# 5701
03-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam helps him into the turbolift.*

Sam: Sickbay.

*The Turbolift starts up.*

How much of what Q said did you hear?
James: He only confirmed what I saw... Luckily.. their fault was in causing my children's power to be so great that even the mighty Q look at them amused and interested...

It seems I leave things in proper hands... I won't live long... My disease will take me... but Q took care of the epidemic problem...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5702
03-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: He only confirmed what I saw... Luckily.. their fault was in causing my children's power to be so great that even the mighty Q look at them amused and interested...

It seems I leave things in proper hands... I won't live long... My disease will take me... but Q took care of the epidemic problem...
Sam: Hey, don't talk like that. We'll figure something out. We always do. You're going to make it.

Your kids have already lost their mother. I won't let them lose their father too.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 5703
03-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Sam: Hey, don't talk like that. We'll figure something out. We always do. You're going to make it.

Your kids have already lost their mother. I won't let them lose their father too.
James: *Laughs discomfort as his darkened eyes open..* You forget preborn they already know us and we will always be a part of them... Miranda is there and she is happy.. waiting eagerly for me. They will need people Sam... I want the alliance to care for them... But please listen to me and wise council... The problem is not just the Dominion or these new aliens but our powerful people that don't want their influence to wain... Be wary of your high command just like they caused the assassin to react quickly...

They are most likely inflitrated..

Preston and Angel Halo must be found and discovered for their intent... It is the sole thing blocking my vision..
Starfleet Veteran
# 5704
03-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Quote:
James: *Laughs discomfort as his darkened eyes open..* You forget preborn they already know us and we will always be a part of them... Miranda is there and she is happy.. waiting eagerly for me. They will need people Sam... I want the alliance to care for them... But please listen to me and wise council... The problem is not just the Dominion or these new aliens but our powerful people that don't want their influence to wain... Be wary of your high command just like they caused the assassin to react quickly...

They are most likely inflitrated..

Preston and Angel Halo must be found and discovered for their intent... It is the sole thing blocking my vision..
Sam: I've been watching Military Command for years, James. I won't stop now.

*The door opens and Sam helps James to Sickbay.*

James, I give you my word, I won't let anything happen to them. I'll make sure they're raised well.

And, I swear on my life, I will do whatever it takes to stop Preston. I'll find out what his plan is, and I'll stop it. I promise.

*They walk into Sickbay, and Sam sits him on a Bio-bed. She waves to Doctor Mamora.*

Doctor.

*She looks at James.*

James, I need to know something.

Did you ever forgive him? Did you ever forgive Preston for what happened to Firie?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 UTC (15 hours).*
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 5705
03-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Sam: I've been watching Military Command for years, James. I won't stop now.

*The door opens and Sam helps James to Sickbay.*

James, I give you my word, I won't let anything happen to them. I'll make sure they're raised well.

And, I swear on my life, I will do whatever it takes to stop Preston. I'll find out what his plan is, and I'll stop it. I promise.

*They walk into Sickbay, and Sam sits him on a Bio-bed. She waves to Doctor Mamora.*

Doctor.

*She looks at James.*

James, I need to know something.

Did you ever forgive him? Did you ever forgive Preston for what happened to Firie?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 UTC (15 hours).*
James: I did... I wonder if he ever forgave me... Doubtful.. But what I can't stand by for is what he fails to see and save him from himself... I want to see what Angel Halo has in store...

This is between me and him... and it needs to end...

*James strains... as the doctor works to make something to ease him and works on his suit...*

By the way I am not dying right now consider it as my last request that I must see this through no matter my condition...

OOC: James' isn't dying right now but just solidifying that his major role in this is nearing its end...
Captain
# 5706
03-11-2013, 05:16 PM
*Doctor Mamora hails for Admiral Halsey as he needs his help in make a suit more inclined for the ailing Admiral.*
Career Officer
# 5707
03-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Jacob lies silently on the bio bed as the doc sits at his desk looking at the readings and the recent reports.

Suddenly a blue field surrounds jacob

the doctor jumps up

EMH: sickbay to security! we have a situation down here.

macos soon arrive in the sickbay as sarah is not far behind

Sarah: report

EMH: i cant scan it and jacob is inside it thats your report

inside Jacob opens his eyes and stands up

Jacob: where am i?

