Captain
# 511
08-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
And allen hows does it feel. It is a feeling and an experience not many can feel. Meet me in the rift i have something for you.
*Allen explains*

I am a part of the rift, a part of everyone now, and the universe. You already know where I am. Because I am physically dead..
Starfleet Veteran
# 512
08-19-2012, 01:20 PM
*The Rift/Veil. Siraga observes as many in the Galaxy remain altered by the evolution.*

Siraga: Amazing. The Veil has allowed those who are unready for their evolution to remain as they were before Northman, while letting those who are ready make the choice for themselves.

A new human race, and an old Human race, standing out of the smoke of this crisis.

*He is taken by shock to see numerous "new-types" devolve themselves back to "old-types", then notices many are on Allington's crew.*

Siraga: Nature works in mysterious ways.

*OOC: Well, since this whole thing is becoming complicated with the evolution thing, why don't we meet halfway at the whole "New-types" working with "Old-types" and "New-types" being able to devolve for the next day before the evolution is permanent?

By the way, is this it for the Iconians? They're no longer a threat to anyone? Who's going to figure out the next bad guy? Etc. Etc.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 513
08-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen explains*

I am a part of the rift, a part of everyone now, and the universe. You already know where I am. Because I am physically dead..
Smiles to himself.

Young warrior you are young and more capable then me. I bestow on you the title guardian. It is time for a man wih new possibilites to take up the responsibilty. And it will allow me to watch over the galaxy and help mend it. My friend you will find the suits of the guardian in the rift as it creates one for each guardian to the specific position. I consider it an honor to do this. Do not deny me this my friend. And a i am the only one left who can do this.
Captain
# 514
08-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Rift/Veil. Siraga observes as many in the Galaxy remain altered by the evolution.*

Siraga: Amazing. The Veil has allowed those who are unready for their evolution to remain as they were before Northman, while letting those who are ready make the choice for themselves.

A new human race, and an old Human race, standing out of the smoke of this crisis.

*He is taken by shock to see numerous "new-types" devolve themselves back to "old-types", then notices many are on Allington's crew.*

Siraga: Nature works in mysterious ways.

*OOC: Well, since this whole thing is becoming complicated with the evolution thing, why don't we meet halfway at the whole "New-types" working with "Old-types" and "New-types" being able to devolve for the next day before the evolution is permanent?

By the way, is this it for the Iconians? They're no longer a threat to anyone? Who's going to figure out the next bad guy? Etc. Etc.*
*OOC- Well I could work with that. The Iconians may be finished, Doesn't mean there aren't any stragglers. The Borg are also still present. I could also make Species 9042 an enemy(maybe). You see this is the beginning of a new era. Things change in a cataclysm like this. Plus there is Old types and Newtypes conflict to deal with, as well as Northman's remnant. I have given new oppurtunities as well for dealing with the Borg Queen. There is also a very good chance for an oldtype splinter faction that does not approve of the new change, and wishes to change to the old ways. There is so much you can do to play with.*

*Voice of Allen*

Ryan, You now have a responsibility of making sure everything runs smoothly. The Federation and Starfleet are now in sore need of new leadership and to deal with this new change.
Captain
# 515
08-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Smiles to himself.

Young warrior you are young and more capable then me. I bestow on you the title guardian. It is time for a man wih new possibilites to take up the responsibilty. And it will allow me to watch over the galaxy and help mend it. My friend you will find the suits of the guardian in the rift as it creates one for each guardian to the specific position. I consider it an honor to do this. Do not deny me this my friend. And a i am the only one left who can do this.
I won't deny this.. There are personal reasons why I will accept. Though I wish my old form could still be of use.
Starfleet Veteran
# 516
08-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
*OOC- Well I could work with that. The Iconians may be finished, Doesn't mean there aren't any stragglers. The Borg are also still present. I could also make Species 9042 an enemy(maybe). You see this is the beginning of a new era. Things change in a cataclysm like this. Plus there is Old types and Newtypes conflict to deal with, as well as Northman's remnant. I have given new oppurtunities as well for dealing with the Borg Queen. There is also a very good chance for an oldtype splinter faction that does not approve of the new change, and wishes to change to the old ways. There is so much you can do to play with.*

*Voice of Allen*

Ryan, You now have a responsibility of making sure everything runs smoothly. The Federation and Starfleet are now in sore need of new leadership and to deal with this new change.
*Deep Space 61. Captain's Office*

Ryan: Don't worry. I still have a responsibility to DS-61, but I'll help the Federation understand what is happening, and how we should approach this. Things have changed so much over the last month. I can't lead Starfleet, but I can help the leaders understand how this situation must be treated. Not as a threat, but a light in the dark.

*The door chime sounds*

Ryan: Come in.

*As the doors open, Captain Marilla Saph enters, with a nervous, uneasy look on her face.*

Ryan: Daya? Are you okay?

Daya: Not exactly. Can I speak to you? In private?

Ryan: Computer, seal doors. No disturbances. So? What's wrong?

*As Daya moves to sit next to her, well, the term "Boyfriend" seems to apply best, though the two are still trying to sort out their feelings for eachother.*

Daya: I... I... Saph's dying.

Ryan: Your Symbiont?

*Daya nods, trying to hold back the tears*

Ryan: But, I thought that Trills, once joined, can't survive without their Symbiont.

Daya: They... They... *She now struggles to speak as she begins to cry. Ryan pulls her to him, embracing her, now with tears rolling down his face*

Ryan: Can't Doctor Hernandez do anything? *The sound of the pain he's going through now prevalent in his voice*

Daya: No. *Struggles to get the word out at all, as the shoulder of Ryan's shirt is soaked by her tears.*

Ryan: How-- How long?

Daya: T-- Two months, optimistically.

Career Officer
# 517
08-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
I won't deny this.. There are personal reasons why I will accept. Though I wish my old form could still be of use.
Young guardian there is a chance that can be arranged. As he enters the rift sentinal begins a process as he remakes allens body.after a moment.

I can only do this one time young guardian. Accept it as a gift from an old friend.

Occ: i have some ideas for a old type villian ill start with.
Starfleet Veteran
# 518
08-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Young guardian there is a chance that can be arranged. As he enters the rift sentinal begins a process as he remakes allens body.after a moment.

I can only do this one time young guardian. Accept it as a gift from an old friend.

Occ: i have some ideas for a old type villian ill start with.
OOC: Sounds good to me. Which reminds me, I have to tie up what happened to DeSalle's little Borg Splinter Cell! Which probably means I'll be dragging Soval and T'las out of the story again...

Captain
# 519
08-19-2012, 01:57 PM
*USS Odyssey *

Shelana: Transmit to all the Funeral Procession for Fleet Admiral Allen's location and time.

These are orders down from the President himself. Contact Soval and inform him that he will deliver the eulogy. As will Admiral Ryan, General Torpal, and General Maximus.
Captain
# 520
08-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sounds good to me. Which reminds me, I have to tie up what happened to DeSalle's little Borg Splinter Cell! Which probably means I'll be dragging Soval and T'las out of the story again...
OOC: Sounds good to me. Allen's storyline is now finished, I guess you know that he is in fact considered dead to the people of the galaxy.