Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,266
# 5901
03-16-2013, 08:59 PM
*OOC: Wow.. A little too easy eh? *

*James and the rest of the teams soon find themselves in the massive structure, given the intricacy outside the inside is much more vast... and full of mazes. There is energy here and a strange song playing... An instrumental *

James: This place is beautiful but... there is... I just don't know what it is...

*Looks to a fellow ground team grunt*

Stay close I don't want any surprises.

*As they close up to a corridor twisting off into three directions ...*

James: Well the first of many it seems...

Far Cry team what is your position...

*Blood curdling screams and phaser fire and explosions...*

Damn it...

*Gyunei and Kela walk out from the middle path with a mob of armed soldiers all white in the eyes... Then more arrive from all the crevasses*

Gyunei: I am afraid Admiral that you have lead your men to their deaths... *takes a shattered helm of a MACO officer and tosses it..* Your teams are now walking into a trap..

*All around the station the teams are soon locked into mortal combat with these ground troopers heavily trained and with powers of Newtypes.. So far the edge goes to the station hordes.*

James: Your the hostile presence I sensed...

Gyunei: That depends on what you feel Admiral.. Anything can be frightening... or hostile...

*The battle breaks out as Gyunei and Kela attack James and Sam and their team... Its not pretty as they fall back to a different tunnel to the side... *

*Kela soon attacks James but James merely knocks her to the side easily with and rough kick and sends her into a wall. Her playful demeanor now like a hostile cat...*

James: She is hostile now...

*Gyunei soon finds himself attacking several Alliance members and doesn't need to try as he kills them with ease... A Klingon comes out of the bunch and attacks but even he can't bring him down... *

*James turns to Sam*

James: We need a way out and need one fast.

*Kela finds her self wondering through the tunnels and stumbles upon more enemies of hers and she attacks with all fury..*

*Outside the orbital cannons are still doing their job but there is a small hole that the fleet is trying to mass on... Dorman and his vessel are heading the front as they try and hold their position.*

Dorman: Where is the damned Dominion?

Ops: They are being held up by a Large fleet of Shedai and Republic vessels. It is getting nasty over there... Then we have Species 9042 now moving toward us... both orbs are now moving and will be here in 3 hours...

Dorman: Not unless they attack the greater force which is the Dominion...

*A explosion rocks the bridge as a console erupts killing 3 crewmen... exposing the circuitry and beams.*

Dorman: Report!

*He looks down and finds his XO impaled by a large metal pole*

Dorman: Damn it.. You you just got your field promotion report!

Seni: Sir, our shields are at 50 percent and there is a hull breach on decks 3 and 10..

Plus sick bay is being overwhelmed by injured...

Dorman: Who ever isn't dead needs to get treated and get back to their post. We are not out of this crap fest anytime soon and if we aren't we are royally screwed.

Seni: Yes sir!

Dorman: *As a medic takes care of his reopened cut * Someone put that Damned fire out!!!

*the Orbs soon make their way and one breaks away and charges straight into the Dominion Fleet sending out its hordes of blade like vessels into the mass wreaking havoc on them as they have no defenses against them...*

*The third Freedom class vessel Bright's vessel*

Bright: How long til the Orb gets here?

W: One broke off and has attacked the Dominion the other is on its way less than two hours...

Bright: Damn... Get Halsey on the horn or Armada...

W: Right...

*The channel is open*

Bright: Halsey the orb is on its way here the other is making mincemeat out of the Dominion... We need that counter measure... and we need it up within an hour or we are all dead..
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,266
# 5902
03-16-2013, 09:01 PM
*Dorman and his bunch are soon focusing on the Dolos Carriers*

Dorman: Focus all fire on the Carrier we need breathing room and cover...

Seni: Aye sir relaying orders..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,079
# 5903
03-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Jacob is on the bridge of the harvest as consoles explode. It is only him and 5 others on a bridge made for about 25 people.

Jacob: report!!

Officer: sir we have lost primary shields. Engines are down and we have list main weapon power.



Jacob: re route all available power to the shields.

The ship is rocked again by a heavy blast. As sparks fly and a strut falls from the ceiling

On the station tal takes his time dealing with an unsuspecting maco team as he steps out of the shadows. The nearest maco yells as they all turn the first one fires which he easily deflects while drawing his own energy sword he smiles a cruel smile as he impales the maco. And does so to the whole team leaving the team leader for last. He plays with him for a few moments before stabing him in the heart.

