Starfleet Veteran
# 5771
03-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *as some of the younger members gasp in awe*

Get ready to head in... Have the bits ready to counter the fighters. Launch our own..
OOC: The fleet is still 6 hours out. That was just the advanced scout.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5772
03-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: i think that should be enough ah i love playing a bad guy. Almost more then playing a good guy. but now back to class will be about one more hour till i break again and type some more.2 more hours of class.
OOC: I know the feeling quite well.
Career Officer
# 5773
03-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
James: *as some of the younger members gasp in awe*

Get ready to head in... Have the bits ready to counter the fighters. Launch our own..
OOC: have time to type this real quick

Jacob: James we will move out as soon as we get the word of the attack. The harvest is ready to provide support to the battle group.
Captain
# 5774
03-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: The fleet is still 6 hours out. That was just the advanced scout.
OOC: Oops... *facepalm* Me getting ancy you know.
Captain
# 5775
03-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: have time to type this real quick

Jacob: James we will move out as soon as we get the word of the attack. The harvest is ready to provide support to the battle group.
James: Very well I will think about giving the younger ones a little etiquette about big operations
Career Officer
# 5776
03-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
James: Very well I will think about giving the younger ones a little etiquette about big operations
Jacob: Very good if i hear of anything i will be sure to let you know.

Jacob walks around the bridge making small talk with his oficers encouraging them as they now wait for the dawn.

Jacob then walks into his ready room and sits down after grabbing a cup of tea sits at his desk as he calls up a holo display of the station.The information they have isnt much but he is counting on one thing. He is hoping that preston and tal will be over confident in there defense. He brings up an old holo of his family. He stands up and steps out of his current suit. And calls up his last one. He steps into the black and silver colored suit. The last one he has made and completed. Filled with all the most advanced weapons and tech he has available. He has a new updated version of roland in the suit as well. Updated to help break all the new encryption codes. He updated the sensor package. He aslo added a new cloak to the suit as well as upgraded his transport system to tap into every computer system to allow transport to any location.
Career Officer
# 5777
03-13-2013, 11:07 AM
OOC: done with school for the day now so i will be able to post better.
Captain
# 5778
03-13-2013, 11:58 AM
*USS Freedom and the Sister ship next to each other*

*James is hosting the meeting of all the Commanders present.. before the Operation limit..*

James: Good evening...

I assume you all know why I asked you all here...

*Brings up the galaxy map of the area including the Tazi and Celes sectors showing the two Species 9042 orbs moving toward them back to Angel Halo, The Dominion fleet still some time out away from them...*

James: With Species 9042 moving back to the superstructure this presents a big problem... We have only one method of defense... and we are not sure how long it will last as it did not take them long to assimilate our advanced scouts...

We may need to move up the operation time as to avoid a direct confrontation with them.. We won't stand a chance even with the Dominion...

Sam, Jacob, Ramez, Dorman what are your thoughts.. They will be here within 3-5 hours...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5779
03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:

*James is hosting the meeting of all the Commanders present.. before the Operation limit..*

*Brings up the galaxy map of the area including the Tazi and Celes sectors showing the two Species 9042 orbs moving toward them back to Angel Halo, The Dominion fleet still some time out away from them...*

James: With Species 9042 moving back to the superstructure this presents a big problem... We have only one method of defense... and we are not sure how long it will last as it did not take them long to assimilate our advanced scouts...

We may need to move up the operation time as to avoid a direct confrontation with them.. We won't stand a chance even with the Dominion...

Sam, Jacob, Ramez, Dorman what are your thoughts.. They will be here within 3-5 hours...
Ramez: Then we need to move now. At maximum speed, we're still 5 hours away.

Sam: Not entirely true. The Republic can hit Warp 23. That'll get us there in 3 hours.

Ramez: But no other Republic ship in the Fleet can go that fast! The Matthew Neilson is at Aldebaran - 5 hours at that same speed - and the Kennedy is still under construction!

Sam: The Freedom-Class and the Harvest can keep up.

Ramez: That's 4 ships against them! It's suicide!

Sam: We'll slow them down. Preston's got Subspace inhibitors in place, so we can't transwarp, slipstream or fold-jump.

Taragi: My ships can match your speed and exceed it. We'll go with you.

Ramez: Great! That's 104 ships!

Sam: Then you'd better hurry. We can keep them busy for a little while. James?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5780
03-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:

Jacob: my thoughts are we have one shot at this. We can't miss or we are all toast.