Captain
# 4491
01-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam's in her quarters.*

Sam: Who is this?
Dialect: who this is doesnt matter. I wish to speak to you about the current events. And the future of this galaxy.
Captain
# 4492
01-29-2013, 11:08 AM
The diadact waits. He has grown used to waiting. After waiting years to see his plan to fruition it is all coming into place and he will make sire no one is going to stop him.
Captain
# 4493
01-29-2013, 02:01 PM
*Meanwhile*

*OOC: Yes I am late. Work too longer than I thought it would. But alas I am here.*

*Gyunei stands over the deeply weakened Markon.. Nudging him*

Gyunei: Wake up Klingon you are not dead.

*Meanwhile, Savatec heads a broadcast conference from the devestated Klingon homeworld.*

Savatec: My people. For melennia we have followed custom and tradition of our warrior race. We have allowed greedy individuals and the power hungry to oppress us.

*the non Klingons and outcasts gather courage building*

The subjugated races of the Empire the ones we conquered we treated like dogs unless they were loyal and proven their worth. But alas that part will not change. We will strive for a government a world free from the clutches of the Houses. Free of uselessness. A society free from useless bloodshed that has plagued our people. Killing our strongest, wisest minds for what? For honor? For Glory?

What Glory and Honor is there in killing ourselves for tradition? We weaken ourselves instead of strengthening it.

What these offworlders are showing us is that we have grown corrupt decadent. That we the people said accept it .. it is our way.

I say no.

We make our own way.

We are always bred for WAR and bloodshed.

But what else is there?

Come let us rid this empire of all those that oppress us that wish to bring order for themselves.

WE ARE KLINGONS!!

*Roars cheer as weapons fire upward and they go out for battle against the peacekeepers.*

*New Romulus*

*A Group stands before the military officials gathered no one else is present as they are in the streets clamoring for change. *

*Vala's support base soon begins to wither down as her supporters are dragged out into the street by the very people serving them, beaten, clubbed, and shot. Then strung up and left as an example as the demonstration continues.*

*Gyunei comes on the GNN broadcast calm on his eyes.*

Gyunei: Terrorists are we? Incorruptible are you? You are not. Your leaders are still bought by special interest. Outside interest. Their ideas. Instead of the people. We are only opening the eyes of the people. People are tired of this status quo of temporary peace and corruption. Of special interest dominating what should be best for the people. To prove it I bring forth a Ferengi that headed bought off several officials for their votes toward keeping unfair business practice enforced on the people.

Speak little Ferengi. Tell them who you are.

Gova: I am Gova... Head of Interstellar comglomerate...

Gyunei: Yes.. Now tell them what did you do with these officials you bought off. What did you have them do?

Gova: Orchestrate and push monopolies on republic goods at a cheap price, *cowers*, Pushed them toward interrupting the government... for Federation interests.

Gyunei: Good. What happened to those people?

Gova: They... They... they suffered, they were manipulated into a recession that we did not forsee and they tried to install the Federation government during the black out..

Gyunei: Tell the people who those men and women were for the their information.

Gova: *cries and sobs out of terror as he spills all the names down to the members of the president's cabinet.*

Gyunei: *pats the little ferengi and then with a sickening grab and snap he is dead on the ground* As you see. The puppets of the military and the media don't want the people to acknowledge that they are controlling the people. That they do not want them to know the truth.. That they are not only CORRUPT but flawed. Yearly elections? It doesn't help when all of your candidates are bought and paid for and your Campaigns are an elaborate ruse for the campaign financiers.

*Evidence brought forth from the Ferengi and SHIELD and the living Computer terminal Cortana. *

My friends.. Do not believe these arrent puppets of the government they should be brought to justice. Be held accountable not to a corrupt system that lets them off. Make them accountable to you. Free yourselves from this mental decadence and fight for your freedoms. We will not lie to you and we have not.

The two that murdered the Romulan Councilor were none other than a calculated risk and ploy by SHIELD and the Republic to discredit us to doubt us.

I give you the signed order to do so.

*Reads off the order and who had signed it as the SHIELD Director, and the Admiral Ramirez.*

There you have it.. Who do you believe now? A sow and the puppets of the government or us?

If you believe then fight and join us.

*The broadcast ends and the Galactic news goes crazy...*

*Meanwhile on Earth*

*Preston's office*

Preston: This man is a lunatic.. but he is not stupid.. That was a dumb move by Allington... No government is incorruptible... Even the republic can be bought off. *slams his fist onto the desk *

Damn it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4494
01-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Meanwhile*

*OOC: Yes I am late. Work too longer than I thought it would. But alas I am here.*

*Gyunei stands over the deeply weakened Markon.. Nudging him*

Gyunei: Wake up Klingon you are not dead.

*Meanwhile, Savatec heads a broadcast conference from the devestated Klingon homeworld.*

Savatec: My people. For melennia we have followed custom and tradition of our warrior race. We have allowed greedy individuals and the power hungry to oppress us.

