Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5781
03-13-2013, 12:29 PM
.Jacob: I agree with Sam. The harvest was made for this kind of combat. We can do it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,106
# 5782
03-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ramez: Then we need to move now. At maximum speed, we're still 5 hours away.

Sam: Not entirely true. The Republic can hit Warp 23. That'll get us there in 3 hours.

Ramez: But no other Republic ship in the Fleet can go that fast! The Matthew Neilson is at Aldebaran - 5 hours at that same speed - and the Kennedy is still under construction!

Sam: The Freedom-Class and the Harvest can keep up.

Ramez: That's 4 ships against them! It's suicide!

Sam: We'll slow them down. Preston's got Subspace inhibitors in place, so we can't transwarp, slipstream or fold-jump.

Taragi: My ships can match your speed and exceed it. We'll go with you.

Ramez: Great! That's 104 ships!

Sam: Then you'd better hurry. We can keep them busy for a little while. James?
James: It is better than nothing... We better hope the Dominion can hold them off before we all die..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,513
# 5783
03-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
.Jacob: I agree with Sam. The harvest was made for this kind of combat. We can do it.
*Sanders and Hawk appear on the holo-comm.*

Sanders: Suicide mission?

Hawk: And you didn't invite us?

Sanders: I know we're talking space combat here, but if this works, those ships are going to be in the best position to get us on the facility. The Vanguard Transport is ready aboard the Dresden. We can transfer over in 2 minutes.

Sam: I'm okay with it... as long as you understand the risks?

Hawk: We know what we're getting ourselves into. But, Halsey, we may need more than you this time. We may need a bit of armoured back-up.

*OOC: You know what I'm getting at, I assume? Iron Man is a One-man army, but there's someone who was built for war.

BTW, do you actually have an alias for your character? I mean, other than "Iron Man"?*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,106
# 5784
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sanders and Hawk appear on the holo-comm.*

Sanders: Suicide mission?

Hawk: And you didn't invite us?

Sanders: I know we're talking space combat here, but if this works, those ships are going to be in the best position to get us on the facility. The Vanguard Transport is ready aboard the Dresden. We can transfer over in 2 minutes.

Sam: I'm okay with it... as long as you understand the risks?

Hawk: We know what we're getting ourselves into. But, Halsey, we may need more than you this time. We may need a bit of armoured back-up.

*OOC: You know what I'm getting at, I assume? Iron Man is a One-man army, but there's someone who was built for war.

BTW, do you actually have an alias for your character? I mean, other than "Iron Man"?*
OOC: I know who... Might work...

James: The whole team together again... Funny how that works.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5785
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sanders and Hawk appear on the holo-comm.*

Sanders: Suicide mission?

Hawk: And you didn't invite us?

Sanders: I know we're talking space combat here, but if this works, those ships are going to be in the best position to get us on the facility. The Vanguard Transport is ready aboard the Dresden. We can transfer over in 2 minutes.

Sam: I'm okay with it... as long as you understand the risks?

Hawk: We know what we're getting ourselves into. But, Halsey, we may need more than you this time. We may need a bit of armoured back-up.

*OOC: You know what I'm getting at, I assume? Iron Man is a One-man army, but there's someone who was built for war.

BTW, do you actually have an alias for your character? I mean, other than "Iron Man"?*
Ooc: no I haven't yet hm

Jacob smiles.

Jacob: we will take all the help we can get.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,513
# 5786
03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: no I haven't yet hm

Jacob smiles.

Jacob: we will take all the help we can get.
*OOC: Not to be imposing, but if we do War Machine, can I control the character? He's probably my 4th Favourite Marvel Superhero after Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Dare Devil.

Plus, I can't let you have all the armoured fun, can I?

Of course, you can set the guidelines (and the armour specs), if we do him.

Pretty please....?

And, just thinking, can Allen really still be a member of the Vanguard? I mean, his body's starting to fail him.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5787
03-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Not to be imposing, but if we do War Machine, can I control the character? He's probably my 4th Favourite Marvel Superhero after Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Dare Devil.

Plus, I can't let you have all the armoured fun, can I?

Of course, you can set the guidelines (and the armour specs), if we do him.

Pretty please....?

And, just thinking, can Allen really still be a member of the Vanguard? I mean, his body's starting to fail him.*
Ooc: I don't care. It's fine with me. Have some fun with him lol.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,513
# 5788
03-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I don't care. It's fine with me. Have some fun with him lol.
OOC: Well, it has to be someone Jacob would trust with his armour, and Jacob has to introduce him to the armour, so if you start it off...
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,106
# 5789
03-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Not to be imposing, but if we do War Machine, can I control the character? He's probably my 4th Favourite Marvel Superhero after Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Dare Devil.

Plus, I can't let you have all the armoured fun, can I?

Of course, you can set the guidelines (and the armour specs), if we do him.

Pretty please....?

And, just thinking, can Allen really still be a member of the Vanguard? I mean, his body's starting to fail him.*
*OOC: There is a reason for how dangerous the job is but also the significance of it. Believe me I have some plot twists in mind for the future. Who knows what is in my demented head anyway? Think of him as an aging Batman who is going to have a final dance with the Joker.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5790
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Well, it has to be someone Jacob would trust with his armour, and Jacob has to introduce him to the armour, so if you start it off...
Ooc: first who do you want to be the lucky person. Have them meet Jacob on his ship. He has the suit there.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 AM.