Captain
# 531
08-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I have some long term plans for this person. And in history rommel was actually a good man just on the wrong side of the war if you read about him.
OOC: That is actually true.

OOC: Still trying to figure which character I should take up as a central character. Or someone new.
Career Officer
# 532
08-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: That is actually true.

OOC: Still trying to figure which character I should take up as a central character. Or someone new.
Thank you. If you really want i can change it but i prefer not to.
Captain
# 533
08-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
OOC: Nah I am fine with Rommel. I figured that an event such as the previous one would bring a Oldtype villain. Might wanna try some cyber enhanced individuals becoming not only mentally unstable from the artificial procedure done to them. Just be sure to give some exposition into his character. Also lets be sure to show the effects of Northman's reign of terror, on the galaxy.

Also on current starfleet Academy cadets.
Starfleet Veteran
# 534
08-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
OOC: Nah! Let's keep going with this.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 535
08-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Occ : i plan to want to kinda work up to him becoming a villian even though he will not see ot as evil he will become pure evil

As comodore romel sits in his ready as his ship returns from celes prime he receives a message. He has new orders he is being reassigned to oversee the 19th battle fleet near romulan space. He silently curses to himself knowing this will complicate is overall goals. He sends out a encrypted signal out deep into borg space. As he turns he sends the orders to his helmsman.

Ooc: allen if you want to pull the borg in that would be nice. Matthews is going to work closely with the borg to achieve his goal.
Captain
# 536
08-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Occ : i plan to want to kinda work up to him becoming a villian even though he will not see ot as evil he will become pure evil

As comodore romel sits in his ready as his ship returns from celes prime he receives a message. He has new orders he is being reassigned to oversee the 19th battle fleet near romulan space. He silently curses to himself knowing this will complicate is overall goals. He sends out a encrypted signal out deep into borg space. As he turns he sends the orders to his helmsman.

Ooc: allen if you want to pull the borg in that would be nice. Matthews is going to work closely with the borg to achieve his goal.
OOC: I think the Borg would be down right interesting enemy at this point given what has happened. Especially since we have the Borg Queen still running around. Still trying to find a character of mine to use for this. Could be interesting if it is a new ensign with a time skip(after that event not too long ago.)
Career Officer
# 537
08-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I think the Borg would be down right interesting enemy at this point given what has happened. Especially since we have the Borg Queen still running around. Still trying to find a character of mine to use for this. Could be interesting if it is a new ensign with a time skip(after that event not too long ago.)
Ooc. Glad to hear it. Plan on using him and the borg together a little bit as both are going to try to achieve there goals while working around and yet with each other.
Captain
# 538
08-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Ooc. Glad to hear it. Plan on using him and the borg together a little bit as both are going to try to achieve there goals while working around and yet with each other.
OOC: I think I know one way. But separate parties. A starfleet ensign (awakened but doesn't know the extent of what he can do.)

*USS Odyssey*

*The crew are still in some mourning of some kind. but they are getting new crew members.*

Captain Shelana: *sitting down looking at each of the ensigns that have joined her crew* Welcome to the USS Odyssey. Now I won't kid you the academy is nothing like actual duty. I run a tight ship. I don't expect anything short of excellence and following orders and given the situation instinct. If there is nothing else then take your stations and report to your department heads.

Ensign Willy Dorman report to ops to Commander Kimber.

Dorman: Yes mam. *Dorman feels her pain and something else. But is confused how does he know.*
Career Officer
# 539
08-20-2012, 06:22 PM
As the bismark is prepring to leave.

Matthew: comm hail the oddisy inform them we have new orders for them to run a short shek down cruise since they have new officers.
Captain
# 540
08-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
As the bismark is prepring to leave.

Matthew: comm hail the oddisy inform them we have new orders for them to run a short shek down cruise since they have new officers.
Shelana: Inform Rommel that we have received those orders from starfleet command and are going to do so shortly.