Career Officer
# 471
08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Feel for the exit you will feel it, and you know the feeling. That prison is a place where even the most powerful minds will go mad.
Sentinal uses his power in a focused unleash and finds his way through the prison.
Captain
# 472
08-18-2012, 06:54 PM
No no, it is fighting your power. You must feel and grasp for the flow. feel.
Career Officer
# 473
08-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
No no, it is fighting your power. You must feel and grasp for the flow. feel.
Ah ok ok.

He will feel his way out by the time i get back which is about 5 hours so he will have felt his way out in that time.
Captain
# 474
08-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Go to the right.. yes that is it.. now left then down 500 meters. You should feel the exit now. It should lead you to me.
Captain
# 475
08-18-2012, 07:50 PM
*Meanwhile in the Alpha and Beta Quadrant*

*More and More people are falling ill and changing. This time the Saurians and tellerites and trill. Joined or no*

Northman: Status report urugag

Urugag: The Borg are trying to attack our vessels but are failing everytime. Much of the Quadrant is now under our control. Qo'nos is reporting massive riots calling for the end of the High Council and the Chancellor. The Romulans have ceased all war time activities, their civil war has ended affectively. Earth is reporting that the Federation is on the brink of collapsing, Starfleet has lost most of their fleets at sector 546 to our fleet the rest have fled elsewhere. Meanwhile resistance from the remnants of the respective governing bodies are trying to mass for a counterattack.

Northman: The world of Celes Prime isn't it?

Urugag: Yes captain.

Northman: Prepare the mass driver to launch asteroid Axis 543 to that planetoid. Have our forces move every civilian off that planet before the operation begins.

Urugag: We are going to preform an Asteroid drop then.

Northman: Yes we are.
Captain
# 476
08-18-2012, 07:55 PM
*Unknown world. Just outside the Federation The sentinel drops from a portal into a handmade shelter. *

Sentinel. Good to see you again. *sips from a small glass of liquor.*
Career Officer
# 477
08-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
*Unknown world. Just outside the Federation The sentinel drops from a portal into a handmade shelter. *

Sentinel. Good to see you again. *sips from a small glass of liquor.*
The same to you my friend.

Sentinal takes a look around.

What has happened now and what happened to you.

Ooc: i am doing the quick bio of sentinal now

Name: sentinal

Race: unknown

Senitnal is the oldest and last of the gurdians. A man who favors the old ways his strength and wisdom are matched by only a few people. A being of pure energy. He travels around in a robotic suit that acts as his armor and home. A wise diplomat and a fierce fighter. He has stopped many battles and has destroyed worlds. He is a great ally and a feared enemy.

Ooc:i base him after two people. Kosh and sentinal prime.
Captain
# 478
08-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The same to you my friend.

Sentinal takes a look around.

What has happened now and what happened to you.

Ooc: i am doing the quick bio of sentinal now

Name: sentinal

Race: unknown

Senitnal is the oldest and last of the gurdians. A man who favors the old ways his strength and wisdom are matched by only a few people. A being of pure energy. He travels around in a robotic suit that acts as his armor and home. A wise diplomat and a fierce fighter. He has stopped many battles and has destroyed worlds. He is a great ally and a feared enemy.

Ooc:i base him after two people. Kosh and sentinal prime.
It seems sinclaire and the Alpha Quadrant and Beta Quadrant have finally been broken by a man I once knew. Northman. He like me has been brought to a higher sense of awareness and a relam of new possibilities have opened and the old ways of doing things are no longer viable.

Instead of listening to me and the way of showing the light within the soul of every living thing, they opened themselves up to Northman and his view point. Forcing evolution and destroying all of the bodies of government to form his new world order.

I am Fleet ... I am just Allen. I am no longer helping the quadrant. They will solve this matter themselves sentinel. They would not listen to me they did not wish to understand...

*An aura of sorrow glistens from Allen, *

Now they have doomed themselves to suffer Northman.
Career Officer
# 479
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Sentinal sighs as he listens to allen.

My friend just because they do not listen does not mean we simply give up hope. I am an old soldier. I have seen wonders in the galaxy others cant e en dream of. My friend we cannot let the evil outway the good. We must still strive to be the champions of good. I cannot make you act but i will not give up on giving the world a chance until i have taken my last breath. There ia a way to undo what he has done. But i cannot do it alone. He is young and i well i am not as young as i once was. Allen could you syand knowing that the quadrant was destroyed becuase you didnt act. If you can then the allen i knew is dead. Sentinal walks to the far side of the room where he sits and meditates prepring himslef for what is to come finding peace.
Captain
# 480
08-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinal sighs as he listens to allen.

My friend just because they do not listen does not mean we simply give up hope. I am an old soldier. I have seen wonders in the galaxy others cant e en dream of. My friend we cannot let the evil outway the good. We must still strive to be the champions of good. I cannot make you act but i will not give up on giving the world a chance until i have taken my last breath. There ia a way to undo what he has done. But i cannot do it alone. He is young and i well i am not as young as i once was. Allen could you syand knowing that the quadrant was destroyed becuase you didnt act. If you can then the allen i knew is dead. Sentinal walks to the far side of the room where he sits and meditates prepring himslef for what is to come finding peace.
Sentinel... I will go. But I already know how it is going to play out... I am the only person that can do something to him. But as far as reversing what he has caused. It is impossible. He is right when he says things have to change. If there is one thing I can do it is to give the galaxy a fresh line of hope in the new galaxy.

I know him best and his plan... Just make sure I survive long enough to do what I need to do.