Starfleet Veteran
# 4751
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorowa: I know what the Shedai are building that dwarfs a mere ship.. I know what powers it and its intent. Angel Halo is something that has me even afraid. I want to return home too. Then come along then you have earned your spot.. I do not wish to weaken our people more this day.
*Taragi places a holographic projector on the front console.*

Taragi: No matter what the Diadact is planning, he'll need one of these two artifacts to ultimately power the ship.

*Holographic images of the Tesseract and the Sword of Stars appear.*

The Tesseract is what my sources indicate that he has been looking for. If that's true, then the increased activity at the shipyard indicates that he either has it, or knows where it is. Right now, the Angel Halo is still powerless. A coordinated strike by both the rebels and ourselves can break through the outer defences and destroy the Halo before it can launch.

Our only obstacle of note at this point is time. If we wait too long, the Shedai may have time to install the Tesseract and bring the Halo online.

Also, the Diadact will no doubt enquire as to why we are leaving this sector. We must lead him to believe that the rebel ships travelling with us are prisoners.

This will be a dangerous mission, sir. Are you willing to accept the risk?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 4752
02-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Preston: Of course then sir.
Diadact: make sure you keep things in line. And then you will be rewarded. And if they betray me you will het there precious iconian empire.
Captain
# 4753
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Taragi places a holographic projector on the front console.*

Taragi: No matter what the Diadact is planning, he'll need one of these two artifacts to ultimately power the ship.

*Holographic images of the Tesseract and the Sword of Stars appear.*

The Tesseract is what my sources indicate that he has been looking for. If that's true, then the increased activity at the shipyard indicates that he either has it, or knows where it is. Right now, the Angel Halo is still powerless. A coordinated strike by both the rebels and ourselves can break through the outer defences and destroy the Halo before it can launch.

Our only obstacle of note at this point is time. If we wait too long, the Shedai may have time to install the Tesseract and bring the Halo online.

Also, the Diadact will no doubt enquire as to why we are leaving this sector. We must lead him to believe that the rebel ships travelling with us are prisoners.

This will be a dangerous mission, sir. Are you willing to accept the risk?
Dorowa: You forgot something Taragi. Only Me Farsi and the Emperor know where it is. They found the Tesseract months ago, that is why they have been scrambling. They may have launched it and are testing it somewhere.

I do fear however that you were the mole for the Shedai but it appears I was wrong. I do accept the mission it is part of the job.

However... the Mole is likely going to take my place.

Nonetheless. it looks like the Executioner might get more pairs of boots today.

When will the rebels be ready then First Commander.
Captain
# 4754
02-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: make sure you keep things in line. And then you will be rewarded. And if they betray me you will het there precious iconian empire.
Preston: I am aware of that my Liege..
Captain
# 4755
02-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Preston: I am aware of that my Liege..
Diadact: actually Preston I have something you could do now.

Motions his guard forward who puts a case on the table.

Diadact: this artifact needs to make it to a location I will give you. Get it to that location.
Captain
# 4756
02-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Diadact: actually Preston I have something you could do now.

Motions his guard forward who puts a case on the table.

Diadact: this artifact needs to make it to a location I will give you. Get it to that location.
Preston: Very well my liege. I will see to it that it does.
Captain
# 4757
02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Preston: Very well my liege. I will see to it that it does.
Diadact: see that you do. Annd if you happen to find they are plotting. You can kill them.
Captain
# 4758
02-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Diadact: see that you do. Annd if you happen to find they are plotting. You can kill them.
Preston: Very well My liege.
Captain
# 4759
02-06-2013, 03:10 PM
The Diadact soon leaves Preston.

Diadact: I want those iconians under watch. At the first sign of treachery I want them.wiped out. Also send the really artifiact to the station now. With Preston carrying the replica now is the time to move it.

Commander tal: yes my lord. It will be done.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4760
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Dorowa: You forgot something Taragi. Only Me Farsi and the Emperor know where it is. They found the Tesseract months ago, that is why they have been scrambling. They may have launched it and are testing it somewhere.

I do fear however that you were the mole for the Shedai but it appears I was wrong. I do accept the mission it is part of the job.

However... the Mole is likely going to take my place.

Nonetheless. it looks like the Executioner might get more pairs of boots today.

When will the rebels be ready then First Commander.
*Taragi grins.*

Taragi: 25 of their Terran hours.

*R.S.S. Republic. Crews are scrambling to bring all the new systems to ready status.*

David: You're on.

Sam: All ships, this is Captain Allington, commanding R.S.S. Republic. We are 25 hours away from the first offensive since this war began a year ago. Your commanders all know what we're doing, and what we're going up against. You're receiving a packet now detailing group commanders. I'll make this brief, Support Groups will fall under Task Force Sierra, under Captain Forrester. Core Groups are under Task Force Charlie, following myself. Reserves are under Task Force Romeo with Admiral Ramez.

All Federation Vessels serve under Admiral Allen, but we'll make this clear; this is a joint offensive. Follow the Group Command structure unless ordered otherwise by myself if Republic, or Admiral Allen if Federation.

Romulan Vessels will follow Grand Admiral Darov with Task Force Romeo. Orion Vessels will follow the Duranus Flagship with the same Task Force. You have 24 hours to overview the battle plan again before we leave. Remember, follow your Captain's orders. Captains, follow your Group Commander's orders. Group Commanders, follow your Task Force Leader's orders. Task Force Leaders, you follow my orders or so help me you'll find your Sonic Shower reprogrammed for ice water.

Republic out.

David: All ships acknowledging.

*The turbolift opens, with Tara waiting inside.*

Sam: I need you leading the Security Teams lieutenant.

Tara: Understood.

*The Turbolift closes.*

Sam: Funny. A year ago I couldn't stand being in the same room with her.

David: A year ago we had the luxury of not having to get along.

Sam: Hail the Odyssey, and put us on conference with the Matthew Neilson. I want James and Matt ready if this goes wrong.

David: There's a delightful thought!

Ops: Channel open.

*OOC: Now going to bed. I'll be back at about 16:00 UTC so keep it as light as possible until I get back.

Meaning: don't pull the rug from under me by creating the Death Star's evil twin and having it blow up the universe. Or anything else that's slightly excessive. That includes arresting Taragi and Dorowa (unless Allen wants Dorowa arrested obviously, it's his character.)*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill