Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,869
# 4381
01-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Romulan space. New Romulus. Vala is trying to issue calm throughout the Empire as they try and rebound during the economic crash. *

*Construction crews are currently working on many government buildings throughout the city. As the crews leave the buildings soon erupt killing many officials and only officials. Other high ranking officials are soon taken off world.*

Gyunei: *Standing before them as they are gagged and depreived of vision.* You have done much to make the world a hell for its people. You take the peace that many have wanted for sooo long and shatter it at the whims of a mad man.

*Romulans squeal and try and shout*

Gyunei: Now I am going to help give it back to them.

*Nods to a Romulan that is very close to Vala, he is ungagged and shown to Gynuei.*

Kill the rest of them. But take him elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Republic trading outpost on the Capital, they are soon highjacked by Klingon raiders. Then another on the opposite end of the city Romulans strike and raid the port.*
*Sam's reading a PADD in her quarters detailing the events on Romulus.*

Sam: Who the hell are you?

Sam 2 *Sam's mind*: Like you have to ask!

*Sam shoots up and looks in the window, seeing a reflection of Sam 2 looking back at her.*

Sam: You.

Sam 2: Consider this payback!

Sam: Why are you doing this?!

Sam 2: Hm... let's see; you threw me into a Warp Core, tried to kill my crew, threatened to MURDER MY PEOPLE, why would I be mad at you?!

Sam: Please, like I was actually going to detonate those torpedoes!

Sam 2: Shut up!

You wanna catch him, come find me, alone.

Sam: Where?

Sam 2: Iconia. You'll see a ship in one of the blast craters.

*A few minutes later, Sam walks into the Shuttlebay.*

Technician: Captain, we weren't expecting you!

Sam: Relax Ensign. *She gestures towards an experimental Runabout on the launch pad.*

Is she ready to fly?

Tech: Yes sir, but we were told--

Sam: Thank you.

*Bridge. David and John are going over the sit-rep for the Sector when the comm system beeps.*

Andrews *Over comm*: Sickbay to bridge!

David: Go ahead Doctor.

Andrews *Over comm*: Is the Captain up there? She's not in her Quarters.

David: Negative. What's wrong?

Andrews *Over comm*: Her synaptic monitor piqued a few minutes ago. It doesn't match what we saw while she was unconscious after her episode on Preston's ship, but it's definitely not normal.

T'mar: Doctor, can you put it on my display?

Andrews *Over comm*: Sure.

*On T'mar's screen, an EEG reading comes up. David walks over.*

T'mar: I don't recognise it.

David: Oh no!

Computer, locate Captain Allington!

Computer: Unable to comply. Captain Allington's Combadge is in Safe Mode.

David: By whose order?!

Computer: Captain Allington's.

T'mar: Stupid question.

*The red alert klaxon sounds. The Ops Lieutenant turns to David.*

Ops: Sir, we've got an unscheduled departure from the Shuttlebay!

It's the Orwell!

David: Lock a Tractor on her!

Ops: I can't, sir! Someone's disconnected the controls from my console!

David: Dammit!

Onscreen!

*The Viewscreen shows the Runabout leaving the ship.*

Lock phasers!

Open a channel!

Ops: Channel open.

David: Captain Allington, please respond!

Sam, get back here now!

Ops: No response!

David: Damn! Disable her!

T'mar: I can't. SOMEONE deactivated the weapons system.

David: Captain, don't go after her alone!

Helm: She's going to warp.

David: Follow her!

*David sits down in the Command Chair and the ship whines as the Helmsman tries to jump to warp.*

What the--?!

*He gets up and walks over to the helm as the screen goes blue. White text says "ERROR. You are trying to chase me. That's stupid. It will now take you 24 hours to restart your Warp Engines.

And just to be perverse..."

The Intercom speakers start playing "pop goes the weasel".

David looks slowly at the whole bridge crew, all shocked and confused and just plain weirded out by the music. All the screens go blue except the status screens. The Blue screens display the words "BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH FTW".

David looks at T'mar, who looks back.*

T'mar: 3...2...1...

Mitchell *Over comm*: ENGINEERING TO BRIDGE!

David: Oh boy...