A figure soon appears

Jacob: Who are you

Librarian: I am the guardian known as the librarian my husbanded was the diadact. The one who brought the empire to your galaxy. And now the one known as preston threatens to destroy the galaxy with his plan. He does not know it but his plan will weaken your galaxy to much to deal with the coming storm.

Jacob: We already knew most this why tell me now after we already know this.

Librarian: because you do not know everything. Preston is not fully aware whsat damage he will cause when he goes forward with his plan. If he did i believe he would try to unite everyone before going to his current extreme.

the librarian looks at jacob saddeness in her face

Librarian: I am going to give you the last give i can give humanity. I have watched your race grow i have watched you make mistakes but come back stronger then ever before. But this current turn of events i fear could destroy your race and all life in the galaxy. So i give you what i can. This device was meant to help your people. But the original owner was not going to use it properly. This device shows you the location of all our ancient technology and its real time locations. I also give you this the second tesserect which you will use to defend your self if preston will still not listen. You now have all you need to defend your galaxy. You all must unite against the coming danger or it will be to late. Now go and use what ive given you

Jacob soon re appears in sick bay looking around confused and somewhat dazed

Sarah: Jacob what happened.

Jacob: looks down at the rock that the librarian had given

Jaocb: take this down to science lab and have them hook this up to the warp core.

Sarah: are you going to tell me what happened

Jacob: im not sure i can. follow me

they soon are in jacobs quarters
jacob is soon powering up another suit. as he steps in it powers up and as his chest piece glows as the tesseract shard in his chest powers the suit sarah notices for the first time how it makes his iris go from brown to grey.

Sarah: what are you going to do?

Jacob: try to talk preston out of what he is going to do.

Sarah: he will kill you when you get close!

Jacob: I have to try I dont have a choice now

Sarah: promise me you will return

Jacob: I will

Jacob looks at her for a moment then steps away as his suit surrounds him again and he soon vanishes

jacob soon reappears above earth watching it from a distance it still looks so peaceful and calm.

Jacob: President Preston this is Admiral Jacob Halsey of the USS Harvest I request me meet in person there is something we must discuss. It concerns the sefety of the galaxy. I will await your reply.

OOC: i know this was long i had planned on making it much longer actually but trimmed down the librarians discussion with jacob.
Captain
# 5708
03-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob lies silently on the bio bed as the doc sits at his desk looking at the readings and the recent reports.

Suddenly a blue field surrounds jacob

the doctor jumps up

EMH: sickbay to security! we have a situation down here.

macos soon arrive in the sickbay as sarah is not far behind

Sarah: report

EMH: i cant scan it and jacob is inside it thats your report

inside Jacob opens his eyes and stands up

Jacob: where am i?

A figure soon appears

Jacob: Who are you

Librarian: I am the guardian known as the librarian my husbanded was the diadact. The one who brought the empire to your galaxy. And now the one known as preston threatens to destroy the galaxy with his plan. He does not know it but his plan will weaken your galaxy to much to deal with the coming storm.

Jacob: We already knew most this why tell me now after we already know this.

Librarian: because you do not know everything. Preston is not fully aware whsat damage he will cause when he goes forward with his plan. If he did i believe he would try to unite everyone before going to his current extreme.

the librarian looks at jacob saddeness in her face

Librarian: I am going to give you the last give i can give humanity. I have watched your race grow i have watched you make mistakes but come back stronger then ever before. But this current turn of events i fear could destroy your race and all life in the galaxy. So i give you what i can. This device was meant to help your people. But the original owner was not going to use it properly. This device shows you the location of all our ancient technology and its real time locations. I also give you this the second tesserect which you will use to defend your self if preston will still not listen. You now have all you need to defend your galaxy. You all must unite against the coming danger or it will be to late. Now go and use what ive given you

Jacob soon re appears in sick bay looking around confused and somewhat dazed

Sarah: Jacob what happened.

Jacob: looks down at the rock that the librarian had given

Jaocb: take this down to science lab and have them hook this up to the warp core.

