Captain
# 451
08-18-2012, 01:09 PM
*USS Odyssey Stellar Cartography room.*

Captain Shelana: Have all vessels pull back we need to meet up with the remnant forces of anyone still alive.

Helm: Mam we are receiving reports that the VGI remnant is massing in a nebula. Should we meet up there?

Shelana: Do it helms man. I can't believe the Klingons and Romulans have been dropped so easily. What are these ships there is nothing that we have that can disarm them..

Damn it Allen... why did you leave.... Damn you Allington!! Maybe this Northman is correct maybe the Federation did frame him into leaving because it was scared of what mankind was becoming.

Helm: mam?

SHelana: Fall back to the Nebula. Have all ships follow us.

*USS Dogos Gear.*

*The vessel has had a strange explosion on board and all humans are falling ill to the particle exposure of Omega.*

Fytem: What the hell is going on Rey'we?

Rey'we: It appears that some element was exposed to our bio neural gel packs and our environmental system. These effects are the same as the planet.

Lt: What do we do?

Fytem: I don't know we are in no condition to move. Emit a distress signal.

*Vice Admiral's Val, Rei Ross, and Bat'rak have massed in the nebula with their forces along with the VGI and remnants of the other starfleets.*

Val: Deep Space 61 is under attack... The odds are not in our favor. Humanity has been disabled by this stange particle effect. The Mars shipyards have been destroyed. Every center is reporting that they cannot enter Warp. For appearances the enemy has been planning this for a long time, his intuition is impressive. He has numerous agents in every planetary body of governement, and assassins to deal with issues.

Bat'rak: How the hell do we strike back? Our weapons could not breach their shields, and our countermeasure systems are having very miniscule effects on them.

Val: On our own we can't... Firepower is heavily in their favor. Not to mention their initial attacks have crippled us.

Shelana: Admiral... I wonder what they are going to do with the mass driver and the rail gun.. Northman says he is not going to kill innocents but show them that true peace is attainable.

Val: An unlikely scenario but given recent events I am beginning to suspect that he may be right. This Quadrant has bled itself dry for years. Fighting wars and squandering our potential. I also doubt Allington has the ability to save us, he has proven ineffective so far. Even Sinclaire is stunned by all of this.

Rei: We need Allen back...

Val: I would say the same and given what has occured he may not wish to given what the Federation has done to him. Given their fear of Gary Mitchel and those like him they did not understand or wish to understand or allow humanity to awaken.

Bat'rak: Allington is a bloody fool the Iconians can't stop this man, his men have found many Iconains among our forces and they have killed them with ease. The Undine are running scared.

Rei: So what do we do. We can't stand by and let Northman continue.

Val: No we can't but we don't have the means to fight him.

Bat'rak: Where is your brother Madam Ross?

Rei: I lost contact with him when he was stopping by a colony world in Delta Volanius sector. So I don't know..
Captain
# 452
08-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
You will destroy the galaxy yourself. Trying to make heaven on earth. They are ready when the time comes. They will make there choice. When the galaxy cries out even we must listen. I just hope you are ready. We will late fate see what is in store.
Northman: Easy for you to say.. You have done nothing but allow great men be framed by a frightened government. You say you know the galaxy. So far listen to the people. They are tired of the Federation and its inability to move forward.. They are tired of fighting wars with the Klingons, the Romulans, the Dominion, the Mirror Universe, the Undine, and the Borg. With all of your powers have you done anything to make the situation better for the common person? To allow life to take its proper course. I have broken the Iconian hold on this galaxy. The Undine are running back to their holes. The galaxy has been crying out for decades and no one has listened to it.

Listen to it now. They cry for change. For a better tomorrow free from corruptible influence. They wish for a tommorrow that is peace without misconception. Tell me Sinclaire since when did you or Allington stop and wonder what Allen was seeing. What he was going through. Instead you framed him for "supposedly killing" 200 civilians on Bajor and attacking Deep Space 61.

Did you even bother to think that sending him away was the biggest mistake you could have made?

*Back in the plane of reality*

Allington you have 5 minutes to make your choice. Fight and die and be blamed for the deaths of yourselves? or will you surrender and be spared. Either way the civilians have left your station .
Career Officer
# 453
08-18-2012, 01:33 PM
I did not send him away. There are things about what you are doing you cannot understand. I almost believe you dont want to. You give these people power and they will take it and they will rise up. Even now though your plan is flawed cause you cannot plan for the inginuity of these people. Or myself. With that sinclaire soon enters a cocoon of energy. As his body is consumed it is rebuilt and changed. It is that now of a full guardian.

