Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,973
# 5921
03-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: captain I didn't barely see you they need more help on the station though.
Sam: Agreed.

Helm, set course for the station, 3 quarters impulse.

Ops, open a channel to--

Dana: Captain, the Admiral's ship has been destroyed!

*The crew exchange shocked glances, before Sam turns to the viewscreen.*

Sam: Onscreen.

*The R.S.S. Titan is burning in space.*

Oh my god. The crew.

Get to the escape pods. Get to the escape pods!

*The Titan explodes, with only a couple of pods escaping.

After a few moments of shock, the crew turn to Sam, who's staring at the viewscreen.*

David: Captain?

*Sam snaps out of it and sits in her chair, a new expression of determination showing on her face.*

Sam: Helm, set course for the Station, full impulse!

Ops, open a channel to all Republic Vessels!

Ops: You're on!

Sam: All Republic Vessels, this is Captain Samantha Allington! I'm taking command!

All ships, flood through the gap in the Defence net and focus fire on the Station's Communications Array!

Fallback, this is Stormbreaker! We need support!

Matt *Over Comm*: This is Fallback! We're on our way! Fallback Callsign being handed to U.S.S. Excalibur!

Sam: Understood!

Daroun, this is Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic Starship R.S.S. Republic! What's your status?

Daroun *Over Comm*: This is Daroun of the Dominion. We are engaged in combat, but are now breaking past the outer defence of the Sphere, thanks to your aid.

Sam: You're welcome! Get here as soon as you can!

Helm: Sir, we're nearing the station!

Sam: Target their Comm Array!

T'mar: Locked!

Sam: Fire at will!

*On the Halo, Preston soon sees that the Sphere attacking the Dominion has gone back into a regenerative state, with the Dominion still having 60% of their fleet (12,000 ships).*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5922
03-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: you don't need to tell me that twice.
*The field of vibrating-electro magnetics deploys from several deployed relays and it causes the needle ships to shatter and stay at bay... for the time being...*

Dorman: Looks like James was right about Vibrations...How long do we have before the field fails..?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,973
# 5923
03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
*Aboard the Halo, Armada bursts into the Tactical Centre (where the weapon emplacements and Orbital Platforms are controlled) with his team. As the crews stand up in shock, the team aim at them, as does Armada.*

Armada: Don't even think about it! You may be new-types, but even you can't take a transphasic micro-torp to the face!

*The crew settle down.*

Colonel, get the Omega Dampers on them!

Smith: Aye, sir!

*The team places Omega Dampers on the new-types, which are harmless, but will suppress their abilities as long as they're on.*

Armada: Okay. Sergeant, deactivate the Weapons platforms!

Sergeant: With pleasure!

*The Sergeant walks over to a console and shuts down the weapon platforms.*

Sergeant: Done!

Armada: Alright! Everybody down!

*The New-types and team members look at each other, puzzled, before Armada activates his phaser gatlings. They then drop faster than the speed of light before Armada blasts all the consoles with his Gatlings.

After the carnage ceases, everyone stands up, before Armada nods to Smith, who then throws a key to one of the New-types.*

I advise you to remove those collars and get off this Station.

*The team marches out, heading for the shuttle.*

Team 2 to Team 1, we're returning to the insertion point.

Sanders *Over comm*: Yeah, about that...!

*In the Reactor access corridor, Vanguard and Team 1 are fighting the Titan. Hawk is firing Explosive arrows while Destroyer uses his strength to hurl bulkheads at the Titan. The team are just firing their rifles at it.*

Sanders: We've got a slight problem here!

Hawk: SLIGHT?!

*Hawk rolls away as Titan tries to hit him, before jumping on his back and jabbing an adrenal inhibitor into its back.*

OOC: Since adrenaline is one of the hormones which controls anger and supplies us with energy like that, that Titan should be feeling a little sleepy now.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5924
03-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Agreed.

Helm, set course for the station, 3 quarters impulse.

Ops, open a channel to--

Dana: Captain, the Admiral's ship has been destroyed!

*The crew exchange shocked glances, before Sam turns to the viewscreen.*

Sam: Onscreen.

*The R.S.S. Titan is burning in space.*

Oh my god. The crew.

Get to the escape pods. Get to the escape pods!

*The Titan explodes, with only a couple of pods escaping.

After a few moments of shock, the crew turn to Sam, who's staring at the viewscreen.*

David: Captain?

*Sam snaps out of it and sits in her chair, a new expression of determination showing on her face.*

Sam: Helm, set course for the Station, full impulse!

Ops, open a channel to all Republic Vessels!

Ops: You're on!

Sam: All Republic Vessels, this is Captain Samantha Allington! I'm taking command!

All ships, flood through the gap in the Defence net and focus fire on the Station's Communications Array!

Fallback, this is Stormbreaker! We need support!

Matt *Over Comm*: This is Fallback! We're on our way! Fallback Callsign being handed to U.S.S. Excalibur!

Sam: Understood!

Daroun, this is Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic Starship R.S.S. Republic! What's your status?

Daroun *Over Comm*: This is Daroun of the Dominion. We are engaged in combat, but are now breaking past the outer defence of the Sphere, thanks to your aid.

Sam: You're welcome! Get here as soon as you can!

Helm: Sir, we're nearing the station!

