Career Officer
# 5841
03-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Tal stand aboard his ship watching the display. The enemy flee has fale back no doudt waiting for the bulk of there forces to arrive. He laughs at there futile attempts.

Tal: What is it there old borg friends used to say resistance is futile.

Officer: sir the fleet stands ready to engage at your command.

Tal maintain curent position. We will let them come to us.
Captain
# 5842
03-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: now don't call me crazy I already know I am. But we have an idea. What if we introduced them to a virus. Much like Janeway did to the Borg. Roland already has a few that look like they would work.Now i know you probably think im crazy. But im almost certain at least one of the virus would work. If nothing else it would slow them down and give our ships the chance to slip past them and make it to the base. And before you ask yes i would deliver it. Why you may ask? Because i dont trust anyone else to be able to do it and get out alive. Ive dealt with alot. And as much as i hate section 31 its situations like this that they made me for.

Roland: Alright i found one that looks like its working really well so far.

Jacob: good job roland.
James: According to my vision your... virus *Rubs his head as visions rock his sight* might only cause further rift.. We don't need to do as they did in the Dominion war... We are better than that... We are different from that... Have you tried to understand what they are trying to say or to see what is wrong? I know they were our allies at one time a very long time ago but something seems different.

*Looks at the glove contained as it is integrating into the glove turning it silver in color and showing jagged metal edges..*

*Prescient vision continues to rock him as he sees Jacob experimenting on this thing...*

Jacob is anything try finding a way to defend ourselves not genocide but to make sure that we are not on the receiving end of any more misunderstandings.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-14-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Captain
# 5843
03-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Tal stand aboard his ship watching the display. The enemy flee has fale back no doudt waiting for the bulk of there forces to arrive. He laughs at there futile attempts.

Tal: What is it there old borg friends used to say resistance is futile.

Officer: sir the fleet stands ready to engage at your command.

Tal maintain curent position. We will let them come to us.
Preston: How long do you guess the Orbs will take to regenerate? They did incur massive damage.
Career Officer
# 5844
03-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: According to my vision your... virus *Rubs his head as visions rock his sight* might only cause further rift.. We don't need to do as they did in the Dominion war... We are better than that... We are different from that... Have you tried to understand what they are trying to say or to see what is wrong? I know they were our allies at one time a very long time ago but something seems different.

*Looks at the glove contained as it is integrating into the glove turning it silver in color and showing jagged metal edges..*

*Prescient vision continues to rock him as he sees Jacob experimenting on this thing...*

Jacob is anything try finding a way to defend ourselves not genocide but to make sure that we are not on the receiving end of any more misunderstandings.
Jacob: then what has changed. I'm sorry but unless we deal with them we aren't going to get close to that station. And unless you came up with an idea to defend our ships I'm out of options. Listen I know you value life mote then I do. It's how I was trained and this is what I was trained to do neutralize the threat. You come up with a better way ill listen.
Career Officer
# 5845
03-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: How long do you guess the Orbs will take to regenerate? They did incur massive damage.
Tal: to regenerate fully will take some time. But they are able to attack in there current state. It actually makes them more dangerous to any ships that try to move through that area.
Captain
# 5846
03-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Jacob: then what has changed. I'm sorry but unless we deal with them we aren't going to get close to that station. And unless you came up with an idea to defend our ships I'm out of options. Listen I know you value life mote then I do. It's how I was trained and this is what I was trained to do neutralize the threat. You come up with a better way ill listen.
James: Vibrations.. It will fool them..
Starfleet Veteran
# 5847
03-14-2013, 09:47 AM
PACES: Armour Online.

*U.S.S. Harvest, Armour Bay 38. The Armada Armour is repaired, rearmed, and upgraded.

10 minutes later, Blake walks into the Armour Bay, unlocking the door, and looks in shock at the empty Armour Pedestal.*

Blake: PACES?

PACES!

Crap! Roland, check the ship computer and bring PACES' back-up online!

*He runs over to the console and checks the armoury catalogue. The Armada Armour isn't there either.

He can't link up with the Armour's locator, so he activates his comm-link to the suit.*

Computer, engage Lockdown! Matthews 1-1-0-Omega-Obsidian-Delta, Lock!

Computer: Armada Armour lockdown confirmed.

Blake: Jacob, we've got a problem! Someone bypassed ALL the security systems in Armour Bay 38 and stole the Armada Armour! I've locked her down, but I can't make contact with the locator beacon!

*OOC: I'm thinking of bringing in an 'Armour Wars'-type mini story here.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5848
03-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
PACES: Armour Online.

*U.S.S. Harvest, Armour Bay 38. The Armada Armour is repaired, rearmed, and upgraded.

10 minutes later, Blake walks into the Armour Bay, unlocking the door, and looks in shock at the empty Armour Pedestal.*

Blake: PACES?

PACES!

Crap! Roland, check the ship computer and bring PACES' back-up online!

*He runs over to the console and checks the armoury catalogue. The Armada Armour isn't there either.

He can't link up with the Armour's locator, so he activates his comm-link to the suit.*

Computer, engage Lockdown! Matthews 1-1-0-Omega-Obsidian-Delta, Lock!

Computer: Armada Armour lockdown confirmed.

Blake: Jacob, we've got a problem! Someone bypassed ALL the security systems in Armour Bay 38 and stole the Armada Armour! I've locked her down, but I can't make contact with the locator beacon!

*OOC: I'm thinking of bringing in an 'Armour Wars'-type mini story here.*
Jacob: damn alright see what you can find ill have roland run a full scan for it see if we can find anything.
Career Officer
# 5849
03-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Jacob: roland find where that suit went to and who accessed it. We need to know where it is.

Roland: I do have to say that if the locator beacon is off i ay not be able to track it. Remember you installed a level 8 stealth package on the suit and if whoever has it knows that i wont be able to detect it.

jacob leaving the bridge in his full suit

Jacob: Blake in that same armor bay there is back up suit much like mine not as new but it should work for now. We need to find that suit. Im going to step outside and see if its some where on the hull.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5850
03-14-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Jacob: roland find where that suit went to and who accessed it. We need to know where it is.

Roland: I do have to say that if the locator beacon is off i ay not be able to track it. Remember you installed a level 8 stealth package on the suit and if whoever has it knows that i wont be able to detect it.

jacob leaving the bridge in his full suit

Jacob: Blake in that same armor bay there is back up suit much like mine not as new but it should work for now. We need to find that suit. Im going to step outside and see if its some where on the hull.
Blake: On it!

Roland, is PACES back up yet?

*to himself*

The one saving grace is that without PACES, he can't access the heavier weapons on Armada...
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill