Captain
# 5611
03-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Allington to Security, check Deck 10, Jefferies Tube 310.

Go o--

Lopez *Over comm*: Captain, this is Ensign Lopez.

Sam: Go ahead, ensign.

Lopez *Over comm*: Sir, someone just tripped a Security Alert on Deck 5.

Sam: Deck 5? That's Sickbay!

Lopez *Over comm*: I've got Security surrounding the area, and I've locked down Deck 5 except for Turbo 1, which I've locked to the Bridge.

Sam: Understood.

Sound General Quarters!

*The Red Alert Klaxon sounds.

Sickbay. T'mar looks up when she hears the Alarm. She turns to the kids.*

T'mar *telepathically to the kids*: It'll be okay.

Sam *Over comm*: All hands, Intruder Alert! We have unauthorised Personnel on Deck 5. Repeat, Intruder Alert!

*T'mar taps her combadge.*

T'mar: T'mar to Security, report.

Lopez *Over comm*: Someone tripped a Security Alert in your Section, Lieutenant. Security Teams are already en route.

T'mar: understood. T'mar out.

*She walks over to the weapons locker and takes out 2 Type 2 Phaser Pistols, handing one to Andrews, who resists.*

I think you'd better...

Andrews: I took an oath as a Doctor to do no harm.

T'mar: That's why there's a stun setting.

Take it.

*Andrews takes the pistol and holsters it at his waist. T'mar does the same with hers before walking into the corridor. She sees 2 Security Officers run over to her.*

Security 1: Lieutenant!

T'mar: Don't let anyone through those doors without authorisation from me, Doctor Andrews, or the Bridge.

Security 2: Understood.

*T'mar nods before taking her tricorder and activating it's holo-display. She also taps her combadge.*

T'mar: Security, this is Lieutenant T'mar. Requesting directions to the Security Alert.

Lopez *Over comm*: Corridor 1, Section Alpha.

T'mar: Understood.

*She walks a few feet before kneeling and scanning for DNA signatures. She filters out those of the crew, and finds nothing.*

Weird.

*She opens her mind, filtering out the noise of the crew and the kids, and again, nothing. She puts the telepathic screen back up.*

T'mar to Lopez, are you sure someone came through here?

Lopez *Over comm*: Confirmed. We just had another Alert in Section Bravo.

T'mar: On it.

*She runs to the next sensor an sees an open access panel. She walks over and moves the panel to the side, showing that it leads into the ship's superstructure.*

Damn.

T'mar to all points! The intruder is in the superstructure! Repeat; intruder is in the superstructure!

Lopez *Over comm*: Intruder alert on Deck 12, Jefferies Tube 7a!

Sam *Over comm*: Stand down on 7a alert. I've got him. Configure sensors to recognise O.S.S. Agent Michael Hawk as Authorised Personnel.

Lopez *Over comm*: Power drain on Deck 6, just of Corridor 1 Section Bravo!

T'mar: Lock down all decks! Authorisation T'mar Alpha-1-1-Daystar-2-7!

*An alarm goes off signalling a complete ship-wide Lockdown.

Main Engineering. The Doors are sealed and protected by Forcefields. The Warp Core and Subspace Coil are protected by large metal plates moving out of the deck (and ceiling in the Warp Core's case.) to shield them. Forcefields then activate around them.

All Jefferies Tubes are locked. All doors on every deck are locked, Security Forcefields are engaged at every junction, and Blast Doors seal off Engineering, Deflector Control, Security, the Brig, the Shuttlebay, and the Torpedo Bays and Energy Weapon Control and Maintenance Stations.*

Computer: All decks are at Level 1 Lockdown. This is not a drill.

T'mar: I want Armed Security at every Access Panel to the superstructure on this ship, now!

Mitchell *Over comm*: Mitchell to T'mar! Lieutenant, do you have any idea how many of the access points are ON this ship?! It'll take hours to post guards at all of them!

T'mar: It'll be quicker if you post Engineering Officers on the affected decks, Commander, and I want them armed.

Mitchell *Over comm*: Now wait just a--!

Sam *Over comm*: Regulations, Commander. In a Security Crisis, she outranks everyone but Commander Santiago and myself.

All hands, return to your stations, or your quarters, save Operations Personnel. Report to your Department Heads for assignments.

*Deck 12, Jefferies Tube. Sam looks at Hawk, who clearly wasn't supposed to be there, if the Republic Assault Ops Stealth Armour was any indication.*

Sam: Let's hear it.

Hawk: Sam, come on. It's me.

Sam: I have half a mind to drag you to the Brig myself!

Hawk: I'm here on orders from the Office of State Security, Sam.

Sam: What orders?

Hawk: I'm hunting down a fugitive, who boarded your vessel while you were at the 2nd Fleet Rendezvous.

Sam: Who is he?

Hawk: SHE is called 'Daro Jenn'.

Sam: I've heard of her. She's a Bajoran Terrorist - the orchestrator of the Solais Crisis. There's also evidence that she may have been involved in the Bajoran Revolt 5 years ago.

Hawk: Glad you remember her, 'cause she remembers us.

Sam: How's she masking her Life Signs?

Hawk: With this.

