Captain
# 441
08-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: wow im impressed.

Sinclaire sits in the rift and opens his eyes as the events begin to happen. He knows what is to come. And he has been preparing for this moment a long time. Yet even all this destruction shocks him. He can feel the pain and suffering of these people. The desperation of others. And as there pain grows so does sinclaires fury. A fury that he will contain until the last moment when he will confront whoever is responsible for this.

Col.parson soon after the attack is able to activats the vgis automatic defense grids which will help give the fleet time to reassemble. He knows it is bad he just now must wonder how bad.
*The unknown human senses a rage. He smirks. Then gives a message. I am doing your job for you Sinclaire. You should have been preparing these people for the fight they are about to face. But you are powerless to stop me. 'With a blink of his bright metallic blue eyes his power attacks sinclaire and disables him.' It is not me that they need to fight, and you know who it is that they need to.*

Unknown alien: So they have engaged their automated defenses. Activate our countermeasure system.

*The defenses shut down immeidaiately. and are destroyed. The Fleet is now scattered with the full onslaught.

*The masked unknown human arrives at the soon to be destroyed starbase 41. The ops center with his personal guard. Symbols of red and gold and odd power suits with a combination with starfleet EV suits. They disable everyone in ops. Admiral Allington in beaten by blow after blow. and is finally tranquilized*

Unknown human: All to easy. *Taps his insignia and they group with Allington is transported away. The vessel folds space quickly and flees the destruction of starbase 41*

*On the strange vessels bridge*

Urugag: Captain we have successfully conquered the VGI, Vanguard, and reports indicate that our plan is ready to enter the next phase.

Captain (unknown human his mask still on most of his face.): Good. Be sure to NOT kill innocent civillains. I will not tolerate it. Understand. You know your orders. Our prisoner?

Urugag: He is shackled and still unconcous. We have removed and destroyed all devices that could track him including a sub dermal tracking device.

Captain: Good keep him restrained. But treat his wounds. Keep him under too.
I will reveal myself to him when the time is right.

Urugag: Excellency.
Captain
# 442
08-18-2012, 03:08 AM
Saren: Someone give me a report why can't any vessels come into our region...

To'vu: There seems to have been an explosion that has fractured subspace around Earth.

Saren: Do you think that is what showered the planet with particles that made these people fall into some kind of coma.

To'vu: It would not be a stretch to think so. But it appears that whoever it was has stabilized and is able to generate Omega particles and even make its effects temporary.

Saren: Omega? Thats impossible. No one can do it.

To'vu: apparently they have

*Their terminal screens go dark and are suddenly flipped to a podium with a man in a type of Starfleet uniform that has been touched up. A golden phoenix emblazed on his chest, a red uniform top, black pressed uniform pants, and finely polished boots. He is wearing a silver mask with clear glass revealing his eyes. Silver hair flowing from his head. *

Citizens of the Alpha Quadrant. I wish to thank you for giving me your full attention. I wish to apologize for the rampant destruction caused to all of you. But you see the way you have lived has been destroying the galaxy and nature itself. Your interstellar wars with the Klingons, Romulans, Tzenkethi, the Dominion, the Borg, and even yourselves have shown that things need to change. But they also show that your leaders have failed you.

These very same leaders have kept much from you, kept the fact that there is a new dawning of evolution for not just mankind but for the galaxy itself. The Federation in all of its foolishness has declared that the human race is fine the way it is. Things are fine the way they are. That is wrong. Do you approve of sending your loved ones to die in some pointless conflict. Do you approve of their neglegence in dealing with the Klingon Empire, the Romulans, the Remans, and the Undine? Do you approve of the frequent Borg strikes on your homes and watch as Starfleet is driven back. Do you approve of a corrupt government with clandestine organizations like section 31?

In the new world you will not have to deal with things like this. There is a way for all of us to have a peaceful coexistance with each other without misconception. That is evolving into something more than what you are. SOmething more than your species. To become a newtype of your species, with expanded conciousness and the ability to understand one another without misconception. True peace.

The Federation President, your guardian General Sinclaire, and Admiral Allington have driven the man that could have shown all of us that way. But instead they framed him for the attack on Deep Space 61, and then in turn blamed him for turning your civil war worse. The problem is that the Federation does not want to change nor does it approve of the newtype concept. When it is clearly true. They would rather have all of you fighting and killing each other in the name of freedom. That is not freedom.. That is imagined freedom. A freedom that is like a cage, a gilded one. Is it better than what I offer? No it is not. I offer that we all come together and see that we end this tryanny of war and the aggressors that are enforcing this regime.

