Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,860
# 5441
03-03-2013, 12:46 PM
James: Also I have a bit of happy news... Miranda is pregnant..
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,860
# 5442
03-03-2013, 12:53 PM
*The last asteroids soon hit their targets eliminating the planets populations.. Soon the numbers of the dead were just staggering... And so few alive.... only less than 100*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,511
# 5443
03-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Waff: *Appalled as his religion commands not to touch anything not touched by his own kind.* I should have my men go through and set up the quarters first..
Tal: very well. I'll be on the bridge if you need me.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,511
# 5444
03-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The last asteroids soon hit their targets eliminating the planets populations.. Soon the numbers of the dead were just staggering... And so few alive.... only less than 100*
Jacob sits in his quarters. Sipping a drink. They saved so few. And now its over. Or as he gets up and streightens his uniform. As he walks our and heads to the bridge.

Jacob: this isn't over this is just starting.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,860
# 5445
03-03-2013, 01:05 PM
*Preston watches the news feeds as they frantically try and figure out who sent these meteors into Romulan space.. One theory was that the Romulans were being punished by a storm of meteors... Preston is not amused.. He is appalled... The amount of blood.... was just horrific.. *

Preston: Issue a statement that we are going to send aid into Romulan space.. Also issue that the Republic forces are not responsible for this holocaust...

*D'rix is laying in bed hoping her sister was on a planet... her belly slightly showing a bump.. *

D'rix: Rest... You are going to need it...
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,678
# 5446
03-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Adjeca: Ah you must be Sam.. My have our new brethren have grown... I am Grand Master Adjeca of the Teliaxium we are the originators of your kind.. It seems these piwafi have discovered one of the methods of creating your kind. How are you feeling child.
Sam 2: Child?

*She looks at the Synthesisers on the bridge.*

Look, I don't know who you think we are, but my people are only half a decade old. We were an accidental lab anomaly.

What are 'piwafi'?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,678
# 5447
03-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston watches the news feeds as they frantically try and figure out who sent these meteors into Romulan space.. One theory was that the Romulans were being punished by a storm of meteors... Preston is not amused.. He is appalled... The amount of blood.... was just horrific.. *

Preston: Issue a statement that we are going to send aid into Romulan space.. Also issue that the Republic forces are not responsible for this holocaust...

*D'rix is laying in bed hoping her sister was on a planet... her belly slightly showing a bump.. *

D'rix: Rest... You are going to need it...
Secretary *Over comm*: Admiral D'rix, you are receiving a communique. It's marked as personal and urgent.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,860
# 5448
03-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam 2: Child?

*She looks at the Synthesisers on the bridge.*

Look, I don't know who you think we are, but my people are only half a decade old. We were an accidental lab anomaly.

What are 'piwafi'?
Adjeca: You are a synthesizer-human the ones with you growing more and more diverse.. As the cells of all life do. You actually were not an anomaly, the process that made you created ours as well... So no it was no anomaly. It was a glorious creation of life.. A birthing.. Now think of what will happen if your people grow older what power they will hold.. You will never die.. Now you know why I call you child..

Our synthesizers are hundreds of years old and still running as crisp and and vibrant as ever.

I myself am over a 1000 years old.

Piwafi are the unclean ones in this galaxy... The heathens.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,678
# 5449
03-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Also I have a bit of happy news... Miranda is pregnant..
Sam: That's great! I'm happy for you.

I've got some good news as well.

Doctor Andrews has been working around the clock for the last 5 years with the Republic Medical Group, and they think they have something promising.

*She puts his screen on split-screen, one side still showing Sam's image, the other showing a unique medical nanite.*

They repair damaged cells and accelerate cell duplication and repair.

James, this could be a CURE!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,860
# 5450
03-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Secretary *Over comm*: Admiral D'rix, you are receiving a communique. It's marked as personal and urgent.
*D'rix sighs*

D'rix: What is it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 PM.