Starfleet Veteran
# 5251
02-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: James, tell all your ships to get away from here. When the effect of the tricobalt collapses, anything within the blast radius is going to get 'thrown away' into subspace. So if anything in there hasn't been destroyed by the explosion it'll get ripped to little pieces in a few seconds.
*Jack Forrester hears this on the Excalibur and turns to the Helm Officer.*

Forrester: Helm, Warp 1! ENGAGE!

*The Excalibur jumps to warp.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5252
02-24-2013, 04:13 PM
OOC: Okay, NOW I'm going offline (lol). I'll be back at 17:00 GMT/UTC (18 hours, or 9:00 PST/PDT)
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5253
02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam ducks beneath a blade swipe and rolls behind the runabout transporter.*

Sam: Computer! Initiate Security field 7A!

*A forcefield cuts Kela off as Sam gets up and grabs a phaser.*

Deactivate flight controls!

Allington to U.S.S. Excalibur! Any time you're ready!

*The Excalibur decloaks and pulls up next to the Docking Bay.*

Computer, dock with the Excalibur.

Computer: Confirmed.

Sam: Don't try to get out of that forcefield. We've tested it. Not even James Allen could get through it, with help from a liberated Borg Drone.

I just... wanna talk.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Aww... you wanna talk. She wants to slit your throat!

*Sam's head twitches as she tries to block Sam 2 out. Kela can feel the psychic link between the 2.*

Whoa! You're trying to BLOCK ME OUT?! Who taught you how to do that?!

Sam: Get out of my head. I'm busy.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Make me get out of your head.

*Sam looks out the window as the runabout enters the Excalibur's Shuttlebay.

She then looks at Kela.*

Sam: Allington to Excalibur. Lock on to me but don't beam me out unless Kela gets out of the Security Field.

Okay, look. I just wanna talk to you for a minute. After that, I'll walk out of here and you can leave freely.

*Station Foyer.*

Vala: Admiral, a Republic Fleet just appeared near the I.R.W. Donatra's Battle Group. I need to contact my people.

Ramez: Go ahead.

*Vala disconnects.*

We came here in good faith.

Sam came and believed that you were a man of honour. But you're nothing but a Dictator.

There are only 2 Romulan Worlds that joined you. The rest came with us when we left.

*OOC: That's actually correct. If you look back, most of the Romulan Empire left with the evacuation fleet.*

Peace never stayed around under the barrel of a gun. You call us terrorists? We're not the ones who stood by and supported the MURDER of 7 Billion people on Deis II!

*Starbase 592. The Matthew Neilson has been hit hard, as has the Valiant and Normandy. The Synthesiser Vessel is still intact, and now firing on the Starbase.*

Matt: Report!

Ops: Shields are gone! The Valiant's been tractored!

Matt: Helm, break that beam!

*The Matthew Neilson passes between the 2 ships and breaks the tractor beam, rescuing the Valiant, but getting caught in the tractor beam itself.

Cylinder Bridge.*

Sam 2: That's Matt's ship. He tries to be the hero?

DeSalle: It's your call.

Sam 2: Kill them.

*Suddenly, the Republic fold-jumps in and bombards the synthesiser ship with its ZPCs and breaks the tractor beam. Because her shields are up, the Republic and Neilson are both able to navigate away.

Neilson Bridge.*

Matt: All ships, get the hell out of here!

Helm, maximum warp, engage!
Preston: *laughs* Do you think I supported it..? I did not.. But the people even your own troops remember the massacre of Charis IX... and the deaths of 8.3 billion... Innocent people... A Republic world that would not bow to you and you came in forcibly and slaughtered them.. I won't have a treacherous Romulan call me a Dictator when she did not help the people and preserved her own self interest. Then call me a worse murderer. No.. You Vala are the worst murderer in galactic history.

I killed the Emperor because of what occurred on Deis II

*Looks at Sam*

You know what I say is true and I know James does as well. Let me impart you a truth.. If you went back to the status quo the galaxy would fall to the next great power.

Let me drive this point home by imparting this and a small gift. *Takes a blood sample from himself and leaves it at her feet. *

Kela let her go for now..

*Kela backs off. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 5254
02-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: *laughs* Do you think I supported it..? I did not.. But the people even your own troops remember the massacre of Charis IX... and the deaths of 8.3 billion... Innocent people... A Republic world that would not bow to you and you came in forcibly and slaughtered them.. I won't have a treacherous Romulan call me a Dictator when she did not help the people and preserved her own self interest. Then call me a worse murderer. No.. You Vala are the worst murderer in galactic history.

I killed the Emperor because of what occurred on Deis II

*Looks at Sam*

You know what I say is true and I know James does as well. Let me impart you a truth.. If you went back to the status quo the galaxy would fall to the next great power.

Let me drive this point home by imparting this and a small gift. *Takes a blood sample from himself and leaves it at her feet. *

Kela let her go for now..

*Kela backs off. *
OOC: Kela and Sam aren't even on the station, and Kela's stuck behind a security field on the Runabout. Also, Vala cut the transmission.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5255
02-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
*Jack Forrester hears this on the Excalibur and turns to the Helm Officer.*

Forrester: Helm, Warp 1! ENGAGE!

*The Excalibur jumps to warp.*
James: You heard the man. Go.

*The rebels fall back into a few light years away.*

*Preston comes on the comm.*

Preston: Warp out.. now.

*They leave. Quickly*
Captain
# 5256
02-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
OOC: Kela and Sam aren't even on the station, and Kela's stuck behind a security field on the Runabout. Also, Vala cut the transmission.
*OOC: Then lets have Kela offer it to her. It does give some weight. Let Preston rant. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 5257
02-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Then lets have Kela offer it to her. It does give some weight. Let Preston rant. *
OOC: I'm okay with that.

But, I really have to go now. Good night.

I'll be back at 17:00 GMT/UTC (18 hours, or 9:00 PST/PDT) so keep it light, if you can.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5258
02-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Kela: Come I won't kill you yet.. I do have something for you.
Captain
# 5259
02-24-2013, 04:22 PM
*On the Phantom, now at a safe distance as the tricobalt rift collapses and takes everything unfortunate enough to be there down with it*

Voporak: That went well. *sips his cup of hot chocolate* What do you think?

Omet'etan: It was a weapon sir... it worked as intended. It 'went well' as you would say.
Captain
# 5260
02-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*On the Phantom, now at a safe distance as the tricobalt rift collapses and takes everything unfortunate enough to be there down with it*

Voporak: That went well. *sips his cup of hot chocolate* What do you think?

Omet'etan: It was a weapon sir... it worked as intended. It 'went well' as you would say.
*The Imperial forces then bear down on them with very little casualties.*