*the non Klingons and outcasts gather courage building*

The subjugated races of the Empire the ones we conquered we treated like dogs unless they were loyal and proven their worth. But alas that part will not change. We will strive for a government a world free from the clutches of the Houses. Free of uselessness. A society free from useless bloodshed that has plagued our people. Killing our strongest, wisest minds for what? For honor? For Glory?

What Glory and Honor is there in killing ourselves for tradition? We weaken ourselves instead of strengthening it.

What these offworlders are showing us is that we have grown corrupt decadent. That we the people said accept it .. it is our way.

I say no.

We make our own way.

We are always bred for WAR and bloodshed.

But what else is there?

Come let us rid this empire of all those that oppress us that wish to bring order for themselves.

WE ARE KLINGONS!!

*Roars cheer as weapons fire upward and they go out for battle against the peacekeepers.*

*New Romulus*

*A Group stands before the military officials gathered no one else is present as they are in the streets clamoring for change. *

*Vala's support base soon begins to wither down as her supporters are dragged out into the street by the very people serving them, beaten, clubbed, and shot. Then strung up and left as an example as the demonstration continues.*

*Gyunei comes on the GNN broadcast calm on his eyes.*

Gyunei: Terrorists are we? Incorruptible are you? You are not. Your leaders are still bought by special interest. Outside interest. Their ideas. Instead of the people. We are only opening the eyes of the people. People are tired of this status quo of temporary peace and corruption. Of special interest dominating what should be best for the people. To prove it I bring forth a Ferengi that headed bought off several officials for their votes toward keeping unfair business practice enforced on the people.

Speak little Ferengi. Tell them who you are.

Gova: I am Gova... Head of Interstellar comglomerate...

Gyunei: Yes.. Now tell them what did you do with these officials you bought off. What did you have them do?

Gova: Orchestrate and push monopolies on republic goods at a cheap price, *cowers*, Pushed them toward interrupting the government... for Federation interests.

Gyunei: Good. What happened to those people?

Gova: They... They... they suffered, they were manipulated into a recession that we did not forsee and they tried to install the Federation government during the black out..

Gyunei: Tell the people who those men and women were for the their information.

Gova: *cries and sobs out of terror as he spills all the names down to the members of the president's cabinet.*

Gyunei: *pats the little ferengi and then with a sickening grab and snap he is dead on the ground* As you see. The puppets of the military and the media don't want the people to acknowledge that they are controlling the people. That they do not want them to know the truth.. That they are not only CORRUPT but flawed. Yearly elections? It doesn't help when all of your candidates are bought and paid for and your Campaigns are an elaborate ruse for the campaign financiers.

*Evidence brought forth from the Ferengi and SHIELD and the living Computer terminal Cortana. *

My friends.. Do not believe these arrent puppets of the government they should be brought to justice. Be held accountable not to a corrupt system that lets them off. Make them accountable to you. Free yourselves from this mental decadence and fight for your freedoms. We will not lie to you and we have not.

The two that murdered the Romulan Councilor were none other than a calculated risk and ploy by SHIELD and the Republic to discredit us to doubt us.

I give you the signed order to do so.

*Reads off the order and who had signed it as the SHIELD Director, and the Admiral Ramirez.*

There you have it.. Who do you believe now? A sow and the puppets of the government or us?

If you believe then fight and join us.

*The broadcast ends and the Galactic news goes crazy...*

*Meanwhile on Earth*

*Preston's office*

Preston: This man is a lunatic.. but he is not stupid.. That was a dumb move by Allington... No government is incorruptible... Even the republic can be bought off. *slams his fist onto the desk *

Damn it.
Sam: What are you going to do now? Kill me like you killed the Klingons, Director Chester? Or are you going to twist me into actually buying that crap you just spilled out. You made one critical mistake: GNN is independent. FNN is the national broadcast service for the Federation, RIN for the Republic.

*She stares Gyunei down.*

If you're going to kill me, have the courage to do it on air. Kill someone because she inconvenienced you - because she spoke her mind. I once went on my own personally vendetta chasing down men like you, then I woke up. What's worse, I was once JUST like you!

*Sam's pendant glows.*

Don't delude yourself into thinking I'm as stupid as the people you speak to. Don't think the whole galaxy's that stupid.

I ask you, how do we know that Ferengi told the truth? You could have threatened him, he would've feared you. Even now, I fear you. He would have said the Republic was a Birthday Cake if he thought you'd let him live! And now, he's dead. You've covered your tracks, we'll never know.

We're off air, you can speak the truth here.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 4495
01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
The diadact watch's

Diadact soon appears in prestons office.

Dialect: mister vice president. How goes the weakening federation to my new empire. Don't bother calling for your security they are dispossessed of. I am willing to offer you a chance to be a part of my new empire.
Captain
# 4496
01-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Sam: What are you going to do now? Kill me like you killed the Klingons, Director Chester? Or are you going to twist me into actually buying that crap you just spilled out. You made one critical mistake: GNN is independent. FNN is the national broadcast service for the Federation, RIN for the Republic.

