Starfleet Veteran
# 5401
03-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Sam safely transported aboard, the Phantom raises its cloak. A piece of the cylinder's hull that was cut off is being examined*

Voporak: And to think, that boarding would almost have been fun. However I'm not going to be so fast on leaving. Sam, is there anything important I should know about that thing? Like, did they really surrender or is this just a way to get us out?
OOC: Sorry, Matt beat you to it. She's on the Matthew Neilson now.

But yes, DeSalle's really surrendered.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5402
03-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Jacob stands aboard the observation deck looking into the stars. they have left warp speed now and are traveling through space at impulse. he is not sure what to do now but has decided he will not yet return to the delta quadrant.

Jacob: computer play file jacob 1a

soft music begins to play as he sits alone on the deck
Captain
# 5403
03-02-2013, 12:16 PM
OOC: I added an edit, but apparently it confused you when I was already confusing myself... erm, onto something else. *holds up Men In Black memory erasing sitck* This never happened.

*The Black Phantom warps away, cloaked. A piece of the cylinder's hull is being examined onboard*

Voporak: Remove the tricobalt devices from the torpedo bay, stand down weapons.

*He walks to his ready room, obviously disappointed he didn't get to board the cylinder*

And to think, that might have been fun. But I guess it's better not to risk my neck again. So that begs the question, now what? I'll just wait and I'm sure someone's going to hail me with another suicide mission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Starfleet Veteran
# 5404
03-02-2013, 02:14 PM
OOC: Be back at 13:00 UTC (15 hours)
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5405
03-02-2013, 02:49 PM
At work so will be away for about 7 hours.
Captain
# 5406
03-02-2013, 05:07 PM
*OOC: ooo now to heat up the war before the final phase.*

Wax: The vessel is not going to last much longer...

James: Beam up whoever is on that ship...

Wax: Done..

*The medical teams come to the transporter pad, and are shocked when they start doing scans..... It is someone who should be dead but apparently isn't.. Damon is laying there on the pad a little bloody but alive.. *

Nurse: Admiral... You need to come down here... This is impossible...

James: What is it chief...

Nurse: Its its just not possible.

*James preforms a site to site transport.*

James: *Looks down his eyes are wide and his feeling the memories of the rebels defending themselves from Gyunei. Gyunei going after Sam beating her can kicked and Matt too. Then before the death blow Damon attacking and then getting beaten to death... while everyone got out..*

Mother of.... Its... Its ... not possible... Damon...
Captain
# 5407
03-02-2013, 05:13 PM
*XXXOOO-1A enters a Romulan world and starts its decaying orbit onto the planet.. The others enter their targets gravity well and start their descent... Alarms go off on their worlds... immenent catastrophe...*
Career Officer
# 5408
03-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Jacob starts walking down the corridors of the ship. Looking out viewports everso often. He wanders the ship till he gets to his quarters. And sets down at his desk drinking his coffee.
Career Officer
# 5409
03-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*XXXOOO-1A enters a Romulan world and starts its decaying orbit onto the planet.. The others enter their targets gravity well and start their descent... Alarms go off on their worlds... immenent catastrophe...*
As soon as jacob sits down his terminal beeps.

Jacob: yes

Officer : sir we are getting multiple distress signals all over the place planet wide.

Jacob : red alert set course for the closet one. I'm on my way to the bridge.
Captain
# 5410
03-02-2013, 07:11 PM
*Before they realize the first one hits its first target... and there is a bright light from the planet and there is a shockwave rippling through the planet as it is killing everything including bacteria... then another in the Crimea system... Synthesizer code rippling through the computers on the command console choosing targets in Romulan space.*

*Time is ticking.. as a stubby grey/green skinned man steps away from the console*

Adejca: That should get the attention of Sam 2... to get her and her errant children home to the creators.. The real creators...

Hemliks how many have we sent?

Hemliks: *grins as he shifts back into a rebel officer* 24 mi lord.

Adejca: good send a few more. Send them into Romulan targets.. Those piwafi should be erased from existence.

*Hemliks and his kind face dancers begin to send a few more at populated worlds in the Romulan sector. *

*OOC: Face Dancers are perfect manipulators and shapeshifters that can take not only the genetic material of the person they are copying but their memories as well and their ticks. Meaning it is very close to impossible to track them down.. I am not going to spoil how to get them as there is a way but its going to be something very obscure...

This new species are their creators and are Xenophobic against the other races. Except their other creation the synthesizers... An ancient one that each one would know... Giving Sam 2 a new friend and ally for the future.. if we so choose.*