Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,289
# 5381
03-02-2013, 10:18 AM
*Republic Information Service, News Broadcast, Emergency Announcement.*

Reporter: This is R.I.S. News Reporter David Lassiter with a Breaking News Emergency Broadcast.

5 hours ago, the Provisional Government of all Delta Quadrant Republic Worlds sent 1200 Naval Vessels, including the majority of the 21st Fleet, through the Transwarp Net to aid the Preston Republic against the threat of the Synthesiser-Borg Vessel.

The Provisional Government also announced a Declaration of a State of Emergency, bringing the Planetary Militia Defence Act of 2463 into effect. The Republic Planetary Defence Forces have begun forming Civilian Defence Groups in the event of an invasion of the Republic at this time.

The Militia Groups are completely voluntary but are recommended with the majority of Republic Naval Defences in Alpha Quadrant. Contact your local PDF Garrison for details.

The Star Travel in Conflict Act has also been bought into action, and all Transwarp Gates are being shut down, except for military use. Civilian Traffic is being ordered to disregard authorised Space-Lanes and travel directly from system a to system b via system c. Travel from Star System to Star System directly, through Deep Space is prohibited for your own safety.

The Provisional Government has announced that this situation shall remain in effect until a referendum is held on monday next week.

*Earth. The Republic Fleet exits the Transwarp Gate, forming up with the Allied Fleet.

R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. Matt and Will are walking down a corridor, on their way to the Bridge.*

Will: Isn't this going to leave the Republic almost defenceless?

Matt: Will, we still have well over 500 ships patrolling our space, and the Turanian Alliance is ready to defend our borders.

Look, Admiral Ramez agreed with me - we need every ship we can get.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,289
# 5382
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM
OOC: Hey, Allen. A while back you posted this (prior to the exodus, after Sam's 'death'. You posted this in response to Sam's 'resurrection' and her being rescued from Gyunei's facility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
GYunei: *Watching* You did retrieve a sample?

Doctor: I did but I don't think it is going to be much use..

Gyunei: You would be surprised.
I'm assuming the blood is Sam's, so I was wondering if we're ever going to close this loose end.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,208
# 5383
03-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Hey, Allen. A while back you posted this (prior to the exodus, after Sam's 'death'. You posted this in response to Sam's 'resurrection' and her being rescued from Gyunei's facility.



I'm assuming the blood is Sam's, so I was wondering if we're ever going to close this loose end.
*OOC: Don't beat me to the punch yet...

It is coming soon. So don't fret I am aware of it.. But it is not very important as what they are using it for.. It is gonna be a little sick... *
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,289
# 5384
03-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Don't beat me to the punch yet...

It is coming soon. So don't fret I am aware of it.. But it is not very important as what they are using it for.. It is gonna be a little sick... *
OOC: Be honest, you completely forgot, didn't you?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,208
# 5385
03-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Be honest, you completely forgot, didn't you?
*OOC: Actually no. I was sitting on whether I should do something like make another Sam or something really disturbing that does bring about some sort way to introduce this process.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,289
# 5386
03-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Actually no. I was sitting on whether I should do something like make another Sam or something really disturbing that does bring about some sort way to introduce this process.*
OOC: Oh, okay cool. I look forward to it.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,208
# 5387
03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Oh, okay cool. I look forward to it.
OOC: Lets finish this bit with the Invasion.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,289
# 5388
03-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Lets finish this bit with the Invasion.
OOC: Working on it.

*5 hours later. The Cylinder reaches Earth.

Sam 2 walks into Sam's cell and deactivates the restraints. She leads Sam onto the Bridge where DeSalle is waiting.*

DeSalle: We are almost ready. I wanted you here to watch the final destruction of Earth.

Sam: I'm not going to let you do that, DeSalle.

DeSalle: And how do you intend to stop us?

Sam: Simple. I'm not afraid to die.

*Sam elbows Sam 2 in the face before sweeping her legs out and grabbing her combat knife. DeSalle snaps to one of the Drones.*

DeSalle: Commence the attack!

*Sam then tries to punch DeSalle, who catches it and throws Sam down to the Sub-level, smashing into a set of control consoles. The impact causes the panels to crack as Sam cries out in pain.

Sam doesn't want to kill DeSalle, but the Guardian told her it was the only way to save Khitomer, and Earth.*

Sam *thinking*: Hold on.

*She remembers the conversation with the Guardian.

Sam: What I just saw, is that what is going to happen... or what may happen?

Figure: There are ways...*

Sam: 'Ways'.

*...to prevent this.*

He said 'ways'!