Sarah: are you going to tell me what happened

Jacob: im not sure i can. follow me

they soon are in jacobs quarters
jacob is soon powering up another suit. as he steps in it powers up and as his chest piece glows as the tesseract shard in his chest powers the suit sarah notices for the first time how it makes his iris go from brown to grey.

Sarah: what are you going to do?

Jacob: try to talk preston out of what he is going to do.

Sarah: he will kill you when you get close!

Jacob: I have to try I dont have a choice now

Sarah: promise me you will return

Jacob: I will

Jacob looks at her for a moment then steps away as his suit surrounds him again and he soon vanishes

jacob soon reappears above earth watching it from a distance it still looks so peaceful and calm.

Jacob: President Preston this is Admiral Jacob Halsey of the USS Harvest I request me meet in person there is something we must discuss. It concerns the sefety of the galaxy. I will await your reply.

OOC: i know this was long i had planned on making it much longer actually but trimmed down the librarians discussion with jacob.
*OOC: I think the only one that does know what Angel Halo will do is probably Q... And myself.. Just don't sweat it ok.. It will work out... The Shedai is not all knowing as its true purpose was even away from the diadect and her people.

Besides Jacob has a call he has to take...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5709
03-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
James: I did... I wonder if he ever forgave me... Doubtful.. But what I can't stand by for is what he fails to see and save him from himself... I want to see what Angel Halo has in store...

This is between me and him... and it needs to end...

*James strains... as the doctor works to make something to ease him and works on his suit...*

By the way I am not dying right now consider it as my last request that I must see this through no matter my condition...

OOC: James' isn't dying right now but just solidifying that his major role in this is nearing its end...
Sam: You've got it.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon sounds. Sam taps her combadge.*

Bridge, report.

David *over comm*: We've received new orders, captain. We're to rendezvous with the U.S.S. Freedom and the rest of the Fleet at Beta Durani.

Sam: Set the course.

David *over comm*: Captain, it's the ENTIRE fleet. Every ship we could spare. Something big's happening.

Sam: Get us there, maximum speed.

David *over comm*: Aye, Captain.

Sam: I've got to go.

*Sam walks out of Sickbay and heads to the Bridge.

Beta Durani. A fleet of Federation, Republic, Klingon, Reman and Breen ships (Thor'el's forces) are in orbit. A fleet of Tholian ships are also joining the formation, as are the Iconian loyalists.

R.S.S. Titan, Bridge. Ramez is watching the viewscreen.*

Ramez: All ships, be advised, we are on rapid response duty. If Preston makes his move, we go in full force!

Comm Officer: Sir, the Republic, Excalibur and Dresden have responded. They're on their way at top speed and should be here in 2-3 hours.

Ramez: Alright, thank you Lieutenant.
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 5710
03-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Sam: You've got it.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon sounds. Sam taps her combadge.*

Bridge, report.

David *over comm*: We've received new orders, captain. We're to rendezvous with the U.S.S. Freedom and the rest of the Fleet at Beta Durani.

Sam: Set the course.

David *over comm*: Captain, it's the ENTIRE fleet. Every ship we could spare. Something big's happening.

Sam: Get us there, maximum speed.

David *over comm*: Aye, Captain.

Sam: I've got to go.

*Sam walks out of Sickbay and heads to the Bridge.

Beta Durani. A fleet of Federation, Republic, Klingon, Reman and Breen ships (Thor'el's forces) are in orbit. A fleet of Tholian ships are also joining the formation, as are the Iconian loyalists.

R.S.S. Titan, Bridge. Ramez is watching the viewscreen.*

Ramez: All ships, be advised, we are on rapid response duty. If Preston makes his move, we go in full force!

Comm Officer: Sir, the Republic, Excalibur and Dresden have responded. They're on their way at top speed and should be here in 2-3 hours.

Ramez: Alright, thank you Lieutenant.
*OOC: Still massively outnumbered... As you will see... You mean Iconian Rebels.*

*Dorman looks outside his view port... 2400 ships... The doubt is well known as is what exactly the weapon does..*

Dorman: Admiral Ramez are you certain you wish to proceed with the present amount of ships... We have only rough estimates of how large this structure is... and I am sure you have viewed them... As well as the defense network.. I am asking for what the plan is...