Starfleet Veteran
# 5031
02-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Colorado on a private channel

Colorado: captain this is Colorado dire tor of freelancer. We are on station and ready to assist.
*The Ops officer waves David over.*

David *Whispering*: Yes?

Ops *Whispering*: See for yourself.

*David looks at the message.*

David *Whispering*: Send a simple acknowledgement, on the same frequency. Send it with the next transponder burst and make damn sure Preston doesn't see it!

Ops *Whispering*: Sir.

Done.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 5032
02-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

David *Whispering*: Send a simple acknowledgement, on the same frequency. Send it with the next transponder burst and make damn sure Preston doesn't see it!

Done.
Preston: Oh Captain.. Anything else?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5033
02-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: *Amused and very well knowing she is stalling.* Of course. *His men are working still as he is giving strange hand gestures*

Do Go on Captain.. Unless your speaking from your backside.
Sam: There's also the matter of this ghost on Deck 12. His name's Bob. He is suprisingly volatile around Imperials. We just had a visit from Darth Vader and the next thing I knew, there were robot components all over the place!

We've also had an issue with Lord Megatron. It seems he doesn't like so many people trying to rule the Galaxy. He suggested that you surrender and submit to him.

Then there was the clown. He suggested that we bring aboard a flock of bats for some reason...

Career Officer
# 5034
02-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:

Done.
Colorado: all hands prepare to fire all forward disrupter banks and torpedo bays. Maintane full cloak.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5035
02-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Sam: There's also the matter of this ghost on Deck 12. His name's Bob. He is suprisingly volatile around Imperials. We just had a visit from Darth Vader and the next thing I knew, there were robot components all over the place!

We've also had an issue with Lord Megatron. It seems he doesn't like so many people trying to rule the Galaxy. He suggested that you surrender and submit to him.

Then there was the clown. He suggested that we bring aboard a flock of bats for some reason...
*Sam makes hand gestures behind her back and T'mar types a few keys, scanning the lead ship. She locks onto the forward hangar deck without alerting Preston's ships.*

Captain
# 5036
02-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:

Preston: *with a gesture* *The Republic is soon experiencing a power shortage, and her crew are taken away, Colorado's end was a ruse to get a small extremely damaging worm into the systems..* *Sam is face to face with Preston*

You were saying something Captain?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5037
02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: *with a gesture* *The Republic is soon experiencing a power shortage, and her crew are taken away, Colorado's end was a ruse to get a small extremely damaging worm into the systems..* *Sam is face to face with Preston*

You were saying something Captain?
Sam: Ah...

Actually, yes. I have 2 ships.

*R.S.S. Matthew Nielson.*

Matt: Fire!

*The Matthew Neilson fires her ZPCs and torpedo launchers, breaching Preston's shields and ripping the Hangar Bay to ribbons, causing a massive explosion. On Preston's ship, everyone experiences a sharp lurch and Sam is slammed into a guardrail. The assault destroys the life support system.*

R.S.S. Matthew Nielson to enemy vessels, stand down or I've got a Red Matter-infused torpedo with your leader's name on it!

Captain Forrester to Preston, your ship is disabled and you have 4 minutes of life support. This puts me in a very good bargaining position. Give us our crew, or I'll blow you to kingdom come.

Captain
# 5038
02-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Sam: Ah...

Actually, yes. I have 2 ships.

*R.S.S. Matthew Nielson.*

Matt: Fire!

*The Matthew Neilson fires her ZPCs and torpedo launchers, breaching Preston's shields and ripping the Hangar Bay to ribbons, causing a massive explosion. On Preston's ship, everyone experiences a sharp lurch and Sam is slammed into a guardrail. The assault destroys the life support system.*

R.S.S. Matthew Nielson to enemy vessels, stand down or I've got a Red Matter-infused torpedo with your leader's name on it!

Captain Forrester to Preston, your ship is disabled and you have 4 minutes of life support. This puts me in a very good bargaining position. Give us our crew, or I'll blow you to kingdom come.
*Gyunei's vessels arrive and knock Forrester's ship all to hell knocking the weapon's systems off line. The Crew of Preston's ship and they done normal suits. They soon are surrounded.*

Preston: Did you seriously think I was that stupid? Your position is none existent. Put I will let one of you go.

*Gyunei's troops board forrester's ship and start taking captives and soon Gyunei has Forrester at gun point.. and being taken away to an unknown location.*
Captain
# 5039
02-17-2013, 03:46 PM
*The crack engineers work and bring up secondary life support and main systems back on line*
Captain
# 5040
02-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Preston: *Sits back down* Captain Allington your little trick was thoughtful but you failed. You will be a prisoner for life.