Career Officer
# 5781
03-13-2013, 12:29 PM
.Jacob: I agree with Sam. The harvest was made for this kind of combat. We can do it.
Captain
# 5782
03-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ramez: Then we need to move now. At maximum speed, we're still 5 hours away.

Sam: Not entirely true. The Republic can hit Warp 23. That'll get us there in 3 hours.

Ramez: But no other Republic ship in the Fleet can go that fast! The Matthew Neilson is at Aldebaran - 5 hours at that same speed - and the Kennedy is still under construction!

Sam: The Freedom-Class and the Harvest can keep up.

Ramez: That's 4 ships against them! It's suicide!

Sam: We'll slow them down. Preston's got Subspace inhibitors in place, so we can't transwarp, slipstream or fold-jump.

Taragi: My ships can match your speed and exceed it. We'll go with you.

Ramez: Great! That's 104 ships!

Sam: Then you'd better hurry. We can keep them busy for a little while. James?
James: It is better than nothing... We better hope the Dominion can hold them off before we all die..
Starfleet Veteran
# 5783
03-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
.Jacob: I agree with Sam. The harvest was made for this kind of combat. We can do it.
*Sanders and Hawk appear on the holo-comm.*

Sanders: Suicide mission?

Hawk: And you didn't invite us?

Sanders: I know we're talking space combat here, but if this works, those ships are going to be in the best position to get us on the facility. The Vanguard Transport is ready aboard the Dresden. We can transfer over in 2 minutes.

Sam: I'm okay with it... as long as you understand the risks?

Hawk: We know what we're getting ourselves into. But, Halsey, we may need more than you this time. We may need a bit of armoured back-up.

*OOC: You know what I'm getting at, I assume? Iron Man is a One-man army, but there's someone who was built for war.

BTW, do you actually have an alias for your character? I mean, other than "Iron Man"?*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5784
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:

Sanders: I know we're talking space combat here, but if this works, those ships are going to be in the best position to get us on the facility. The Vanguard Transport is ready aboard the Dresden. We can transfer over in 2 minutes.

Hawk: We know what we're getting ourselves into. But, Halsey, we may need more than you this time. We may need a bit of armoured back-up.

*OOC: You know what I'm getting at, I assume? Iron Man is a One-man army, but there's someone who was built for war.

BTW, do you actually have an alias for your character? I mean, other than "Iron Man"?*
OOC: I know who... Might work...

James: The whole team together again... Funny how that works.
Career Officer
# 5785
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:

Ooc: no I haven't yet hm

Jacob smiles.

Jacob: we will take all the help we can get.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5786
03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Ooc: no I haven't yet hm

Jacob smiles.

Jacob: we will take all the help we can get.
*OOC: Not to be imposing, but if we do War Machine, can I control the character? He's probably my 4th Favourite Marvel Superhero after Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Dare Devil.

Plus, I can't let you have all the armoured fun, can I?

Of course, you can set the guidelines (and the armour specs), if we do him.

Pretty please....?

And, just thinking, can Allen really still be a member of the Vanguard? I mean, his body's starting to fail him.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5787
03-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Not to be imposing, but if we do War Machine, can I control the character? He's probably my 4th Favourite Marvel Superhero after Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Dare Devil.

Pretty please....?

And, just thinking, can Allen really still be a member of the Vanguard? I mean, his body's starting to fail him.*
Ooc: I don't care. It's fine with me. Have some fun with him lol.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5788
03-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Ooc: I don't care. It's fine with me. Have some fun with him lol.
OOC: Well, it has to be someone Jacob would trust with his armour, and Jacob has to introduce him to the armour, so if you start it off...
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5789
03-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:

Pretty please....?

*OOC: There is a reason for how dangerous the job is but also the significance of it. Believe me I have some plot twists in mind for the future. Who knows what is in my demented head anyway? Think of him as an aging Batman who is going to have a final dance with the Joker.*
Career Officer
# 5790
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
OOC: Well, it has to be someone Jacob would trust with his armour, and Jacob has to introduce him to the armour, so if you start it off...
Ooc: first who do you want to be the lucky person. Have them meet Jacob on his ship. He has the suit there.