Starfleet Veteran
# 4851
02-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I hate being a buzz kill but Preston is much to smart to leave traces of information like that around for even them to pick up. Most likely a fake.*

Gyunei: Funny.. I don't think you realize who I am. *Calm and collected*
OOC: It's not what you think. It isn't evidence it's...

Well, why spoil the surprise?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 4852
02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
*The fight starts as an arrow slings by but Gyunei catches it and catches a blow from Sanders and jabs the caught arrow deep into Sanders' leg and snaps its shaft off.*
*Sanders lets out a short grunt before punching Gyunei in the gut and uses his shield to push Gyunei against the wall, the forcefield energy starting to burn his skin.*

Sanders: Mike!

Hawk: Right!

*Hawk takes an arrow and stabs it into Gyunei's neck. Sanders takes a combat knife and plunges it into his gut. Gyunei slides to the floor as Sanders moves away and Hawk aims an arrow directly at Gyunei's head.*

You've lost!

*A squad of Shedai run towards them, aiming at Sanders and Hawk.*

Shedai: Surrender or die!

*Sanders turns to face them, before resting an arm on Hawk's, lowering his bow.*

Sanders: Stand down Hawk. They win this round.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4853
02-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sanders lets out a short grunt before punching Gyunei in the gut and uses his shield to push Gyunei against the wall, the forcefield energy starting to burn his skin.*

Sanders: Mike!

Hawk: Right!

*Hawk takes an arrow and stabs it into Gyunei's neck. Sanders takes a combat knife and plunges it into his gut. Gyunei slides to the floor as Sanders moves away and Hawk aims an arrow directly at Gyunei's head.*

You've lost!

*A squad of Shedai run towards them, aiming at Sanders and Hawk.*

Shedai: Surrender or die!

*Sanders turns to face them, before resting an arm on Hawk's, lowering his bow.*

Sanders: Stand down Hawk. They win this round.
*Gyunei laughs as it is revealed that the knife shattered on a breastplate and that the arrow wound is slowly regenerating.*

Gyunei: You would have lost. *pops his neck.* But we have something special in mind for you.

Take them away.

*Sanders and Hawk are disarmed, cuffed, and lead away.*
Captain
# 4854
02-10-2013, 01:27 PM
*Gyunei sits on the bridge of his vessel rubbing his neck his mask is off revealing many surgeries and procedures done on him. *

Gyunei: Scuttle the ship no traces. Do we have the data's actual file.

Shedai: *brings him Sander's Omni tool*

Gyunei: *crushes it barehanded* Good. Now take us out. Set a course heading to Birkin we have 2 new inhabitants for them.
Captain
# 4855
02-10-2013, 01:37 PM
*James' quarters. Its simulating nighttime as they are trying to link up with Admiral Hood. He is out of bed. His body is deteriorating but it still functions well enough. Miranda lays there snug and sleeping.*

* James remembers the conversation he had with her about where she came from and her origins.*

Miranda: I was made from the ground up as an experiment of some project.. Given everything I have..

James: Not everything. Your life is your own and you don't need to think about that anymore. So is your personality and your experiences.

*James returns to the current now. It has been some time since he has felt this kind of thing. *
Captain
# 4856
02-10-2013, 01:39 PM
*Wax is on the bridge speaking with Sam*

Wax: Sorry Captain.. The Admiral is indisposed of at the moment. Him and Miranda had things to talk about.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4857
02-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
*Wax is on the bridge speaking with Sam*

Wax: Sorry Captain.. The Admiral is indisposed of at the moment. Him and Miranda had things to talk about.
Sam: That's fine.

Ops: Sir, someone just beamed aboard.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4858
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM
*Dorman appears on the bridge*

Dorman: Sorry about the unannounced visit...
Starfleet Veteran
# 4859
02-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
*Gyunei sits on the bridge of his vessel rubbing his neck his mask is off revealing many surgeries and procedures done on him. *

Gyunei: Scuttle the ship no traces. Do we have the data's actual file.

Shedai: *brings him Sander's Omni tool*

Gyunei: *crushes it barehanded* Good. Now take us out. Set a course heading to Birkin we have 2 new inhabitants for them.
OOC: And now you have no way of knowing what Forest left with. I'm perfectly happy with that.

*R.S.S. Republic. The Matthew Neilson is about to head out, but not with Matt onboard. Sam greets Matt in the Republic's Transporter Room.*

Sam: You should be with your ship.

Matt: Will can handle it.

Sam, we've been engaged for nearly 6 months. Things are only going to get worse - this is the only respite we're gonna get.

Sam: Are you sure about this?

*Matt steps closer to her taking her hand.*

Matt: I was sure 6 months ago, and I'm sure now. I love you Sam.

*2 hours later, Sam and Matt are married in private.*

OOC: Had to get that out of the way before we time-skipped. Now we just have to wait for Logan.

Now going offline. I've got a School History trip tomorrow, so I won't be on till late, if at all.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4860
02-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: And now you have no way of knowing what Forest left with. I'm perfectly happy with that.

*R.S.S. Republic. The Matthew Neilson is about to head out, but not with Matt onboard. Sam greets Matt in the Republic's Transporter Room.*

Sam: You should be with your ship.

Matt: Will can handle it.

Sam, we've been engaged for nearly 6 months. Things are only going to get worse - this is the only respite we're gonna get.

Sam: Are you sure about this?

*Matt steps closer to her taking her hand.*

Matt: I was sure 6 months ago, and I'm sure now. I love you Sam.

*2 hours later, Sam and Matt are married in private.*

OOC: Had to get that out of the way before we time-skipped. Now we just have to wait for Logan.

Now going offline. I've got a School History trip tomorrow, so I won't be on till late, if at all.
OOC: It is fine man. I got school all day and another exam wednesday.