Tal: so pathetic and week. Dealing with the rest of your teams will be of no problem to my compatriots.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,220
# 5904
03-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Wow.. A little too easy eh? *

*James and the rest of the teams soon find themselves in the massive structure, given the intricacy outside the inside is much more vast... and full of mazes. There is energy here and a strange song playing... An instrumental *

James: This place is beautiful but... there is... I just don't know what it is...

*Looks to a fellow ground team grunt*

Stay close I don't want any surprises.

*As they close up to a corridor twisting off into three directions ...*

James: Well the first of many it seems...

Far Cry team what is your position...

*Blood curdling screams and phaser fire and explosions...*

Damn it...

*Gyunei and Kela walk out from the middle path with a mob of armed soldiers all white in the eyes... Then more arrive from all the crevasses*

Gyunei: I am afraid Admiral that you have lead your men to their deaths... *takes a shattered helm of a MACO officer and tosses it..* Your teams are now walking into a trap..

*All around the station the teams are soon locked into mortal combat with these ground troopers heavily trained and with powers of Newtypes.. So far the edge goes to the station hordes.*

James: Your the hostile presence I sensed...

Gyunei: That depends on what you feel Admiral.. Anything can be frightening... or hostile...

*The battle breaks out as Gyunei and Kela attack James and Sam and their team... Its not pretty as they fall back to a different tunnel to the side... *

*Kela soon attacks James but James merely knocks her to the side easily with and rough kick and sends her into a wall. Her playful demeanor now like a hostile cat...*

James: She is hostile now...

*Gyunei soon finds himself attacking several Alliance members and doesn't need to try as he kills them with ease... A Klingon comes out of the bunch and attacks but even he can't bring him down... *

*James turns to Sam*

James: We need a way out and need one fast.

*Kela finds her self wondering through the tunnels and stumbles upon more enemies of hers and she attacks with all fury..*

*Outside the orbital cannons are still doing their job but there is a small hole that the fleet is trying to mass on... Dorman and his vessel are heading the front as they try and hold their position.*

Dorman: Where is the damned Dominion?

Ops: They are being held up by a Large fleet of Shedai and Republic vessels. It is getting nasty over there... Then we have Species 9042 now moving toward us... both orbs are now moving and will be here in 3 hours...

Dorman: Not unless they attack the greater force which is the Dominion...

*A explosion rocks the bridge as a console erupts killing 3 crewmen... exposing the circuitry and beams.*

Dorman: Report!

*He looks down and finds his XO impaled by a large metal pole*

Dorman: Damn it.. You you just got your field promotion report!

Seni: Sir, our shields are at 50 percent and there is a hull breach on decks 3 and 10..

Plus sick bay is being overwhelmed by injured...

Dorman: Who ever isn't dead needs to get treated and get back to their post. We are not out of this crap fest anytime soon and if we aren't we are royally screwed.

Seni: Yes sir!

Dorman: *As a medic takes care of his reopened cut * Someone put that Damned fire out!!!

*the Orbs soon make their way and one breaks away and charges straight into the Dominion Fleet sending out its hordes of blade like vessels into the mass wreaking havoc on them as they have no defenses against them...*

*The third Freedom class vessel Bright's vessel*

Bright: How long til the Orb gets here?

W: One broke off and has attacked the Dominion the other is on its way less than two hours...

Bright: Damn... Get Halsey on the horn or Armada...

W: Right...

*The channel is open*

Bright: Halsey the orb is on its way here the other is making mincemeat out of the Dominion... We need that counter measure... and we need it up within an hour or we are all dead..
OOC: One tiny problem; Sam's not with the Away Teams. She's on the Republic, helping Ramez lead the attack.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,079
# 5905
03-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: One tiny problem; Sam's not with the Away Teams. She's on the Republic, helping Ramez lead the attack.
Ooc: oh well he can change that.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,220
# 5906
03-17-2013, 10:39 AM
*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. The comm's lit up with battle chatter coming in from the whole fleet. There are small pockets of debris on the bridge.*

David: Lieutenant, turn off the comm!

Ops: Aye, sir!

Sam: Helm, bring us around to 310 Mark 49! Weapons, prepare a spread of Phased-Quantum Torpedoes and a Lateral ZPB Sweep!