How do I know the Federation?

I was a Starfleet Captain.. Captain Marcus Gene Northman. The things I have seen and experienced caused me to change to loath that the Federation did nothing to help its people, to make their lives better. I am here for you all of you. I will never harm an innocent civilian my forces have orders and know that all life is precious. And we have come together to live in peace I shall go to the Iconians and tell them to release us.

*Transmission continues to repeat as the message is sent to all corners of the quadrant.*
Career Officer
# 443
08-18-2012, 03:56 AM
While sinclaire is taken aback and reals at the attack he after awhiles regains control. He feels through the presence that attacks him. But to his suprise finds he cant. He now can only wait till the right moment.

Col.parson abour the vgi war cruiser appache makes its way to a hidden romulsn dtation.

He walks onboard to find a group of alien officers from around the quadrant. All have come together for a single purpose to prepare a counter attack. Each group meets and discuss there plan and soon leaves.

Sinclaire soon appears near the man responsible.

Why. Why do you do this. What is your true purpose to have to cause so much distruction.
Starfleet Veteran
# 444
08-18-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Admiral Allington in beaten by blow after blow. and is finally tranquilized*
How would you do that when I'm not on Starbase 41? I'm on DS-61.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 445
08-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Saren: Someone give me a report why can't any vessels come into our region...

To'vu: There seems to have been an explosion that has fractured subspace around Earth.

Saren: Do you think that is what showered the planet with particles that made these people fall into some kind of coma.

To'vu: It would not be a stretch to think so. But it appears that whoever it was has stabilized and is able to generate Omega particles and even make its effects temporary.

Saren: Omega? Thats impossible. No one can do it.

To'vu: apparently they have

*Their terminal screens go dark and are suddenly flipped to a podium with a man in a type of Starfleet uniform that has been touched up. A golden phoenix emblazed on his chest, a red uniform top, black pressed uniform pants, and finely polished boots. He is wearing a silver mask with clear glass revealing his eyes. Silver hair flowing from his head. *

Citizens of the Alpha Quadrant. I wish to thank you for giving me your full attention. I wish to apologize for the rampant destruction caused to all of you. But you see the way you have lived has been destroying the galaxy and nature itself. Your interstellar wars with the Klingons, Romulans, Tzenkethi, the Dominion, the Borg, and even yourselves have shown that things need to change. But they also show that your leaders have failed you.

These very same leaders have kept much from you, kept the fact that there is a new dawning of evolution for not just mankind but for the galaxy itself. The Federation in all of its foolishness has declared that the human race is fine the way it is. Things are fine the way they are. That is wrong. Do you approve of sending your loved ones to die in some pointless conflict. Do you approve of their neglegence in dealing with the Klingon Empire, the Romulans, the Remans, and the Undine? Do you approve of the frequent Borg strikes on your homes and watch as Starfleet is driven back. Do you approve of a corrupt government with clandestine organizations like section 31?

In the new world you will not have to deal with things like this. There is a way for all of us to have a peaceful coexistance with each other without misconception. That is evolving into something more than what you are. SOmething more than your species. To become a newtype of your species, with expanded conciousness and the ability to understand one another without misconception. True peace.

The Federation President, your guardian General Sinclaire, and Admiral Allington have driven the man that could have shown all of us that way. But instead they framed him for the attack on Deep Space 61, and then in turn blamed him for turning your civil war worse. The problem is that the Federation does not want to change nor does it approve of the newtype concept. When it is clearly true. They would rather have all of you fighting and killing each other in the name of freedom. That is not freedom.. That is imagined freedom. A freedom that is like a cage, a gilded one. Is it better than what I offer? No it is not. I offer that we all come together and see that we end this tryanny of war and the aggressors that are enforcing this regime.

How do I know the Federation?

I was a Starfleet Captain.. Captain Marcus Gene Northman. The things I have seen and experienced caused me to change to loath that the Federation did nothing to help its people, to make their lives better. I am here for you all of you. I will never harm an innocent civilian my forces have orders and know that all life is precious. And we have come together to live in peace I shall go to the Iconians and tell them to release us.

*Transmission continues to repeat as the message is sent to all corners of the quadrant.*
Matt: I don't believe this! I want the station at Red Alert 24/7! Someone try and find Captain Allington, he's supposed to be on SB41!

*Suddenly, an Iconian walks out of Captain Allington's office.*

Iconian: Pain. Such terrible pain.

*Security Officers raise their phasers on the Alien*

Matt: Hold fire! Who, what are you?

Iconian: What's in a name? Call me "Merlin" if it suits you. I'm the last of the old Iconian Order.

