Captain
# 5461
03-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Vala appears on D'rix's comm unit.*

Vala: D'rix! Thank god!

I've been trying to reach you since the attacks began! I was afraid that you were on one of the colonies!

*OOC: Remind me, why does D'rix hate Vala? Better yet, remind Vala.*
*OOC: It is pretty basic as she was given all the power in the family *

D'rix: Why would I be in the colonies... When I am with child sister? *Seething anger dripping in her voice*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5462
03-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: It is pretty basic as she was given all the power in the family *

D'rix: Why would I be in the colonies... When I am with child sister? *Seething anger dripping in her voice*
Vala: D'rix, I was worried. You're family, even if you are on the opposite side of the frontlines. I thought you'd--

Wait, did you just say with--?

Wow. I'm happy for you, really. Who's the father?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5463
03-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
*Sam 2 almost accepts, before thinking about it a bit more.*

Sam 2: Perhaps with time. There is still so much my people want to know about you.

Until then, perhaps we could be allies?

What are your goals?
Adjeca: I plan on staying here and gaining a power base as more of my people show up.

We shall present you with protection and refuge.. I do have something you should see and it should please you to no end.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5464
03-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Adjeca: I plan on staying here and gaining a power base as more of my people show up.

We shall present you with protection and refuge.. I do have something you should see and it should please you to no end.
Sam 2 *intrigued*: Very well. Lead the way.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5465
03-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Vala: D'rix, I was worried. You're family, even if you are on the opposite side of the frontlines. I thought you'd--

Wait, did you just say with--?

Wow. I'm happy for you, really. Who's the father?
D'rix: Why my husband sister. We may be family by blood but I hate that you left me in the cold and father had done.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5466
03-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
D'rix: Why my husband sister. We may be family by blood but I hate that you left me in the cold and father had done.
Vala: You still blame me for that?

D'rix, when our Father cast you out of the family, I tried desperately to change his mind! How can you blame that on me?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5467
03-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Sam 2 *intrigued*: Very well. Lead the way.
Adjeca: *leads her down the very same corridor that he lead Tal.. and brings her to a hulking mass of flesh.*

Do you see this.. tank.. now behold it.

*shows it in the light as it has Sam's face*

We made it from a Ghola of a human given to us by Preston... I think you know it.. We made it into a tank to birth the Gholas it makes.
Captain
# 5468
03-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Vala: You still blame me for that?

D'rix, when our Father cast you out of the family, I tried desperately to change his mind! How can you blame that on me?!
D'rix: Because I was seen as unworthy when you were so much greater.. So much well liked. It is a good thing Father is dead. Rotten son of a bastard dog.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5469
03-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Adjeca: *leads her down the very same corridor that he lead Tal.. and brings her to a hulking mass of flesh.*

Do you see this.. tank.. now behold it.

*shows it in the light as it has Sam's face*

We made it from a Ghola of a human given to us by Preston... I think you know it.. We made it into a tank to birth the Gholas it makes.
*Sam 2 looks at it, partly disturbed, but mostly intrigued.*

Sam 2: What are you planning to do with it?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5470
03-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Jacob walks into the conference room.

Jacob: hello everyone. Let's get under way.

Pulls up a holo map showing the areas hit.

Jacob: we all know this was no.accident. someone planned this and planned it well. We still have science working on who sent them but we have to assume we will have to do this the hard way. We are not going back to the delta quadrant. I want to make that clear. We will stay here till this is over. This ship has over 12000 people on it and enough supplies to last for years so we will be good there.

Sarah: the cutters will be deployed as patrol vessels while the fighters will remain docked unless needed. To try and conserve on fuel.

Commander mkel : sir what do we plan to be able to do. We are one ship. Granted a very big and powerful ship but still.

Jacob: we will do what has to be done. No matter the cost. Dismissed.