*OOC: I'm thinking Sam's not quite right in the head...

Either that or she has one twisted sense of humour. lol.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,444
# 4382
01-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam's reading a PADD in her quarters detailing the events on Romulus.*

Sam: Who the hell are you?

Sam 2 *Sam's mind*: Like you have to ask!

*Sam shoots up and looks in the window, seeing a reflection of Sam 2 looking back at her.*

Sam: You.

Sam 2: Consider this payback!

Sam: Why are you doing this?!

Sam 2: Hm... let's see; you threw me into a Warp Core, tried to kill my crew, threatened to MURDER MY PEOPLE, why would I be mad at you?!

Sam: Please, like I was actually going to detonate those torpedoes!

Sam 2: Shut up!

You wanna catch him, come find me, alone.

Sam: Where?

Sam 2: Iconia. You'll see a ship in one of the blast craters.

*A few minutes later, Sam walks into the Shuttlebay.*

Technician: Captain, we weren't expecting you!

Sam: Relax Ensign. *She gestures towards an experimental Runabout on the launch pad.*

Is she ready to fly?

Tech: Yes sir, but we were told--

Sam: Thank you.

*Bridge. David and John are going over the sit-rep for the Sector when the comm system beeps.*

Andrews *Over comm*: Sickbay to bridge!

David: Go ahead Doctor.

Andrews *Over comm*: Is the Captain up there? She's not in her Quarters.

David: Negative. What's wrong?

Andrews *Over comm*: Her synaptic monitor piqued a few minutes ago. It doesn't match what we saw while she was unconscious after her episode on Preston's ship, but it's definitely not normal.

T'mar: Doctor, can you put it on my display?

Andrews *Over comm*: Sure.

*On T'mar's screen, an EEG reading comes up. David walks over.*

T'mar: I don't recognise it.

David: Oh no!

Computer, locate Captain Allington!

Computer: Unable to comply. Captain Allington's Combadge is in Safe Mode.

David: By whose order?!

Computer: Captain Allington's.

T'mar: Stupid question.

*The red alert klaxon sounds. The Ops Lieutenant turns to David.*

Ops: Sir, we've got an unscheduled departure from the Shuttlebay!

It's the Orwell!

David: Lock a Tractor on her!

Ops: I can't, sir! Someone's disconnected the controls from my console!

David: Dammit!

Onscreen!

*The Viewscreen shows the Runabout leaving the ship.*

Lock phasers!

Open a channel!

Ops: Channel open.

David: Captain Allington, please respond!

Sam, get back here now!

Ops: No response!

David: Damn! Disable her!

T'mar: I can't. SOMEONE deactivated the weapons system.

David: Captain, don't go after her alone!

Helm: She's going to warp.

David: Follow her!

*David sits down in the Command Chair and the ship whines as the Helmsman tries to jump to warp.*

What the--?!

*He gets up and walks over to the helm as the screen goes blue. White text says "ERROR. You are trying to chase me. That's stupid. It will now take you 24 hours to restart your Warp Engines.

And just to be perverse..."

The Intercom speakers start playing "pop goes the weasel".

David looks slowly at the whole bridge crew, all shocked and confused and just plain weirded out by the music. All the screens go blue except the status screens. The Blue screens display the words "BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH FTW".

David looks at T'mar, who looks back.*

T'mar: 3...2...1...

Mitchell *Over comm*: ENGINEERING TO BRIDGE!

David: Oh boy...

*OOC: I'm thinking Sam's not quite right in the head...

Either that or she has one twisted sense of humour. lol.*
OOC: I am liking what is going on with her but I do wonder what everything that has happened especially James taking something that was meant for her.

I do intend for this to drag on for awhile.

*Iconian space*

Dekad: Are you certain you want to bring her here. I am guessing you want to finish some unfinished business?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,444
# 4383
01-26-2013, 03:34 PM
*Preston is settling into his new office. His new outfit is a red suit with instead of his visor mask he has sunglasses on instead. Gial in his dress clothes comes in *

Gial: Sir, is there anything else?

Preston: What is on the agenda today?

Gial: A meeting with the Council today to implement the appropriate measures for the Chaos going on.