Matt: Security! *The guards ready their phasers* Are you responsible for what's happening?

Merlin: No. I am your only hope, however. My people were one of the first forms of life to originate in this Galaxy. We, along with the Sentinels, Guardians and a race you know only as "The Preservers", roamed this Galaxy before your race came into existence. We also watched over the Great Veil, a crack in the walls between Time and Space. The Sentinels and Shedai call it "The Rift", the Guardians called it "The Untempered Schizm", the Preservers called it "The Cross-dimensional fissure". My people called it "The Great Veil". It allows anyone within, who can comprehend it's greatness and are worthy to understand it, to see through Time and Space. We had one law: Never to interfere in the affairs of another race. A law my people have broken.

I came to your Captain Ryan Allington, because I saw that, when the battle lines were drawn, only he would have the courage to do what was necessary. He is also what my people call, a Nexus. He acts and the entire universe is changed forever.

No single man could have brought an end to your Civil War, yet he was able to help bring an end to it in a fraction of the time it should have taken.

I'm here to aid him in the coming battle. And now *A large burst of light appears beside him, revealing Captain Allington to the crew, beaten* I return him to you from the enemy.

Ryan: *Groans* What the-- *Looks at Merlin* Thank you, Siraga.

Matt: Siraga? I thought your name was--

Siraga/Merlin: Merlin was the name your people knew me by. I have watched your worlds for millennia. My Iconian name is Siraga.

Matt: Don't they haver last names where you come from?

Siraga: It's unpronounceable by Humans.

Ryan: I was hoping to keep-- *Siraga waves his hand over Captain Allington, healing all the injuries he'd sustained* To keep you a secret until the time was right, but... We'll have time for that later. Why haven't we been affected by these "Mitchell Particles"?

Siraga: I'm protecting your region of space. It will be impossible for them to harm any of you with the particles.

Ryan: Good. Now, why did the abduct me?

Siraga: You present a danger to their plans, as the only human who can no longer evolve to the next stage. In fact, our foe is probably aware of your immunity to the particles and intends to destroy you, or turn you to their side.

Ryan: Great. What about Sinclaire? He's only half Human.

Siraga: He's trapped in the Great Veil. I can aid him, but it means I must return to the Veil. I may not return for some time. The Veil is far away.

Ryan: We can remedy that. Q! *In a white flash, Ryan and Siraga vanish*

*The Rift, Great Veil, Untempered Schism, Cross-dimensional fissure. Ryan and Siraga appear in the Rift.*

Ryan: *Looks around, and doesn't see Sinclaire* Where is he?

Siraga: He's been here recently. He's been injured. Our foe knows how to manipulate the Veil. No Human can do that!

Ryan: Can you track him?

Siraga: We have no time! I will return us to the Station! *In a blue haze, the two are transported from the Veil, to DS-61.*

*DS-61 Ops.*

Siraga: Our foe is powerful. He's no ordinary Human.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 08-18-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Captain
# 446
08-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: I don't believe this! I want the station at Red Alert 24/7! Someone try and find Captain Allington, he's supposed to be on SB41!

*Suddenly, an Iconian walks out of Captain Allington's office.*

Iconian: Pain. Such terrible pain.

*Security Officers raise their phasers on the Alien*

Matt: Hold fire! Who, what are you?

Iconian: What's in a name? Call me "Merlin" if it suits you. I'm the last of the old Iconian Order.

Matt: Security! *The guards ready their phasers* Are you responsible for what's happening?

Merlin: No. I am your only hope, however. My people were one of the first forms of life to originate in this Galaxy. We, along with the Sentinels, Guardians and a race you know only as "The Preservers", roamed this Galaxy before your race came into existence. We also watched over the Great Veil, a crack in the walls between Time and Space. The Sentinels and Shedai call it "The Rift", the Guardians called it "The Untempered Schizm", the Preservers called it "The Cross-dimensional fissure". My people called it "The Great Veil". It allows anyone within, who can comprehend it's greatness and are worthy to understand it, to see through Time and Space. We had one law: Never to interfere in the affairs of another race. A law my people have broken.

I came to your Captain Ryan Allington, because I saw that, when the battle lines were drawn, only he would have the courage to do what was necessary. He is also what my people call, a Nexus. He acts and the entire universe is changed forever.

No single man could have brought an end to your Civil War, yet he was able to help bring an end to it in a fraction of the time it should have taken.

I'm here to aid him in the coming battle. And now *A large burst of light appears beside him, revealing Captain Allington to the crew, beaten* I return him to you from the enemy.

