Career Officer
# 4961
02-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Emris- I don't think the Doctor would like that right now.. He just sewed him back up, and is keeping the room sterile as best he can..
.Hood : just keep him calm and still. He is an augmented human who has been through a lot. Last thing I need is for him to snap here. He killed those two gorn with knives I would hate to see what he could do to people with his bare hands. I don't even know what all was done to him.
Captain
# 4962
02-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
.Hood : just keep him calm and still. He is an augmented human who has been through a lot. Last thing I need is for him to snap here. He killed those two gorn with knives I would hate to see what he could do to people with his bare hands. I don't even know what all was done to him.
Emris- *calm* I know.. *Shows his scars to Hood* I know all too well. That is why I know Preston.. He was built from the ground up we are only parts of a greater project which was him.. The Golden Egg.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 02-15-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Career Officer
# 4963
02-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Emris- *calm* I know.. *Shows his scars to Hood* I know all too well. That is why I know Preston.. He was built from the ground up we are only parts of a greater project which was him.. The Golden Egg.
Hood : well then. I would ask how many outpost are there here.
Captain
# 4964
02-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Hood : well then. I would ask how many outpost are there here.
Emris- We have a couple... Republic has more though... Not to mention the Romulans as well...
Career Officer
# 4965
02-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Emris- We have a couple... Republic has more though... Not to mention the Romulans as well...
Hood: how likely are they to talk to you. We need to organize every one. Granted I haven't been here long but if we could get everyone together we could do something.
Captain
# 4966
02-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:

Hood: how likely are they to talk to you. We need to organize every one. Granted I haven't been here long but if we could get everyone together we could do something.
Emris: The problem with that is we have been killing each other for a long while.. They are not too likely to talk to us..
Career Officer
# 4967
02-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Emris: The problem with that is we have been killing each other for a long while.. They are not too likely to talk to us..
Hood: well that creates a problem.

Jacob is healing faster then a normal human due to his augmentation as he gets up and starts looking around. He finds his shirt and armor pads for his uniform and puts them on despite being ripped and torn. And starts looking around.
Captain
# 4968
02-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Hood: well that creates a problem.

Jacob is healing faster then a normal human due to his augmentation as he gets up and starts looking around. He finds his shirt and armor pads for his uniform and puts them on despite being ripped and torn. And starts looking around.
*Emris sees this*

Emris: Looks like your friend was one of the ones they took interest.
Captain
# 4969
02-15-2013, 07:33 PM
*Back on the Black Phantom, Voporak and Omet'etan are in the main weapons storage*

Voporak: How many subspace tricobalt devices do we have left?

Omet'etan: 9, sir.

*Omet'etan taps a console and a hidden compartment opens*

Omet'etan: And this one.

*Inside the compartment is a tenth device, with Mark I printed on its side*

Voporak: The Mark I is extremely dangerous, commander, but if necessary we will use it.

Omet'etan: Understood.

*They continue around the room, surveying the available weaponry of the Phantom*

Omet'etan: All four dual cannons and six auxiliary cannons are operational. The seven turrets are also functioning normally.

Voporak: Cloaking device?

Omet'etan: Working as intended. (OOC: Get it?)

Voporak: Temporal node core?

Omet'etan: Online and operating at usual capacity.

Voporak: Well then, it seems all our primary enhanced systems are fine. End the diagnostic.

*The two seal off the Mark I device and leave the room, walking down to the hall to the turbolift*

Voporak: You know commander, every time I see that Mark I it reminds me of how close we were to utter destruction that day.

Omet'etan: I remember that vividly, captain.

*Voporak thinks back to a fateful day on the original USS Black Phantom NCC-92976 (OOC: Just a little backstory)*

*The bridge shakes, Voporak holding onto the captain's chair as the ship is rocked violently*

Voporak: Report!

Jirad: The warp plasma in the starboard nacelle is leaking!

Voporak: Seal it with a forcefield and balance the plasma in both nacelles!

*The Black Phantom limps along, barely maintaining its plasma containment and warp drive. The ship has been severely damaged after the wing of a destroyed Bird-of-Prey struck the starboard nacelle. The Phantom is attempting to reach a starbase*

Vranlek: A piece of debris somehow got caught in the warp field with us! When we drop to impulse it will collide!

Voporak: Do anything you need to eliminate it!

Jirad (another explosion rocks the bridge): We're losing plasma again. Loss of warp drive in ten seconds!

Voporak: Brace for impact!

*The ship involuntarily drops out of warp and a chunk of metal slams into the ripped open nacelle*

Computer: Warp core integrity compromised. Loss of antimatter containment in five minutes 36 seconds.

Voporak: All hands, abandon ship! Repeat, abandon ship! Get to the escape pods!

*The crew boards and launches the pods, leaving only Voporak and Omet'etan left onboard*

Omet'etan: Captain! The subspace tricobalt! Everyone will be killed if we do not remove it from this area.

Voporak: Then we have to take it with us.

*They rush to the weapons bay and pumping on adrenaline, pick up the heavy device, carrying it to the main shuttlebay. Once there, they load it onto the Nivawk, a Delta Flyer*

Omet'etan: The shuttlebay dock cannot be lowered. We have to break through manually.

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in one minute.

Voporak: Raise us up and burn the docking floor ring with the phaser.

*The hovering shuttle uses its phaser to burn the floor, weakening it*

Omet'etan: The phaser is not enough!

Voporak: Hold onto something.

*Voporak cuts the antigravity and the ship falls, hitting the floor and breaking it loose slightly*

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in thrity seconds.

*The maneuver is repeated again and the bottom of the Phantom is nearly dislodged, but not enough*

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in fifteen seconds.

*Voporak raises the shuttle and slams it down, breaking off the floor and allowing the Nivawk, damaged to get out. It flies away at maximum speed*

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in ten seconds. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

*As the Nivawk speeds away, a fireball erupts from the ship and the Black Phantom explodes*

Omet'etan: That was a very close call, captain.

*Voporak is silent, but looks at the tricobalt device for a long time. No one but Voporak will ever understand how, but the weapon seems to haunt his memories from that day*

Omet'etan: Captain?

*Voporak realizes he has stopped in the hallway when he hears Omet'etan's voice*

Voporak: Oh nothing, commander.

*They proceed to the bridge and resume normal (as far as that goes considering they're not even in their normal timeline) operations, but Voporak silently remembers the day he lost the first Black Phantom and one device that could have ended it all, in a flash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 4970
02-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
*Emris sees this*

Emris: Looks like your friend was one of the ones they took interest.
Hood: he's been through a lot that's for sure. Most just sent him away and after awhile couldn't handle him. I've tried to help as much as I can.

Hood co.tinues to watch as Jacob just casually walks around.