*He produces a PADD and activates the holo-display, showing a hologram of an experimental bio-cloak device.*

Sam: The Bio-cloak? That's still in testing.

Hawk: And is dangerous after prolonged use. It also emits a low-band subspace signal that--

Sam: Allington to Bridge! Is the Titan done with the Satellites yet?

David *Over comm*: They just finished.

Sam: Order all ships to Fold-jump to DS61! NOW!

Hawk: Sam, if we dock with the station, she'll be aboard a facility with over 3000 Civilians on board!

Sam: We won't dock with the Station.

Allington to Shuttlebay. Lock down all Shuttlecraft.

Allington to Security. I want a full Security Team posted at Transporter Room 1.

Engineering, bring Transporter Room 1 back online at standby power. No beam-outs without my authorisation.

Hawk: Thank you.

Sam: What does she want?

Hawk: My guess would be that she wants to blow you up.

Sam: How? We've locked down the Warp Core and Fusion Reactors. The only thing powerful enough to...

The MAMs.

Allington to--

Hawk: Sam, relax. Daro doesn't have the tools to get past the MAMs' safeties. I don't know how she inteds to do it now that we've got your ship locked down, but I'm sure she'll find a way.
*James' is in the corner as he was blocked by the security measures to reach his children...*

James: If it is really Daro...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5612
03-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*On the Roosevelt a commander walks into the ship's communal toilet room.*

Devwa: nearly 5 years... sheesh what a period of time to come into...

*The air vent opens slightly as the Commander is using the facilities not noticing...*

Devwa: What is next? The Iconians invading?

*A set of arms come down and snap the Commander's neck 180* degrees and pulls him up into the air vent... as the toilet flushes and the Commander comes down and shuts the vent closed.*

*A wicked grin on his face as he leaves a look of normalcy.*
OOC: What makes you think that the vents on the Roosevelt are even that big? The vents on a Galaxy Class are like, 1m across and 30cm tall, at most.

(Jefferies Tubes I'd be okay with. Hell, it could even lead into the ship's superstructure.)
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5613
03-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
*James' is in the corner as he was blocked by the security measures to reach his children...*

James: If it is really Daro...
OOC: Well, security is still able to move around using their Command codes, so I suspect James' would work as well.

Locking down the ship to the extent that no one can move would effectively debilitate the ship, after all.

Also, Sam hasn't told the crew that it was Daro yet, so how would James know about that conversation?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5614
03-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
OOC: What makes you think that the vents on the Roosevelt are even that big? The vents on a Galaxy Class are like, 1m across and 30cm tall, at most.

(Jefferies Tubes I'd be okay with. Hell, it could even lead into the ship's superstructure.)
OOC: Just remembered something.

TOILETS?! Starships don't have TOILETS!

lol, okay sorry.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5615
03-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:

*OOC: Master shifter man from god knows where bound to know some tricks. But yeah that is the gist of it.*
Captain
# 5616
03-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
OOC: Just remembered something.

TOILETS?! Starships don't have TOILETS!

lol, okay sorry.
*OOC: I actually own the Enterprise D Blueprints and saw they did. Like 2 on each deck if I remember right. Plus it is never mentioned before in trek aside from jokes.*
Captain
# 5617
03-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
OOC: Well, security is still able to move around using their Command codes, so I suspect James' would work as well.

Locking down the ship to the extent that no one can move would effectively debilitate the ship, after all.

Also, Sam hasn't told the crew that it was Daro yet, so how would James know about that conversation?
*OOC: Lets see remember the incident he was exposed to the same thing all of his family was except he only got amplified and stronger telepathy and prescience (visions).. Since he has some training he can control his a bit better. I thought it was implied clearly. Anyway.. He is a guest I thought and even if they are allies they wouldn't have the access due to that.. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-09-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 5618
03-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Ooc:lol

Jacob comes to the last room in the corridor. Opens the door weapons raised. Only to find a few dead officers in the room.

Jacob: security we are at a full ship code red security we have a few dead officers here where I am.

Officer: aye sir all security officers are at full alert.

Jacob : Roland any thoughts.

Roland : besides the killer is still on the ship.
Captain
# 5619
03-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc:lol

Jacob comes to the last room in the corridor. Opens the door weapons raised. Only to find a few dead officers in the room.

Jacob: security we are at a full ship code red security we have a few dead officers here where I am.

Officer: aye sir all security officers are at full alert.

Jacob : Roland any thoughts.

Roland : besides the killer is still on the ship.
Kar'goth: *Arrives on the bridge and goes right into routine following procedure.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5620
03-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
*OOC: I actually own the Enterprise D Blueprints and saw they did. Like 2 on each deck if I remember right. Plus it is never mentioned before in trek aside from jokes.*
OOC: Actually, Series 3, Episode 11 ' The Hunted'. The crew use air vents to flood a Cargo Bay with Anaesthezine gas. They can be seen as being quite small (definitely too small for a human).

There was also 'Message in a bottle' when the Doctor and EMH Mk II use the same technique against the Romulans attempting to steal the Prometheus.

And even if the Shifter can shape-shift through the vents, the vents would still be too small to fit a human corpse inside.
My Fan Fictions