Preston: Of course that is at 1200 if I remember right.

Gial: It is.

Preston: Alright Gial take some time off to settle in yourself.

Gial: *gives a curt nod and leaves the room*

Preston: *sits down at his desk and gets the President on the line*

Sir anything I should have in mind as I go to the council meeting?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,869
# 4384
01-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I am liking what is going on with her but I do wonder what everything that has happened especially James taking something that was meant for her.

I do intend for this to drag on for awhile.

*Iconian space*

Dekad: Are you certain you want to bring her here. I am guessing you want to finish some unfinished business?
Sam 2: if you're worried about her getting to you, relax. That's why I chose Iconia instead of somewhere in your space.

Besides, I really do have some unfinished business with her.

*Sam 2 disconnects the holo-communication and the communicator dismantles into several hundred Synthesiser drones, which scurry off toward the airlock, and the Synthesiser Cruiser waiting there.*

OOC: And with that I'm off to bed. Should be back online at about 12:00 GMT tomorrow (04:00 PST).

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,022
# 4385
01-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: Not good. We need to talk, in private.
Colorado: we can go to my ship. It's in the hangar.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,444
# 4386
01-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam 2: if you're worried about her getting to you, relax. That's why I chose Iconia instead of somewhere in your space.

Besides, I really do have some unfinished business with her.

*Sam 2 disconnects the holo-communication and the communicator dismantles into several hundred Synthesiser drones, which scurry off toward the airlock, and the Synthesiser Cruiser waiting there.*

OOC: And with that I'm off to bed. Should be back online at about 12:00 GMT tomorrow (04:00 PST).
OOC: Gonna be at work then but should be back before you log off again.

So take it easy.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,869
# 4387
01-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston is settling into his new office. His new outfit is a red suit with instead of his visor mask he has sunglasses on instead. Gial in his dress clothes comes in *

Gial: Sir, is there anything else?

Preston: What is on the agenda today?

Gial: A meeting with the Council today to implement the appropriate measures for the Chaos going on.

Preston: Of course that is at 1200 if I remember right.

Gial: It is.

Preston: Alright Gial take some time off to settle in yourself.

Gial: *gives a curt nod and leaves the room*

Preston: *sits down at his desk and gets the President on the line*

Sir anything I should have in mind as I go to the council meeting?
Santiago *Over comm*: Just make sure they don't destroy the democracy. And remember, we're trying to preserve the peace. Try and convince them to go for mediating talks between the Klingons and the Gorn, and the Klingons and Republic while you're at it.

And something else, have a coffee first, you'll need it dealing with those idiots for an hour.

Don't get me wrong, they do a good job, but I wish they'd see the value in keeping in touch with the people. Some of them are still from the Ez'rak Administration.

I've almost reached Cardassia Prime. After that, I'm visiting the New Link on Onias III and then onto Defera. I'll speak to you again when I reach Starbase 41.

*OOC: Okay, now I'm going to bed.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,444
# 4388
01-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Santiago *Over comm*: Just make sure they don't destroy the democracy. And remember, we're trying to preserve the peace. Try and convince them to go for mediating talks between the Klingons and the Gorn, and the Klingons and Republic while you're at it.

And something else, have a coffee first, you'll need it dealing with those idiots for an hour.

Don't get me wrong, they do a good job, but I wish they'd see the value in keeping in touch with the people. Some of them are still from the Ez'rak Administration.

I've almost reached Cardassia Prime. After that, I'm visiting the New Link on Onias III and then onto Defera. I'll speak to you again when I reach Starbase 41.

*OOC: Okay, now I'm going to bed.*
Preston: Very Well sir.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,444
# 4389
01-26-2013, 04:03 PM
*James is in the Hospital as per appointment for his accepting the position. The Doctors/researchers are busy at work on taking samples upon sample. *

Doctor 1: Hold still Admiral.. this will sting a bit

James: Urgh.

Doctor 2: Quit being a baby sir. We are trying to help.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,022
# 4390
01-26-2013, 05:15 PM
In iconian space a freelancer ship is in orbit over a iconian world.

Sarah: any word from col or tex.

Agent : not yet ma'am.

Sarah: keep all lines open.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 AM.