Captain
# 5711
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
*James comes on the comm channel*

James: *voice even more haggard * We will be entering the field split up as to be sure there is not a cannon on this superstructure... But given the massive carriers in the way and their firepower and a rough estimate of their firepower and fighters... We will be hard pressed to find a weak point...

Once we do break through we will have our ground units find a LZ and enter the structure at several points... The resistance will be heavily against us. But we need to knock out what we think is the main power supply... If it is not.... then the plan is shot...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5712
03-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Still massively outnumbered... As you will see... You mean Iconian Rebels.*

*Dorman looks outside his view port... 2400 ships... The doubt is well known as is what exactly the weapon does..*

Dorman: Admiral Ramez are you certain you wish to proceed with the present amount of ships... We have only rough estimates of how large this structure is... and I am sure you have viewed them... As well as the defense network.. I am asking for what the plan is...
OOC: No, Taragi's people are Loyalists. The Empire is supporting the Alliance. The Rebels are the ones supplying aid to Preston and violating Iconian High Command's Orders.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 5713
03-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: No, Taragi's people are Loyalists. The Empire is supporting the Alliance. The Rebels are the ones supplying aid to Preston and violating Iconian High Command's Orders.
OOC: Ok.. That is fine...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5714
03-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
*OOC: Still massively outnumbered... As you will see... You mean Iconian Rebels.*

*Dorman looks outside his view port... 2400 ships... The doubt is well known as is what exactly the weapon does..*

Dorman: Admiral Ramez are you certain you wish to proceed with the present amount of ships... We have only rough estimates of how large this structure is... and I am sure you have viewed them... As well as the defense network.. I am asking for what the plan is...
Ramez: We still have another half of the Republic Fleet and our 'new allies' on the way.

We'll launch an attack on Angel Halo simultaneously, the second Preston makes his move.

*Earth, Military Headquarters. Preston sees 2 Rebel Fleets break off from the Front Lines and fall back from Tellar Prime and Tazi, to Traelus and Regulus.

At Beta Durani...*

Quote:

James: *voice even more haggard * We will be entering the field split up as to be sure there is not a cannon on this superstructure... But given the massive carriers in the way and their firepower and a rough estimate of their firepower and fighters... We will be hard pressed to find a weak point...

Once we do break through we will have our ground units find a LZ and enter the structure at several points... The resistance will be heavily against us. But we need to knock out what we think is the main power supply... If it is not.... then the plan is shot...
Ramez: Admiral Allen, with respect, you have been out of the loop in the preparations for this attack. If you'll come aboard, I can go over the attack plan with you.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 5715
03-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:

Jacob: James we know what one of the power supplies are. Hawk and the rest of the team will remember it im sure. also im sending you a gift. should help you get though at least this battle in one piece. If you hadnt gotten my report yet we have 450 breen ships with the harvest and her battle group. I know its not alot but its better then nothing. Im putting Captain Devon in command of the harvest for the time being While A ship mey not be able to slip into the station there sensors wont pick up a single person. Or a small group. I suggest the team be assembled and meet me at the following cordinates. May give us the edge we need if we can start causing some problems there.Dont worry im sure they will all be more then willing to come help.
Captain
# 5716
03-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ramez: We still have another half of the Republic Fleet and our 'new allies' on the way.

We'll launch an attack on Angel Halo simultaneously, the second Preston makes his move.

*Earth, Military Headquarters. Preston sees 2 Rebel Fleets break off from the Front Lines and fall back from Tellar Prime and Tazi, to Traelus and Regulus.

At Beta Durani...*

Ramez: Admiral Allen, with respect, you have been out of the loop in the preparations for this attack. If you'll come aboard, I can go over the attack plan with you.
James: *Gives Ramez a inquisitive look as his new found telepathy pours through* Do enlighten me Ramez... as I arrive..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-12-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Career Officer
# 5717
03-12-2013, 10:38 AM
On the harvest Captain Archer Devon stands on the bridge reading over the battle plans. It is bold and they will all have to be ready at a moments notice. The crew is ready though. Pilots are in there ships ready to launch ground asult teams are prepping for there missions as the ship is running through simulations roland keeps devon up to speed on fleet movements and positions.

Devon: roland bring up cluster 8 sector 90.4

Roland : bringing up now

Devon: also have battle groups Majestic and Domino meet up and mobilize eve3ry one as battle group delta.

Roland: Aye sir sending orders now. Sir im picking up lots of activity all over the place.

Devon: thats because everything will boil down to this moment roland we eiher win and live or we lose and we die.
Captain
# 5718
03-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: James we know what one of the power supplies are. Hawk and the rest of the team will remember it im sure. also im sending you a gift. should help you get though at least this battle in one piece. If you hadnt gotten my report yet we have 450 breen ships with the harvest and her battle group. I know its not alot but its better then nothing. Im putting Captain Devon in command of the harvest for the time being While A ship mey not be able to slip into the station there sensors wont pick up a single person. Or a small group. I suggest the team be assembled and meet me at the following cordinates. May give us the edge we need if we can start causing some problems there.Dont worry im sure they will all be more then willing to come help.
*James looks at him and sheepishly smiles Should be interesting..*

James: I sensed them joining but the Tholians... well... I have my doubts as to their true purpose...

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-12-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Career Officer
# 5719
03-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
*James looks at him and sheepishly smiles Should be interesting..*

James: I sensed them joining but the Tholians... well... I have my doubts as to their true purpose...
jacob: I have no idea what the tholians are going to do.Nor right now do i really care. We have the bigger problem to deal with so right now id be happy for all the help we can get.

Secures the channel

Jacob: James your ship doctor ask that i find you a better suit so i sent the one i had been working on. It should help you. Thats the best one i have right now.
Captain
# 5720
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
jacob: I have no idea what the tholians are going to do.Nor right now do i really care. We have the bigger problem to deal with so right now id be happy for all the help we can get.

Secures the channel

Jacob: James your ship doctor ask that i find you a better suit so i sent the one i had been working on. It should help you. Thats the best one i have right now.
*As james and Mamora slip James into it, James feels a bit better but he is still legally blind... *

James: *Mentally* How am I to fight... without sight...

*His son interrupts*

Son: Father...

Use My eyes for the time being

James: What?

Son: Use them father... I won't be harmed by it...

*Soon his son's fresh vision takes over his but he can see now..*