Ryan: *Groans* What the-- *Looks at Merlin* Thank you, Siraga.

Matt: Siraga? I thought your name was--

Siraga/Merlin: Merlin was the name your people knew me by. I have watched your worlds for millennia. My Iconian name is Siraga.

Matt: Don't they haver last names where you come from?

Siraga: It's unpronounceable by Humans.

Ryan: I was hoping to keep-- *Siraga waves his hand over Captain Allington, healing all the injuries he'd sustained* To keep you a secret until the time was right, but... We'll have time for that later. Why haven't we been affected by these "Mitchell Particles"?

Siraga: I'm protecting your region of space. It will be impossible for them to harm any of you with the particles.

Ryan: Good. Now, why did the abduct me?

Siraga: You present a danger to their plans, as the only human who can no longer evolve to the next stage. In fact, our foe is probably aware of your immunity to the particles and intends to destroy you, or turn you to their side.

Ryan: Great. What about Sinclaire? He's only half Human.

Siraga: He's trapped in the Great Veil. I can aid him, but it means I must return to the Veil. I may not return for some time. The Veil is far away.

Ryan: We can remedy that. Q! *In a white flash, Ryan and Siraga vanish*

*The Rift, Great Veil, Untempered Schism, Cross-dimensional fissure. Ryan and Siraga appear in the Rift.*

Ryan: *Looks around, and doesn't see Sinclaire* Where is he?

Siraga: He's been here recently. He's been injured. Our foe knows how to manipulate the Veil. No Human can do that!

Ryan: Can you track him?

Siraga: We have no time! I will return us to the Station! *In a blue haze, the two are transported from the Veil, to DS-61.*

*DS-61 Ops.*

Siraga: Our foe is powerful. He's no ordinary Human.
*OOC: Oh come on. I had a ton of fun stuff ready. He would have been returned to them. Plus you wouldn't want to be at DS 61 trust me. With what I have in store.*

*Out of know where an assassin pops up steathily behind Merlin, pulls a strange looking device and rams it into Merlins back straight through all the way through. The device begins to disintegrate him and finishes within seconds.*

Assassin: My master says to you there will not be any interference from the Iconians and no guardians. I am merely the harbinger of what is coming. Hail The Neo Zion!

*He soon dies and drops dead, his body destroys itself.*

Ops Erin: Sir there are multiple unknown signatures coming in.. 200... 300.. 1000. My god there are so many. They are arming.... *explosions rip through Deep Space 61.

The computer systems then begin locking down and the self destruct sequence begins.*

Northman: Surrender. I wish no further loss of life. If you resist I will destroy the military installations around the station. Let your civilians go. You cannot resist me.

Your Iconian is off to see his maker. To be honest no one should mettle in the affairs of the quadrant.
Career Officer
# 447
08-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Sinclaire: then why do you interfere with the affairs of the quadrant now. You would be wise to not underestimate these people. They have faced worse and will be able to defeat you if they wish.
Captain
# 448
08-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire: then why do you interfere with the affairs of the quadrant now. You would be wise to not underestimate these people. They have faced worse and will be able to defeat you if they wish.
*Mental manifestation.*

I do not underestimated them, their starfleets are crippled, this quadrant this event has been coming. You neglected your job sinclaire, you did not prepare these people for what is coming, if you did your job I would not have been needed. There is a such thing as fate General and it is a cruel thing. If one doesn't do the job fate has in store for them then it is left to another.

Every known force is disabled and now I have set in motion things that will change the face of the galaxy, and form a new world. One where newtypes, Klingons, Romulans, and any other race will evolve and live in harmony with each other. With no misconceptions. I acknowledge my sin in breaking the world, one has to in order to change the world. The corruption of this world, its inflexibility, and its stupidity demands to be removed.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 08-18-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Captain
# 449
08-18-2012, 01:00 PM
urugag: Sir all fleets around the quadrant are reporting in. Qo'nos has fallen, Rator III has surrendered, the VGI has been destroyed. We have captured the Vanguards Mass Driver as well as the railgun. 96% of humanity has undergone the change the remaining 4% are not able to they do not have the genes for it.

Northman: Good. Have them enter phase 3.

Captain Allington... Surrender you have no way out, Everyone has already fallen, Humanity has now changed. There is no need to have your soul dragged down by gravity. It is time for ascension.
Career Officer
# 450
08-18-2012, 01:47 PM
You will destroy the galaxy yourself. Trying to make heaven on earth. They are ready when the time comes. They will make there choice. When the galaxy cries out even we must listen. I just hope you are ready. We will late fate see what is in store.