He sends a message that sounds throughout the quadrant.allen is still alive and we still have hope.
Starfleet Veteran
# 454
08-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Northman: Easy for you to say.. You have done nothing but allow great men be framed by a frightened government. You say you know the galaxy. So far listen to the people. They are tired of the Federation and its inability to move forward.. They are tired of fighting wars with the Klingons, the Romulans, the Dominion, the Mirror Universe, the Undine, and the Borg. With all of your powers have you done anything to make the situation better for the common person? To allow life to take its proper course. I have broken the Iconian hold on this galaxy. The Undine are running back to their holes. The galaxy has been crying out for decades and no one has listened to it.

Listen to it now. They cry for change. For a better tomorrow free from corruptible influence. They wish for a tommorrow that is peace without misconception. Tell me Sinclaire since when did you or Allington stop and wonder what Allen was seeing. What he was going through. Instead you framed him for "supposedly killing" 200 civilians on Bajor and attacking Deep Space 61.

Did you even bother to think that sending him away was the biggest mistake you could have made?

*Back in the plane of reality*

Allington you have 5 minutes to make your choice. Fight and die and be blamed for the deaths of yourselves? or will you surrender and be spared. Either way the civilians have left your station .
Ryan: Alright, Northman. You win. We surrender.

*The whole crew looks stunned*

Matt: Ryan we--!

Ryan: As you were, Commander! We surrender... NOT! Siraga?!

*The Iconian form of Siraga re-manifests itself.*

Siraga: Did you truly believe a Guardian could be defeated so easily? Your forces will now find themselves in great pain, unable to act. All your forces, everywhere in the Galaxy, have been immobilized. Your particles, disabled. Your victims, cured.

My people may have lost their way, but I'm still bound to preserve the Evolutionary process, as well as the Veil. The races in the Galaxy are not ready to evolve. You're destroying everything you wish to protect!

I don't know how you could have manipulated the Veil as you did, but I will stop you!

Ryan: He's not the only one! I've seen the Veil, Northman. I've ACTUALLY seen it! I've seen more than a white space. I felt the ebb and flow of the Universe, the ties that bind everything together, course through my body.

Who are you to interfere in the Evolutionary process of the Universe?! We'll be ready. And if we're not, then we'll get ready!

Stand down Northman. We won't start this fight but, by god, we'll finish it!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 455
08-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
I did not send him away. There are things about what you are doing you cannot understand. I almost believe you dont want to. You give these people power and they will take it and they will rise up. Even now though your plan is flawed cause you cannot plan for the inginuity of these people. Or myself. With that sinclaire soon enters a cocoon of energy. As his body is consumed it is rebuilt and changed. It is that now of a full guardian.

He sends a message that sounds throughout the quadrant.allen is still alive and we still have hope.
Northman: You are is guilty as the ones that framed him for not doing anything. I understand exactly what I am doing. And my role in this affair.

*He sends a permanent power strike making the rift close and trap Sinclaire in the void. *

Northman: Your punishment is this being trapped in your own place for the rest of eternity. Unable to help and do anything but watch.

*Reality*

Rei: We need to find Allen. We need to get him to come back. There is no way we can beat Northman.

*Space over Vulcan, Rator, Qo'nos and all of their outlying worlds. Particle explosions occur but they are of a different color for each species. Like the humans they begin to fall ill.*
Captain
# 456
08-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Alright, Northman. You win. We surrender.

*The whole crew looks stunned*

Matt: Ryan we--!

Ryan: As you were, Commander! We surrender... NOT! Siraga?!

*The Iconian form of Siraga re-manifests itself.*

Siraga: Did you truly believe a Guardian could be defeated so easily? Your forces will now find themselves in great pain, unable to act. All your forces, everywhere in the Galaxy, have been immobilized. Your particles, disabled. Your victims, cured.

My people may have lost their way, but I'm still bound to preserve the Evolutionary process, as well as the Veil. The races in the Galaxy are not ready to evolve. You're destroying everything you wish to protect!

I don't know how you could have manipulated the Veil as you did, but I will stop you!

Ryan: He's not the only one! I've seen the Veil, Northman. I've ACTUALLY seen it! I've seen more than a white space. I felt the ebb and flow of the Universe, the ties that bind everything together, course through my body.

Who are you to interfere in the Evolutionary process of the Universe?! We'll be ready. And if we're not, then we'll get ready!

Stand down Northman. We won't start this fight but, by god, we'll finish it!
Northman: Allington you are a fool. You only comprehend what you wish to see. Not to mention *begins scanning him* You have been duped by this Iconian. They are not the force they want you to think. They wish to meddle in nature... I am nature's answer to their meddling.

*Nothman's eyes flicker and the guardian begins to decay and become consumed by omega energy and is soon destroyed.*

I have seen the veil, I have seen how your galaxy works. How you meddle in nature and you don't bother to understand it. The galaxy is ready for their ascension.

Urugag.. Take Allington to the brig heavily shackled. I will speak with him soon.

Urugag: Yes captain.