*DeSalle jumps down to the sub-level and punches Sam in the gut as she got up, before slamming her into another console, locking her arm behind her back.*

DeSalle, stop it!

I can help you!

DeSalle: You'd never help me destroy Earth! How stupid do you think I am?!

Sam: DeSalle, the people who did this to you are all dead! The Federation is gone! There's no one left to take revenge AGAINST!

DeSalle: You really believe that?! You really believe they'd let me live?!

Sam: I'd see to it that they didn't have a choice. The Republic can protect you, if you surrender!

*DeSalle stops for a second. She releases Sam, before looking at the same drone.*

DeSalle: Drop shields. Stand down.

Sam 2: Jessica, what're you doing?!

*Sam 2 walks down to the sub-level.*

DeSalle: It's over, Sam.

Sam 2: The hell it--

*Several Drones converge on Sam 2. The Humanoid Synthesisers and Synthesiser Drones move to protect her.*

If you insist.

*The Drones and DeSalle back off. Sam looks at Sam 2.*

But first...

*Sam 2 then punches Sam in the face, making her nose bleed.*

I want you to remember something Sam. This isn't over, not by a long shot.

*The Synthesisers are beamed out, destination unknown.

Outside.*

Comm Officer: All allied ships, stand down. The Cylinder is surrendering. I repeat, all ships stand down.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,193
# 5389
03-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gyunei: At what cost to others.

That is what the Federation, The Republic, the Romulans, and the Klingon Empire thought as well. But look what happened.. Without proper cooperation we will have a galaxy that cannot stand united. Looking out for oneself has always brought misery to others. Its time you see that Jacob..
Jacob: and kiling people is a better answer. You would be the last person I would listen to now.

Turns back to the screen.

Jacob: so unless you have anything better to say I'm trying to set up my fleet.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,208
# 5390
03-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Working on it.

*5 hours later. The Cylinder reaches Earth.

Sam 2 walks into Sam's cell and deactivates the restraints. She leads Sam onto the Bridge where DeSalle is waiting.*

DeSalle: We are almost ready. I wanted you here to watch the final destruction of Earth.

Sam: I'm not going to let you do that, DeSalle.

DeSalle: And how do you intend to stop us?

Sam: Simple. I'm not afraid to die.

*Sam elbows Sam 2 in the face before sweeping her legs out and grabbing her combat knife. DeSalle snaps to one of the Drones.*

DeSalle: Commence the attack!

*Sam then tries to punch DeSalle, who catches it and throws Sam down to the Sub-level, smashing into a set of control consoles. The impact causes the panels to crack as Sam cries out in pain.

Sam doesn't want to kill DeSalle, but the Guardian told her it was the only way to save Khitomer, and Earth.*

Sam *thinking*: Hold on.

*She remembers the conversation with the Guardian.

Sam: What I just saw, is that what is going to happen... or what may happen?

Figure: There are ways...*

Sam: 'Ways'.

*...to prevent this.*

He said 'ways'!

*DeSalle jumps down to the sub-level and punches Sam in the gut as she got up, before slamming her into another console, locking her arm behind her back.*

DeSalle, stop it!

I can help you!

DeSalle: You'd never help me destroy Earth! How stupid do you think I am?!

Sam: DeSalle, the people who did this to you are all dead! The Federation is gone! There's no one left to take revenge AGAINST!

DeSalle: You really believe that?! You really believe they'd let me live?!

Sam: I'd see to it that they didn't have a choice. The Republic can protect you, if you surrender!

*DeSalle stops for a second. She releases Sam, before looking at the same drone.*

DeSalle: Drop shields. Stand down.

Sam 2: Jessica, what're you doing?!

*Sam 2 walks down to the sub-level.*

DeSalle: It's over, Sam.

Sam 2: The hell it--

*Several Drones converge on Sam 2. The Humanoid Synthesisers and Synthesiser Drones move to protect her.*

If you insist.

*The Drones and DeSalle back off. Sam looks at Sam 2.*

But first...

*Sam 2 then punches Sam in the face, making her nose bleed.*

I want you to remember something Sam. This isn't over, not by a long shot.

*The Synthesisers are beamed out, destination unknown.

Outside.*

Comm Officer: All allied ships, stand down. The Cylinder is surrendering. I repeat, all ships stand down.
*XXX000 is diverted back to its resting place.*

*USS Freedom...*

James: Stand down Voporak beam Sam out ... patch me in.. I wanna see Desalle and Sam..

*Wax puts the channel through*

James: Desalle.. This is James Allen... on part of me and all of us we want to make the effort to help you in anyway we can..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 AM.