Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,144
# 4791
02-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Commander tal stands aboard his ship watching the sensor readouts as he waits for what they all know is coming. He enjoys the feeling of the coming war. He knows he will not lose. Of course he knows there is always the possibility the empire could be defeated but he knows he will be victorious no matter what. He is ready. He has spent centuries learning combat from the Diadact himself. And he knows he himself is ready.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 4792
02-08-2013, 07:01 AM
*Allen's essence appears to the Diadect *

Allen: Why? Your empire has come and gone... The galaxy and fate have given to your empire before why fight the choice? Why cause more death an destruction to a galaxy that no longer wants it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 4793
02-08-2013, 08:22 AM
*Preston and his vessel updated with Shedai equipment and Iconian. It still retains that pinkish red color. He is sitting on the Captain's chair and Gial is speaking with him. *

Gial: Sir I wouldn't trust the Emperor, something just doesn't feel right.

Preston: I am very well aware of it Gial. I am no fool. This toy has none of the power of the item in question. He has sent me here to die or be killed.

Gial: Then we must not deliever it sir..

Preston: Oh but Gial if we don't we are dead anyway. It is a show of loyalty and I intend to show it. Nor do I intend to die.

*A eerily familiar entity appears before Preston as a flowing, shining, non transparent liquid. Giving its communication in a combination of screeching, humming, and other manipulation of sound.*

Preston: Of course I will honor my agreement with you. If you return it should strike terror into the rebels. You must remember you have not been seen in the galaxy for over a century..

*It hums *

Preston: But of course, I am your messenger.

*It flows back into the vessel's floor.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,335
# 4794
02-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Sam: We're down 30 ships, James. Get Dorman and his fleet over here, they can leave the civilians at the base but we need those combat ships.

We also need to rethink the battle plan. An all-out assault is going to be extremely bloody - we need a diversion so someone can take out that ship.

The fleet will engage the Iconians while I take a squadron of fighters and disconnect the ship from the drydock before it becomes operational. Once that happens, it's just a massive pile of floating metal.

We keep it out of power, and make sure the Tesseract doesn't get near it.

After we take out the Drydock umbilical, an Assault Ops transport will dock and destroy the station. The explosion should hopefully cause some serious damage to the ship. Shedai or not, it can't stop debris collisions.

*Matt comes on the Viewscreen.*

Matt: Sorry Sam, let me check that I heard this right. You intend on flying at that thing in a Raptor and blowing up its umbilical, all while breaking through a Shedai Fleet and shipyard?

Sam: I know what you're going to say.

Matt: That is the stupidest, most reckless, irresponsible, boneheaded plan I have EVER heard!

Sam: What would you suggest? Destroying half our fleet trying to reach it and then not having enough firepower to do what we came here to do?

Matt: James, help me out here!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 4795
02-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: We're down 30 ships, James. Get Dorman and his fleet over here, they can leave the civilians at the base but we need those combat ships.

We also need to rethink the battle plan. An all-out assault is going to be extremely bloody - we need a diversion so someone can take out that ship.

The fleet will engage the Iconians while I take a squadron of fighters and disconnect the ship from the drydock before it becomes operational. Once that happens, it's just a massive pile of floating metal.

We keep it out of power, and make sure the Tesseract doesn't get near it.

After we take out the Drydock umbilical, an Assault Ops transport will dock and destroy the station. The explosion should hopefully cause some serious damage to the ship. Shedai or not, it can't stop debris collisions.

*Matt comes on the Viewscreen.*

Matt: Sorry Sam, let me check that I heard this right. You intend on flying at that thing in a Raptor and blowing up its umbilical, all while breaking through a Shedai Fleet and shipyard?

Sam: I know what you're going to say.

Matt: That is the stupidest, most reckless, irresponsible, boneheaded plan I have EVER heard!

Sam: What would you suggest? Destroying half our fleet trying to reach it and then not having enough firepower to do what we came here to do?

Matt: James, help me out here!
James: Sam, your future husband won't forgive me if I allowed that. Dorman is on his way I am adjusting the battle plan as we speak. Something tells me that the Iconians are not going to be that much of a problem.

*Looks to Wax.*

Wax will go and detach the umbilical. He is a better raptor pilot than you are and a better shot.

Plus I feel Preston is coming... along with something else.. something I can only hear screeching.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,335
# 4796
02-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Sam, your future husband won't forgive me if I allowed that. Dorman is on his way I am adjusting the battle plan as we speak. Something tells me that the Iconians are not going to be that much of a problem.

*Looks to Wax.*

Wax will go and detach the umbilical. He is a better raptor pilot than you are and a better shot.

Plus I feel Preston is coming... along with something else.. something I can only hear screeching.
*Matt facepalms*

Matt: Oh dear...

Sam: Wax has flown a Republic F-297 Raptor Assault Fighter?

Matt: Sam, I handled his orientation. Besides, you barely have 100 hours of flight time, and he did have a very good accuracy rating.

Sam: You can't exactly miss a station umbilical.

Matt: Just... leave it.

Sam: Fine.

Signal the Fleet, we're moving out.

*The entire fleet begins moving towards the gate as it opens a tanswarp conduit to the Iconian Fleet.

Dorowa's Command Ship.*

Taragi: Right on schedule.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 4797
02-08-2013, 10:41 AM
*Dorman's fleet arrives through the Transwarp conduit. *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,144
# 4798
02-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen's essence appears to the Diadect *

Allen: Why? Your empire has come and gone... The galaxy and fate have given to your empire before why fight the choice? Why cause more death an destruction to a galaxy that no longer wants it.
Diadact: because I can Allen. The galaxy is mine and why not claim it as I should. Sure people have been killed but look at the galaxy now it is stronger and better then ever before. The rebels will be dealt with and then we will have peace.

The Diadact soon returns to his ship. AMD he stands there a moment looking into space as his ship heads to join the fleet. A
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,335
# 4799
02-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Q

Diadact: because I can Allen. The galaxy is mine and why not claim it as I should. Sure people have been killed but look at the galaxy now it is stronger and better then ever before. The rebels will be dealt with and then we will have peace.

The Diadact soon returns to his ship. AMD he stands there a moment looking into space as his ship heads to join the fleet. A
Ryan: How can anyone be that stubborn?

Siraga: His arrogance will be his downfall.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 4800
02-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Q

Diadact: because I can Allen. The galaxy is mine and why not claim it as I should. Sure people have been killed but look at the galaxy now it is stronger and better then ever before. The rebels will be dealt with and then we will have peace.

The Diadact soon returns to his ship. AMD he stands there a moment looking into space as his ship heads to join the fleet. A
Allen: That kind of arrogance will bring you down, if time has proven your time has passed and your refusing to believe it.

*Notices the waves of possibility and leaves the Diadect alone*

Ryan

Siraga...

His arrogance is his own downfall but he has bred more evil than he thinks..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:03 AM.