Captain
# 5131
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
James: I know he is not purely evil though.. But I suspect since he is close to his goal now I don't see why he is suing for peace.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5132
02-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: I know he is not purely evil though.. But I suspect since he is close to his goal now I don't see why he is suing for peace.
Sam: Answer the question. Have you forgiven him yet?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5133
02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Jacob slowly gets up and clenchs his fists controlling his rage.
Captain
# 5134
02-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Answer the question. Have you forgiven him yet?
James: For turning the world upside down.. ? Or for what else do you think? I sense accusation coming.. To answer your question...

It has taken me a long time to forgive him but has he forgiven me? I doubt he has. Why else do you think he wants all of us there.. Wants you to doubt me along with everyone else. He has for the last nearly 4 years that he has tried to especially kill me. Do you remember anything? Like what happened with Damon? Charis IX? He is up to something...
Career Officer
# 5135
02-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Jacob : so help me when I get my hands on them ill strangle them all.

He leans against a nearby tree to catch his breath again.

Jacob: blast this whole planet just blast it. I don't even know if the damn signal got sent out or not.

Punches the tree he's leaning on. As he becomes more frustrated.
Captain
# 5136
02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob : so help me when I get my hands on them ill strangle them all.

He leans against a nearby tree to catch his breath again.

Jacob: blast this whole planet just blast it. I don't even know if the damn signal got sent out or not.

Punches the tree he's leaning on. As he becomes more frustrated.
Emris: Where is the doctor?!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5137
02-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
James: For turning the world upside down.. ? Or for what else do you think? I sense accusation coming.. To answer your question...

It has taken me a long time to forgive him but has he forgiven me? I doubt he has. Why else do you think he wants all of us there.. Wants you to doubt me along with everyone else. He has for the last nearly 4 years that he has tried to especially kill me. Do you remember anything? Like what happened with Damon? Charis IX? He is up to something...
Sam: James, I certainly don't trust him - certainly not to the point where I'd ask the entire leadership to meet him - but if he's telling the truth, if he does want peace, is it not at the very least ADVISABLE that I hear him out?

*She stands up.*

I'm going to talk to him, and TRY to hammer out a ceasefire or a treaty. I have to do this James.

*She stops at the door.*

For the record, I never doubted you. I know what it's like to lose someone you love. Remember that.

*She walks out and is back on the Republic Bridge a few minutes later. She turns to David.*

You're in command, commander.

David: I don't like the idea of you going alone.

Sam: I'm not putting you on the firing line again. This is my gamble. If I win, we all win.

T'mar: But if you lose... Preston's "Republic" will kill you.

Sam: I won't lose.

*Sam boards a runabout and warps to the Caspian System.*

Captain Allington to Lord Preston, I'm ready to negotiate.

*She taps a few controls, and her ship runs a discreet sensor sweep.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5138
02-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: James, I certainly don't trust him - certainly not to the point where I'd ask the entire leadership to meet him - but if he's telling the truth, if he does want peace, is it not at the very least ADVISABLE that I hear him out?

*She stands up.*

I'm going to talk to him, and TRY to hammer out a ceasefire or a treaty. I have to do this James.

*She stops at the door.*

For the record, I never doubted you. I know what it's like to lose someone you love. Remember that.

*She walks out and is back on the Republic Bridge a few minutes later. She turns to David.*

You're in command, commander.

David: I don't like the idea of you going alone.

Sam: I'm not putting you on the firing line again. This is my gamble. If I win, we all win.

T'mar: But if you lose... Preston's "Republic" will kill you.

Sam: I won't lose.

*Sam boards a runabout and warps to the Caspian System.*

Captain Allington to Lord Preston, I'm ready to negotiate.

*She taps a few controls, and her ship runs a discreet sensor sweep.*
*Preston notices that the rest of the leadership is not present.. nor is James as he can't feel him in the area.. *

Preston: I gather your willing to negotiate at a neutral ground instead of out here..
Career Officer
# 5139
02-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Emris: Where is the doctor?!
Jacob: I've lived through worse then a gashed arm emris. I'm frustrated more then anything right now.

Stands back up and punches the tree again leaving a imprint.

Jacob: I'm stuck here on this rock with no way now to contact anyone off this planet and tell them where we are. And on top of that someone I know who is dangerous is up there running around doing whatever he likes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5140
02-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
*Preston notices that the rest of the leadership is not present.. nor is James as he can't feel him in the area.. *

Preston: I gather your willing to negotiate at a neutral ground instead of out here..
Sam: If you want to negotiate for peace, you'll have to negotiate with me. You don't honestly think we're gonna put all our leaders in one place?
My Fan Fictions