Helm: Aye, Captain!

T'mar: ZPBs and torpedoes ready!

*As the ship comes around, Sam sees an enemy Cruiser fill the Viewscreen.*

Sam: Steady as she goes, helm!

David: Sir?

Sam: Steady...

*The ship is almost filling the screen, now.*

NOW! Fire all weapons!

Onscreen!

*The ship remains on the screen while the helmsman banks the Republic off as it fires it's spread of torpedoes and fires the ZPBs in a lateral sweep, hitting the cruiser's hull. The Quantums phase into the hull and explode inside the ship, while the Beams cut into the armour plating and hit several other ships.*

Dana: We hit their starboard power coupling!

Sam: Nice work, Ensign!

Helm: Thank you, Captain! Just... don't ask me to do it again...

*Sam pats the Ensign on the shoulder before turning to Dana.*

Sam: Dana, where's the Freedom?

Dana: She's trying to push through the hole in the defence net.

Sam: The Harvest?

Dana: She's getting hit hard. Their primary shields have failed.

*Sam turns back to the helmsman.*

Sam: Helm, get us to the Harvest, full impulse!

*She turns to T'mar.*

T'mar, if you see anything pass into our beam arcs on the way, fire at will!

T'mar: Understood.

Sam: Bridge to Engineering! Commander, if you can get any more power to the shields, we'll need it in about 2 minutes!

Mitchell *Over comm*: What are you planning to do, fly into a sun?!

Sam: Something like that!

*David looks at her, analysing the look on her face.*

David: Danube IV?

Sam: Danube IV.

David: Oh boy. Ops, you're going to want to configure the Deflector to fire a focused Quantum Energy Beam in 2 minutes.

Ops: Understood.

David: Captain, we had fold-space drive at Danube.

Sam: But we didn't have Mr Davis either.

Helm: I think you may be overstating my skill, sir.

Sam: Well, this'll be the test.

David: And if this doesn't work?

Sam: Think of this as your big chance to get away from it all!

*Sam sits in her chair, and David looks at her.*

David: You're certifiably crazy, you know that?

*As the Republic nears the Harvest, Sam looks at the viewscreen.*

Sam: Helm, set a collision course.

Helm: Captain?

Sam: Trust me.

*The Republic heads straight at the Harvest, full throttle.*

Ops, extend shields around the Harvest and keep 'em there, no matter what.

Ops: Aye.

*The Republic is seconds from collision with the Harvest as the shield extends around her.*

Sam: Helm, set course, Bearing 056 Mark 5, Warp 1! ENGAGE!

*The helmsman frantically taps his console and the Republic pulls out of it's collision course, missing the Harvest Bridge by meters, before hitting Warp 1. The shield bubble stretches across and knocks out the attacking ships' shields and shedding some of the armour, also knocking some of them off course.*

Now, bring us about!

Ops, stand by on that Deflector Beam!

*The Republic comes around, lining up three of the enemy ships.*

Tactical, Quantum torpedoes!

Ops, FIRE!

*The Republic fires a focused Quantum Beam, which pierces two of the ships and tears into the third, destroying them. That leaves just 3 ships left attacking the Harvest, all neatly bunched together, trying to react to the Republic's unorthodox tactics.*

Helm, Picard Manoeuvre! T'mar, stand by to fire at all three ships!

*The Republic goes into Warp 1 again, stopping short of the enemy ships, before firing 3 torpedoes into each ship, destroying them.*

Helm: I wouldn't be surprised if history remembers that as the Samantha Allington Manoeuvre!

Sam: Republic to Harvest, sorry about scaring you guys over there. You can change your underwear now.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,266
# 5907
03-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: One tiny problem; Sam's not with the Away Teams. She's on the Republic, helping Ramez lead the attack.
*OOC: May I say that I think she needs to be.. There are things she needs to see too.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,079
# 5908
03-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Jacob: captain I didn't barely see you they need more help on the station though.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,266
# 5909
03-17-2013, 11:17 AM
*Preston tabs the comm..*

Preston: Tal has our little project been released ?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,079
# 5910
03-17-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston tabs the comm..*

Preston: Tal has our little project been released ?
Tal is chocking a maco before impaling him.

Tal: yes they have been.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:19 PM.