Captain
# 5181
02-21-2013, 11:10 AM
*OOC: *facepalms* NVM.. Gonna take a bit of a break for a long while.. Got stuff to do anyway. I will see you guys later.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5182
02-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: He did not.. His sensors picked up the emissions from the ship.. *

*Soon Romulans and Gorn charge the position charging into the position and locking into mortal combat and overwhelming the prisoners there.. *

*Soon the arrival team soon feels the same bloodlust the prisoners they are picking up are feeling at the very moment.*

*In planet orbit..*

Danny: Jupiter's groin... what idiots I told them not to go down there.. Now they are being swarmed...

*Puts on the helm he wasn't wearing and specializes it with the sample of the thing being ventilated into the atmosphere so he won't be a babbling fool in a few hours..*

God so help me these idiots must be 10 kinds of moronic.

Computer beam me down into the Federation Camp..

*As he beams down he searches for his old friend *
OOC: Talk about communication breakdown! We're posting too fast to keep up with eachother!

That post was written before I read your post about fear-gas. Right now, the team is on the ship as is the camp, all of whom are sedated. The team was given an inoculation against most toxins before beaming down, and Sanders and Hawk are immune to the gas.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 5183
02-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: *facepalms* NVM.. Gonna take a bit of a break for a long while.. Got stuff to do anyway. I will see you guys later.*
OOC: Hold on. If we just slow down on posting for 5 minutes so we can catch up with everyone's posts, we'll be good to go.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 5184
02-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Lol wow that went to hell in a handbasket
Starfleet Veteran
# 5185
02-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Lol wow that went to hell in a handbasket
OOC: Yeah... don't blame Allen for needing a break. We just wrote a scene faster than Roald Dahl on a coffee buzz!
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 5186
02-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Yeah... don't blame Allen for needing a break. We just wrote a scene faster than Roald Dahl on a coffee buzz!
Lol right.
Career Officer
# 5187
02-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Sarah sits down on there shuttle.

Sarah : Sarah to allied ship. I am requesting the transfer of captain Jacob halsey and admiral terrace hood to our vessel for transport.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5188
02-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sarah sits down on there shuttle.

Sarah : Sarah to allied ship. I am requesting the transfer of captain Jacob halsey and admiral terrace hood to our vessel for transport.
Matt: We're still sifting through who's injured and who's not right now. If you want to ID them for us, our shuttlebay is waiting. Besides, the Imperial Vessel will have probably detected us by now. We need to leave.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 5189
02-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: We're still sifting through who's injured and who's not right now. If you want to ID them for us, our shuttlebay is waiting. Besides, the Imperial Vessel will have probably detected us by now. We need to leave.
Sarah: very well ill come aboard docking now.
Captain
# 5190
02-21-2013, 12:54 PM
OOC: *sigh* Talk about headache worthy.. It wasn't fear gas by the way but something that inoculations won't work for unless someone has it already.. It was also developed within the year so no way would Hawk or the others know about it...