Captain
# 4281
01-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Preston: *Shouts at the comm officer and Gial is shouting formations. The Enterprise joins in with Prestons vessel guarding the Republic.*

Get me the Klingon Commander.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4282
01-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Pelican lands at the last known coordinates, James is weary and worn out. The vessel tapped and magnified his conciousness to such a degree that he feels worn and he isn't sure what is happening. The men on the vessel follow him. Its his mind and soul guiding him to the pressure of Sam. *

James: Here.. Get to the vessel and blow a hole. The old fashioned way. *Takes a strap of charges and uses his telekinesis to rip a hole in the ground and chucks the set charges into it.*

*He falls to one knee.. his body straining. The men drag him to the Pelican. He send a mental message to Sam's mind imprinting it. DUCK*

*Above. Preston his fighting his own people protecting the Republic to the surprise of the Klingons.*

Preston: Yes Captain. Drake is in control of the Federation. The President is in hiding.
*Sam and her team all duck as the charges explode and breach the forcefield. Sam 2 and Drake escape the room and the team get phasers from the weapons locker. Sam runs after Drake and points her phaser at him.*

Sam: Don't even think about it!

*Drake stops and turns around.*

Drake: Really? Are you trying to threaten me?

*He slowly walks towards Sam.*

I know who you are, Captain. You're a naive little girl crying for Daddy and her boyfriend.

*Sam firms her grip, ready to shoot Drake where he stands.*

You're no cold-hearted killer... you're pathetic!

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Kill me.

*Sam tries to pull the trigger, but something stops her.*

You really think I'd do what I did to you without insurance? Your conditioning included an insurance sub-routine. You may have broken the programming, but there's just enough, engraved into your subconscious, to make sure you can't let anything... unsavoury, happen to me.

In the final analysis, Captain, I've won. You can hand me over to Starfleet, put me on trial, but my friends will allow me to escape again. You can't kill me, and can't let anyone else kill me. And I'll live happily knowing how it burns you that you can't get back at me.

*Sam's fury is rising, and her pendant and eyes start glowing. She drops the phaser and starts walking towards Drake.*

Sam *echoing voice, like two people talking at the same time.*: Maybe she can't, but I will.

*She grabs Drake by the neck and throws him into the wall, before picking him up again and placing her left hand on his heart.*

Feel her pain.

*Drake's eyes turn black as his "soul" is torn apart. Drake screams before his body his body goes limp. James runs in to see Sam holding Drake's lifeless body by the neck against a wall.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 4283
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Preston: *Shouts at the comm officer and Gial is shouting formations. The Enterprise joins in with Prestons vessel guarding the Republic.*

Get me the Klingon Commander.
*Markon comes on Preston's screen. The chaos on the Bat'rak's screen can be seen as the battle continues.*

Markon: Qapla' Admiral! I have 10 more Klingon Warships closing, but most of our forces are on the frontline of the conflict with your people. They are aware that you and the Enterprise are not hostile targets, but comrades in battle!

*He turns to the Tactical Officer.*

Bring us around again! FULL Disruptors!

*He turns back to the screen.*

Forgive me Admiral, but I must close this channel!

*He closes the channel.*

Koi keh-less pook load!
Koi pook beh poo!
Yoch bow math bow je shuv wee!
Say moach chyu may ew!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4284
01-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Colorado: report

Officer : sir the ship dead ahead has lost shields.

Colorado: well I'm.sorry for them. Fire the MAC gun now.

2 heavy rounds of solid metal shoot out and tear through the federation ship straight through.

Officer : ship disabled sir

Colorado: we aren't done yet though keep firing all weapons
Captain
# 4285
01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam and her team all duck as the charges explode and breach the forcefield. Sam 2 and Drake escape the room and the team get phasers from the weapons locker. Sam runs after Drake and points her phaser at him.*

Sam: Don't even think about it!

*Drake stops and turns around.*

Drake: Really? Are you trying to threaten me?

*He slowly walks towards Sam.*

I know who you are, Captain. You're a naive little girl crying for Daddy and her boyfriend.

*Sam firms her grip, ready to shoot Drake where he stands.*

You're no cold-hearted killer... you're pathetic!

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Kill me.

*Sam tries to pull the trigger, but something stops her.*

You really think I'd do what I did to you without insurance? Your conditioning included an insurance sub-routine. You may have broken the programming, but there's just enough, engraved into your subconscious, to make sure you can't let anything... unsavoury, happen to me.

In the final analysis, Captain, I've won. You can hand me over to Starfleet, put me on trial, but my friends will allow me to escape again. You can't kill me, and can't let anyone else kill me. And I'll live happily knowing how it burns you that you can't get back at me.

*Sam's fury is rising, and her pendant and eyes start glowing. She drops the phaser and starts walking towards Drake.*

Sam *echoing voice, like two people talking at the same time.*: Maybe she can't, but I will.

*She grabs Drake by the neck and throws him into the wall, before picking him up again and placing her left hand on his heart.*

Feel her pain.

*Drake's eyes turn black as his "soul" is torn apart. Drake screams before his body his body goes limp. James runs in to see Sam holding Drake's lifeless body by the neck against a wall.*
James: Sam.. *but his body begins to collapse again.* Sam.. lets go.. he is dead... Let him go..
Captain
# 4286
01-24-2013, 02:56 PM
*A trap goes off toward sam but James grabs her and blocks the shot then James begins to crumble to the floor coughing up blood and unable to move.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-24-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4287
01-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
James: Sam.. *but his body begins to collapse again.* Sam.. lets go.. he is dead... Let him go..
*Sam's eyes stop glowing and she collapses to the floor, unconscious.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4288
01-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam's eyes stop glowing and she collapses to the floor, unconscious.*
*Taps his combadge*

James: Preston two to beam up... *cough cough spit*
Captain
# 4289
01-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Preston: Do we have Drake? DO we have the evidence? *turning to the republic team on the ground. His mask unnerving them*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4290
01-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Preston: Do we have Drake? DO we have the evidence? *turning to the republic team on the ground. His mask unnerving them*
*Sam starts to come around, looking around the room.*

Sam: Where...?

What happened?
My Fan Fictions