Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5151
02-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Emris: Was he a newtype? Or was he a regular person that they started enhancing. Because if he is I know who he is.. Gyunei... Gyunei Sari
Jacob: that's him. That's the one.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5152
02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Soon a woman appears before Preston

Librarian: how far you have fallen. You where to be so much more. Now others will have to take your place.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,783
# 5153
02-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: that's him. That's the one.
Emris: He was exceptional but had an anger problem.. The enhancements if I remember correctly made him even more unstable.. but his logical processes are fully functioning and quite strong.. His Newtype abilities given to him are exceptional.. Then they chose to play with him with experimental processes.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,783
# 5154
02-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Soon a woman appears before Preston

Librarian: how far you have fallen. You where to be so much more. Now others will have to take your place.
*Preston disregards this. *

*OOC: ??? WTH...??*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5155
02-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston disregards this. *

*OOC: ??? WTH...??*
Ooc:I have long term plans for her. But we won't see her again for some time. I actually suprised you normally I'm doing that.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5156
02-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Emris: He was exceptional but had an anger problem.. The enhancements if I remember correctly made him even more unstable.. but his logical processes are fully functioning and quite strong.. His Newtype abilities given to him are exceptional.. Then they chose to play with him with experimental processes.
Jacob: yes sighs so much has even changed now.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5157
02-20-2013, 01:40 AM
As the stars come out Jacob takes time to relax. Looking up at the stars. As he lays there he suddenly jumps up

Jacob : that's it. He thinks I'm stuck here. But we aren't oh genius. Why didn't I think of this soon. He grabs a few things as he starts working.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 135
# 5158 Stardate?
02-20-2013, 02:10 AM
((I don't know where else to find this info. What is the current "Date" of the game in terms of star trek continuum? From what I understand it takes place after the Voyager & all movies so that leads me to wonder what the actual "Earth date" and "Star date" of the game is considered by active RPers. Thanks)
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,361
# 5159
02-20-2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaerick View Post
((I don't know where else to find this info. What is the current "Date" of the game in terms of star trek continuum? From what I understand it takes place after the Voyager & all movies so that leads me to wonder what the actual "Earth date" and "Star date" of the game is considered by active RPers. Thanks)
Well, officially it's 2409. The stardate can be found in the loading screens, in the bottom left-hand corner. I only noticed it a few days ago.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,590
# 5160
02-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaerick View Post
((I don't know where else to find this info. What is the current "Date" of the game in terms of star trek continuum? From what I understand it takes place after the Voyager & all movies so that leads me to wonder what the actual "Earth date" and "Star date" of the game is considered by active RPers. Thanks)
Ooc: also if you go to your captains log you can check it there.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:28 PM.