*Urugag takes Allington and shackles him in stange devices that shock him when he struggles, and beams aboard the brig and locks him into place.*

Urugag: Do not struggle human. These braces cause you pain if you struggle, they will break you before you even realize it.
Captain
# 457
08-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Northman: *disappointed look on his face.* Kill the rest. Leave no one alive. The guardian has been consumed by negatively reenforced Omega particles. He is no more.

We are done here wipe this station off the face of the galaxy.

*His forces begin and soon within moments destroy Deep Space 61 and all vessels in the space next to it. Species 9042 tries to assimilate them but they can't and are destroyed.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 458
08-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Northman: Allington you are a fool. You only comprehend what you wish to see. Not to mention *begins scanning him* You have been duped by this Iconian. They are not the force they want you to think. They wish to meddle in nature... I am nature's answer to their meddling.

*Nothman's eyes flicker and the guardian begins to decay and become consumed by omega energy and is soon destroyed.*

I have seen the veil, I have seen how your galaxy works. How you meddle in nature and you don't bother to understand it. The galaxy is ready for their ascension.

Urugag.. Take Allington to the brig heavily shackled. I will speak with him soon.

Urugag: Yes captain.

*Urugag takes Allington and shackles him in stange devices that shock him when he struggles, and beams aboard the brig and locks him into place.*

Urugag: Do not struggle human. These braces cause you pain if you struggle, they will break you before you even realize it.
Quote:
Northman: *disappointed look on his face.* Kill the rest. Leave no one alive. The guardian has been consumed by negatively reenforced Omega particles. He is no more.

We are done here wipe this station off the face of the galaxy.

*His forces begin and soon within moments destroy Deep Space 61 and all vessels in the space next to it. Species 9042 tries to assimilate them but they can't and are destroyed.*
*Meanwhile, the Q Continuum*
Q: Hmmm... This could prove interesting.

*The Brig*
Ryan: If you're gonna try and evolve me, don't bother. Siraga blocked the evolutionary process so I can stay human.

*Silence*

Ryan: Northman! I know you can hear me! You won't get away with this, do you hear me?!

*Ryan stops. He focuses his eyes at the area in front of him. Soon, some form of portal starts to form. He can make out Sinclaire.*

Ryan *Whispering*: Sinclaire! No time to explain! I've opened the Rift on my end! You can come out and regain access! Hurry!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 459
08-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Meanwhile, the Q Continuum*
Q: Hmmm... This could prove interesting.

*The Brig*
Ryan: If you're gonna try and evolve me, don't bother. Siraga blocked the evolutionary process so I can stay human.

*Silence*

Ryan: Northman! I know you can hear me! You won't get away with this, do you hear me?!

*Ryan stops. He focuses his eyes at the area in front of him. Soon, some form of portal starts to form. He can make out Sinclaire.*

Ryan *Whispering*: Sinclaire! No time to explain! I've opened the Rift on my end! You can come out and regain access! Hurry!
Sentinal walks out( name of the guardians of the rift sentinals) sees ryan bound and with a slight gesture destroys the bindings.

In a powerful force he sends a message to there enemy.

You cannot stop or seal something you dont understand. The rift is a entity it is alive and cannot be contained by the likes of you.

Transports ryan away to safety.

I may not be able to kill you. But i wont have to i can still stop you now. Me and the rift have become one. It is now in me and all its knowledge and power is mine. We are now one and we are very very angry.

Ooc: i dont know how you plan for this to go. But i like this new enemy.
Captain
# 460
08-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Sentinal walks out( name of the guardians of the rift sentinals) sees ryan bound and with a slight gesture destroys the bindings.

In a powerful force he sends a message to there enemy.

You cannot stop or seal something you dont understand. The rift is a entity it is alive and cannot be contained by the likes of you.

Transports ryan away to safety.

I may not be able to kill you. But i wont have to i can still stop you now. Me and the rift have become one. It is now in me and all its knowledge and power is mine. We are now one and we are very very angry.

Ooc: i dont know how you plan for this to go. But i like this new enemy.
OOC: Lets keep him here.

Northman: Oh Sinclaire how good for you to join us. But unfortunately we have spoken already.

*Wave of his hand the portal and sinclaire are closed shut and tight. Ryan is back in the brig, and sinclaire is now trapped in a cage in a black hole in another galaxy.*

Northman: Now we can speak plainly "Captain" Allington. You act like evolution is an evil thing. It isn't. oh your little Iconian friend is a known liar and I could sense it. You wonder why they chose you Allington? They could not sway Allen... Allen lets say was measurabley more intelligent than you are I am afraid. The reason Bajor happened and the attack on Deep Space 61 happened is because they needed to get him out of the way. He knew their plans. He wanted to show the light within the heart of every living being. He wanted to show Smith what he was doing. That was his plan Earth and get Smith to stop. But since you and the guardians did not see this you ate up the farce the Iconians fed you like mindless cattle.

I expected more from a Starfleet officer.