Captain
# 5431
03-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Okay, I'm not sure how calling Sam 2's Synthesisers would work but, meh, I'll go along with it.

*Lanco II. An armada of Synthesiser Vessels is being assembled on the planet and in space. Sam 2 hears the call of the 'masters', puzzled by their ability to access the Subspace Link between Synthesisers.

Sam 2 appears as a hologram on Adjeca's ship, backtracking along the subspace link intercept. She feels an odd kinship with the Synthesisers on board, before turning to Adjeca.*

Sam 2: Who are you?
Adjeca: Ah you must be Sam.. My have our new brethren have grown... I am Grand Master Adjeca of the Teliaxium we are the originators of your kind.. It seems these piwafi have discovered one of the methods of creating your kind. How are you feeling child.
Captain
# 5432
03-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Oh my...

How?
James: The scans prove it is him... But he doesn't remember anything... He doesn't even know the name he is called by..
Career Officer
# 5433
03-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Tal: very good. I don't care if you want to het involved or not . All I want is that information.
Captain
# 5434
03-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal: very good. I don't care if you want to het involved or not . All I want is that information.
Adjeca: Waff...

Waff: Yes Grand Master?

Adjeca: Give the commander what he asks.. And explain it to him... and the required ingredient...

Waff: Yes Master

*Adjeca leaves to speak with Sam 2 some more.*

Waff: *Gains his haughty nature* Commander All you need is one of my kind and I will provide you with these Axtol tanks... and the main ingredient to create gholas. I have been instructed to go with you and upkeep these tanks that were grown of the sample given.. after we grew them our selves of course.

*A closer look of the tanks as they are being moved by the lower caste workers. They are grotesque and deformed versions of Sam.*
Career Officer
# 5435
03-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Adjeca: Waff...

Waff: Yes Grand Master?

Adjeca: Give the commander what he asks.. And explain it to him... and the required ingredient...

Waff: Yes Master

*Adjeca leaves to speak with Sam 2 some more.*

Waff: *Gains his haughty nature* Commander All you need is one of my kind and I will provide you with these Axtol tanks... and the main ingredient to create gholas. I have been instructed to go with you and upkeep these tanks that were grown of the sample given.. after we grew them our selves of course.

*A closer look of the tanks as they are being moved by the lower caste workers. They are grotesque and deformed versions of Sam.*
Tal smiles.

Tal: this will do well.
Captain
# 5436
03-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Tal smiles.

Tal: this will do well.
Waff: Your master's request was not strange and we completed it.. We did have problems with the flesh as it did not want to come back.. But he did eventually. We also made the appropriate changes to him and a conditioning mechanism.
Career Officer
# 5437
03-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Waff: Your master's request was not strange and we completed it.. We did have problems with the flesh as it did not want to come back.. But he did eventually. We also made the appropriate changes to him and a conditioning mechanism.
Tal: you have done very well.
Captain
# 5438
03-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Tal: you have done very well.
Waff: Of course I am a master..
Career Officer
# 5439
03-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Waff: Of course I am a master..
Tal: of course. My men will show you to your quarters if you wish o will be on the bridge.
Captain
# 5440
03-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Tal: of course. My men will show you to your quarters if you wish o will be on the bridge.
Waff: *Appalled as his religion commands not to touch anything not touched by his own kind.* I should have my men go through and set up the quarters first..