Captain
# 41
06-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainowen1 View Post
The Tzenkethi admiral stared at his chart. Straan thought himself great, he chuckled, he didn't know how little he was...

"The MACOs are finding it hard to advance," one officer said.

The admiral replied, "Let them pass. Set the road to here with mines, then activate our secret weapon. Jjsiiuy, have you hacked in yet?"

The crewman nodded. "The android's brain was simple. A few 'minor' adjustments, and now I have complete control of him."

On the Oddessy..

The android shuddered a bit on the bridge.

Are you all right, shelena asked.

Yes sir. His fingers flew faster then ever. He then said, I am reporting a security breach on Deck 22, section baker. The Potemkin may have beamed over boarders before its destruction.

Send a securit detail over, shelena said. Be careful.

However, they crew did not know the android had secretly transported a phaser on overload there. The last thing the security saw was instead of boarders, the chief engineer standing over his console, before they were all blown out into the vacuum.
I guess Species 9042 is assimilating Straan.

*Admiral Allen appears in Straan's mind.*

You know Straan that your mind has soo many desperations. Your fleet and ship have been destroyed. Now the only reason you are alive is that our living metal friends are assimilating you.

*waits for a moment* None of what you are seeing is real. Your men are dead.

*Straan begins to feel searing agony from his abdomen and fluid silver liquid appearing there instead of his own blood.*

The fact you are feeling pain is a marvel and means that you are dying as they replace your organs and every cell in your body. With fluid metal. Your memories are starting to fade as your slowly forgetting them.

*Straan cries out in agony and defiance*

Straan: How are yoou sssssttttillll alive?

I am their emissary, I see their illusions in your mind and they play out like any ordinary fantasy or deepest wish. Like your last request before death.

I am asking you Captain to Captain Straan. surrender. Why should anymore of your men die for a tyrant that is obviously insane and suffering from delusions of grandeur.

*Straan cries out in severe pain again as more of the silver fluid begins to consume him and he loses more of his memories. Admiral Allen looks on with a look of pity on his face.*

You must really be devoted to your cause. I have never seen a being take this much before without dying. If it is your last request Straan before the stars take you in that you wish our destruction then they will grant it to you and you will die in a little while. Call it their way of giving you mercy.
Lieutenant
# 42
06-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Straan struggles.. "Aggh. Paragg. Sooamch".

What? Admiral Allen says.

Parasigg! Ig stomagg!

Get me a doctor! Something's in this mans stomach! Maybe it's controlling his mind!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Straan@captainowen1. USS Potemkin
NX-978532-A. Tra-Lan in the VKF. "the green dude"

I survived the forum massacre of 2012! Join date: Feb 2012
Captain
# 43
06-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainowen1 View Post
Straan struggles.. "Aggh. Paragg. Sooamch".

What? Admiral Allen says.

Parasigg! Ig stomagg!

Get me a doctor! Something's in this mans stomach! Maybe it's controlling his mind!
*Admiral Allen responds*

As you wish Straan you will see what you want to see and your actual physical body will die and you will cease to be. You will just become a greater part of their people. A useless physical husk with no individuality and that let your men die needlessly. I hope you find peace in your illusion Straan. As of right now more forces are landing on the surface and have overtaken the cloning facilities and your shipyards.

May your soul forever be in peace. Straan.

*Outside in the real world Straan's vessel has become a crystalline 9042 vessel and assists in landing ground forces on the surface. Straan himself is now a silver mass of crystal and fluid completely mindless and no longer a Tzenkethi.*

*Back on the Odyssey.*

Shelana: My god the flagship...

Ops: Lifesigns have stopped. They are dead Ma'am.

*Kara hides her face in her hands trying to shake the horrible mental screams of pain and agony out of her mind*

Kara: Why didn't Straan stop? If he surrendered they would have let him go...

Shelana: Because Straan was an honorable solider and prideful. But still he did not deserve that kind of fate. But he brought it on himself. We still have a job to do people we will assist the ground forces with orbital bombardment. We will start will start with the enemy lines concentrated by the LZ
Captain
# 44
06-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Colonel how is the situation?
Career Officer
# 45
06-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Colonel how is the situation?
Admiral the bulk of there forces have begun to falter.
Captain
# 46
06-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Admiral the bulk of there forces have begun to falter.
I figured as much. Species 9042 does its job too well. I am coming in for a landing. Their space forces have been destroyed or assimilated by 9042.

*Admiral Allen shuttle lands on the LZ and leaves the shuttle with his small group and lone MACO.*

Colonel sit rep?
Career Officer
# 47
06-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
I figured as much. Species 9042 does its job too well. I am coming in for a landing. Their space forces have been destroyed or assimilated by 9042.

*Admiral Allen shuttle lands on the LZ and leaves the shuttle with his small group and lone MACO.*

Colonel sit rep?
we are begining to move out and toward there command center. clone centers are destroyed and we have a foothold in there data base center. we are moving on the command center now. i have a squad of macos waiting for you .
Captain
# 48
06-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
we are begining to move out and toward there command center. clone centers are destroyed and we have a foothold in there data base center. we are moving on the command center now. i have a squad of macos waiting for you .
Very well colonel, if you would accompany me. Excellent destroy the data center its too dangerous to download.

*The platoon moves out through the corridor weapons at the ready. We reach the the bulkhead to the command center.*

Mysterious Stranger open the door your surrounded and your forces have been crushed. Stand down and surrender you will be treated fairly under interstellar law.

*The door opens*

*A voice booms from the room it is Krenn hooded, but his skin flows like a fluid.*

Krenn- Admiral Allen. Why have you committed mass murder on the Klingon peo....

Quit your games we know your not who you say you are those are Tzenkethi ships and your not Tzenkethi. So I demand that you surrender at once.

*It stares over at Colonel Sinclaire.*

Krenn- Ah the last Shedai. When I heard the Guardian was dead I was over joyed, he was an annoying pest. Just as you both are.
Career Officer
# 49
06-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Very well colonel, if you would accompany me. Excellent destroy the data center its too dangerous to download.

*The platoon moves out through the corridor weapons at the ready. We reach the the bulkhead to the command center.*

Mysterious Stranger open the door your surrounded and your forces have been crushed. Stand down and surrender you will be treated fairly under interstellar law.

*The door opens*

*A voice booms from the room it is Krenn hooded, but his skin flows like a fluid.*

Krenn- Admiral Allen. Why have you committed mass murder on the Klingon peo....

Quit your games we know your not who you say you are those are Tzenkethi ships and your not Tzenkethi. So I demand that you surrender at once.

*It stares over at Colonel Sinclaire.*

Krenn- Ah the last Shedai. When I heard the Guardian was dead I was over joyed, he was an annoying pest. Just as you both are.
as the being speaks col sinclaire and his maco team take up positions around him. as they have him in there sites.they stand there waiting.

col sinclaire: well you might find that im even more annoying and have a bigger bite.
Captain
# 50
06-21-2012, 09:39 PM
*Krenn laughs *

Krenn- We shall see half breed.

*Stares at Admiral Allen sharply*

Krenn- SO tell me Admiral what did the guardian give you that helped you discover this location.

Well, I can say this you aren't as powerful as you say Krenn nor are you all knowing. Your just as fallible as all of us.

Krenn- Do you really think that 12 MACO's, a Shedai half breed, and yourself can bring me in?
Well Why don't we find out..

*The MACO's surrounding him are immediately thrown all across the room.*