got to get our people back on board.

John: Alright. Where's the Captain's party?

T'mar: Don't know. Somewhere near the eastern plateau.

John: Send Echo One to look for them.

Hail the Federation Commander.

T'mar: You're on.

*Fruska's screen changes to display John on the viewscreen.*

John: This is Lieutenant Commander John DeFalco of the R.S.S. Republic to Federation Fleet, we request an extension to the deadline. We've taken heavy damage and won't even be able to take off in 45 minutes. We need at least 2 hours to get our people back on board.

And, Captain, if you had no quarrel with us, why did your ships fire first?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4252
01-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Agent colorado listens to the republics message.

Colorado: coloado to federation vessels. You will give the republic an extension so she can finish repairs and retrieve her people.
Career Officer
# 4253
01-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Another agent walks into the bridge.

Agent tex: well we nay have a hit on drake. Nothing confirmed yet. But we leave now we could find him.

Colorado: no not until the republic is away. Then we go after drake.

Tex: the director isn't going to be happy if he hears about this.

Colorado : I will deal with him.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4254
01-23-2013, 02:26 PM
John: Anything?

T'mar: Negative. Echo One is returning to base for repairs. Echo 2 is relieving him now.

*Eastern Plateau. Echo Two is flying through the air as the ion storm is lightening up.*

Echo 2: Search Team Alpha, can you hear me? This is Echo 2.

Repeat, Search Team Alpha, can you hear me? This is Echo 2. This is Echo 2.

*He looks down and sees an ATEV buried in snow.*

Echo 2 to base, I've found an ATEV near Team Alpha's last known position. It's been abandoned. EM interference from the storm is still interfering with sensors, I can't locate them.

T'mar *Over comm*: Copy that Echo 2. Do you want to land and check it out?

Echo 2: Preferably not sir. If I land and shut down I may not be able to take off again if the storm rolls back in. I'll keep looking.

*Republic.*

T'mar: Understood Echo 2. Good luck. Republic out.

*She closes the channel.*

John: We're over the deadline now. We're still waiting on several of our Search Teams, and only one of those are in contact. The ion storms must be interfering with comms.

T'mar: That's our typical luck.

John: Worse still, that Federation Cruiser's Omega Cannons hit the starboard power conduit as well as the nacelle. The repair teams are having to rebuild the warp engine completely. The Deflector's going to take a few more hours as well, and the structural integrity field's only at 47%. If we were in space--

T'mar: That'd be good enough. But since we have to make it out of the atmosphere, through ion storms...

John: You see the problem.

Inform Command of what's happening, ask for assistance.

T'mar: Isn't that provocative?

John: Ask for a Medical ship. We need S&R and after the Feds attacked us in orbit, I don't trust them to bring our people home.

T'mar: What about the Klingons?

John: They'll be the first to admit they don't have the facilities. We're talking about moving 2,300 people. 6 Klingon Warships aren't going to carry that.

T'mar: So we're abandoning ship?

John: If we don't get that extension, yes. But only when a Republic Evacuation Ship arrives.

*T'mar turns back to her console and sends the distress call to Republic Command on an encoded frequency.*

T'mar: Signal away.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4255
01-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Agent Colorado : republic vessel we will stay in system to ensure that you get the support you need. We have another cruiser on its way as well.
Career Officer
# 4256
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Colrado: how long until they can get air born again

Officer: it will take awhile still sir.

Colorado: inform the federation that the republic vessel is under our protection until they can leave the system. And attempt to attack it will be met with deadly force.

Officer: yes sir.

Nova: so what is your plan.

Colorado looks at her a moment and smiles.

Colorado: I'm making it up as I go along.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4257
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
OOC: Now going offline, so don't do too much without me.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4258
01-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Now going offline, so don't do too much without me.
Ooc. Don't worry I will lol.

Colorado: any update in those fed ships.

Officer: no sir.

Colorado: well then let's see how long they behave.
Captain
# 4259
01-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Republic Bridge.*

T'mar: Republic to Unidentified Starship, we appreciate the assist.

*The Klingon Vessels enter orbit and raise shields.*

Markon: This is Captain Markon of the Imperial Klingon Ship Bat'rak, to Republic Starship. A Bird of Prey is approaching your position.

If you require our help, we are here.

Markon to Federation Starships. My vessels are not the only vessels of the Empire within communications range. We will be watching the situation carefully. The protectorate treaty is still infantile, remember that. Markon out!

*OOC: The Klingons are a Warrior Race. Nothing the Federation can do will ever change that. They value honour above all else. So when the Federation does something dishonourable, the Klingons won't react kindly to it.*

*S31 base. Turani VII.*

Drake: The Klingons are outnumbered. Markon's lying, he won't risk open conflict between the Federation and the Empire for the Republic.

Sam 2: Still, Fruska will need a valid reason before accelerating his deadline.

Drake: Well, the Republic ARE setting up a listening post on the planet to spy on Federation territory.

*Turns to Agent 3*

Understood?

*On the surface, the Bird-of-Prey lands next to the Republic, which is being repaired as quickly as possible.*

T'mar: We're not gonna be able to leave before our time's up. It'll be a miracle if we can just complete repairs in time, we've still got to get our people back on board.

John: Alright. Where's the Captain's party?

T'mar: Don't know. Somewhere near the eastern plateau.

John: Send Echo One to look for them.

Hail the Federation Commander.

T'mar: You're on.

*Fruska's screen changes to display John on the viewscreen.*

John: This is Lieutenant Commander John DeFalco of the R.S.S. Republic to Federation Fleet, we request an extension to the deadline. We've taken heavy damage and won't even be able to take off in 45 minutes. We need at least 2 hours to get our people back on board.

And, Captain, if you had no quarrel with us, why did your ships fire first?
Fruska: If I remember right our viewscreen records show you did after we gave you warning to leave sovereign territory after the Turani government disallowed you military access. I do have to ask why you are here Commander. If it is for a military action you cannot do so as it is an act of war against the Turani. I am sure the Klingons would not appreciate it if that is the case. If you wish aid we will grant it but under supervision and we will treat your wounded.

As per your situation you will have a extension but not longer than and hour and a half. If you need assistance just say so. If it is to get your people back from their away mission then I suggest you hurry. I am dispatching aid nonetheless, we are not monsters.
Captain
# 4260
01-23-2013, 06:04 PM
*Fruska's away teams arrive and start giving aid to the crew and ship, and are keeping an eye on them. Soon Fruska arrives himself a little later.*

Fruska: Commander. Again I must ask what were you doing out here and why did you not leave when the Turani government rescinded your access.