If you're going to kill me, have the courage to do it on air. Kill someone because she inconvenienced you - because she spoke her mind. I once went on my own personally vendetta chasing down men like you, then I woke up. What's worse, I was once JUST like you!

*Sam's pendant glows.*

Don't delude yourself into thinking I'm as stupid as the people you speak to. Don't think the whole galaxy's that stupid.

I ask you, how do we know that Ferengi told the truth? You could have threatened him, he would've feared you. Even now, I fear you. He would have said the Republic was a Birthday Cake if he thought you'd let him live! And now, he's dead. You've covered your tracks, we'll never know.

The diadact claps his hand as he steps out of the shadows.

Dialect: you are brave and bold captain. I admire that. But you are also hindering my plans. And so you must be dealt with one way or another. Do you really want the truth captain. Do you really want to know the truth.
Captain
# 4497
01-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:

*Sam's pendant glows.*

Gyunei: I won't kill you Fr?ulein. I actually did not make a critical mistake. *His eyes glow red very deep and translucent red.* Want to know why..

You long for it.. You welcome it.. You want to be with the man you love. For me and anyone else that is painfully obvious.

Want to know why I know the Ferengi told the truth?

We kidnapped him from the economic conference. Do not believe so easily that your people are so incorruptible. They are not. He shared all he had out of a deal.. You playing on emotions are useless as it is not logical and means very little. Gova Natalas had been a buying off politicians. Even SHIELD was aware of it. That was his stamp and signature was it not? He himself confirmed it. Do not be afraid of the winds of change..

You are still like me dear. More than you know.. The fact you murdered a man in cold blood proves it.

*Noise outside on Sam's end grows louder.*

You think you know darkness.. You only borrowed the dark.. I was in darkness, I did not see the light until I was a man.. And then it was searing!

Now if you excuse me Fr?ulein. You have an angry mob in the streets as well as abroad.

You have no idea what the truth is sow what your perfect government did to people.

Goodbye

*transmission ends*

*Riots in the republic continue and get more violent. They soon take out the officials they elected out into the streets and make an example of them. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 4498
01-29-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact claps his hand as he steps out of the shadows.

Dialect: you are brave and bold captain. I admire that. But you are also hindering my plans. And so you must be dealt with one way or another. Do you really want the truth captain. Do you really want to know the truth.
*Sam turns to face him.*

Sam: The truth is subjective. You can give someone facts, but you only have to give him enough to suit your needs. A wise man taught me that there's only one, pure truth.

*She gestures to her chest.*

In here.

*She takes off her Phaser and drops it on the floor.*

Jal: What are you doing?

Sam: Using the truth. That's something we don't do enough today. We need to stop trying to outmanoeuvre the truth and let it have its day.

The truth is I don't have anything left. If you are going to destroy everything I care for, then I have no purpose either. So what's the point? Where's the sense in defending a doomed civilisation? Do you see the logic in that?

So... *She turns back to Gyunei.* kill me. Show us your true colours.

Captain
# 4499
01-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact watch's

Diadact soon appears in prestons office.

Dialect: mister vice president. How goes the weakening federation to my new empire. Don't bother calling for your security they are dispossessed of. I am willing to offer you a chance to be a part of my new empire.
Preston: Built on murder? Built on destruction.?

*OOC: Hit him with his true origin and goal of his being*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4500
01-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gyunei: I won't kill you Fr?ulein. I actually did not make a critical mistake. *His eyes glow red very deep and translucent red.* Want to know why..

You long for it.. You welcome it.. You want to be with the man you love. For me and anyone else that is painfully obvious.

Want to know why I know the Ferengi told the truth?

We kidnapped him from the economic conference. Do not believe so easily that your people are so incorruptible. They are not. He shared all he had out of a deal.. You playing on emotions are useless as it is not logical and means very little. Gova Natalas had been a buying off politicians. Even SHIELD was aware of it. That was his stamp and signature was it not? He himself confirmed it. Do not be afraid of the winds of change..

You are still like me dear. More than you know.. The fact you murdered a man in cold blood proves it.

*Noise outside on Sam's end grows louder.*

You think you know darkness.. You only borrowed the dark.. I was in darkness, I did not see the light until I was a man.. And then it was searing!

Now if you excuse me Fr?ulein. You have an angry mob in the streets as well as abroad.

You have no idea what the truth is sow what your perfect government did to people.

Goodbye

*transmission ends*

*Riots in the republic continue and get more violent. They soon take out the officials they elected out into the streets and make an example of them. *
Sam: Yes, I killed a man. And he wasn't the first.

Do you fear me?

*OOC: Say yes. I'm going somewhere with this. Or kill her, I'm going somewhere with that too.*