Sam: Target their Comm Array!

T'mar: Locked!

Sam: Fire at will!

*On the Halo, Preston soon sees that the Sphere attacking the Dominion has gone back into a regenerative state, with the Dominion still having 60% of their fleet (12,000 ships).*
*Preston watching the events unfold is un-phased by the development but merely smiles... *

*OOC: 60% is a little much considering being attacked and mauled by species 9042 and the republic forces. I was thinking perhaps half of that fleet would arrive. But eh your call..Plus wasn't it 10000?*

*The enemy fire bounces off the comm array revealing an AT Field, being generated from the station itself...*

Preston: Tactical how many vessels are hostile at the moment?

Tactical chief: There are about 9000 vessels in our airspace.. The Orbital network has a hole in it... Species 9042 is being held by a field of magnetic vibrations. Our defense forces inside are holding even advancing... Our defense fleet of the 11 thousand 60 percent remain but we lost one Dolos Carrier..

Preston: Good.. Have our vessels mass near the hole and engage any ship that comes near.. Have our obrital network compensate and soften them up, turn the cannons output up and fire at will.

*The tactical teams scramble and the network of several thousand orbital weapons and cannons begin peppering the allied fleet and hard.. The hunter kai fighters are making fools out of the republic fighters but finding stiffer competition from the Federation Hunter Dologue's and Jem'Hadar reduxes. The ring cannons begin firing bigger blasts at the enemy fleet scoring kills as they try and converge on the hole.. hundreds of ships in the first blast.. *
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5925
03-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Aboard the Halo, Armada bursts into the Tactical Centre (where the weapon emplacements and Orbital Platforms are controlled) with his team. As the crews stand up in shock, the team aim at them, as does Armada.*

Armada: Don't even think about it! You may be new-types, but even you can't take a transphasic micro-torp to the face!

*The crew settle down.*

Colonel, get the Omega Dampers on them!

Smith: Aye, sir!

*The team places Omega Dampers on the new-types, which are harmless, but will suppress their abilities as long as they're on.*

Armada: Okay. Sergeant, deactivate the Weapons platforms!

Sergeant: With pleasure!

*The Sergeant walks over to a console and shuts down the weapon platforms.*

Sergeant: Done!

Armada: Alright! Everybody down!

*The New-types and team members look at each other, puzzled, before Armada activates his phaser gatlings. They then drop faster than the speed of light before Armada blasts all the consoles with his Gatlings.

After the carnage ceases, everyone stands up, before Armada nods to Smith, who then throws a key to one of the New-types.*

I advise you to remove those collars and get off this Station.

*The team marches out, heading for the shuttle.*

Team 2 to Team 1, we're returning to the insertion point.

Sanders *Over comm*: Yeah, about that...!

*In the Reactor access corridor, Vanguard and Team 1 are fighting the Titan. Hawk is firing Explosive arrows while Destroyer uses his strength to hurl bulkheads at the Titan. The team are just firing their rifles at it.*

Sanders: We've got a slight problem here!

Hawk: SLIGHT?!

*Hawk rolls away as Titan tries to hit him, before jumping on his back and jabbing an adrenal inhibitor into its back.*

OOC: Since adrenaline is one of the hormones which controls anger and supplies us with energy like that, that Titan should be feeling a little sleepy now.
*OOC: Ah but not quite... He is truly a Frankenstein monster and surges on something else entirely... Plus there are thousands perhaps millions of troops there so there is no way they can break through that fast... Please. I wish to drag this on as odds on the ground teams are not very good...So lets at least play to that.*

*Danny arrives and knocks Sanders on his butt and brutally too.. He releases the counteract ant on the Titan... and it begins its rampage once again renewed.*

*When Sanders gets up Danny cocks his head*

Danny: Come on old buddy... You know your reading this situation the wrong way...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5926
03-17-2013, 11:26 AM
*Another Titan rips through the Tactical command center along with hundreds more troops.. Ripping the dampeners apart... He looks at Armada like a tasty challenging snack and charges... While the other ground troops that came with Armada are being overwhelmed...

The willpower of all here is making the station glow blue a deep blue...

All over more Titans rip on the LZ and begin ripping the defense teams apart... but also get mowed down by the reinforcements..*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,973
# 5927
03-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Another Titan rips through the Tactical command center along with hundreds more troops.. Ripping the dampeners apart... He looks at Armada like a tasty challenging snack and charges... While the other ground troops that came with Armada are being overwhelmed...

The willpower of all here is making the station glow blue a deep blue...

All over more Titans rip on the LZ and begin ripping the defense teams apart... but also get mowed down by the reinforcements..*
*Armada flies back, turning to Smith.*

Armada: GET OUT! NOW!

*Smith's team runs out, activating a forcefield behind them, making sure that Armada and the Titan are trapped.*

Blake: PACES, heavy weapons!

PACES: Sir, at this range, and with the present damage, the explosion will--

Blake: DO IT!

*The torp pods retract and the Tricobalt Micro-torp launcher and phaser lance rise up. Armada fires the lance, which forces the Titan back, but doesn't kill it.*

Blake: Jacob? Sorry, man, but you're gonna need to do some serious work on the armour!

*He fires the tricobalt micro-torpedo, which blows up the whole corridor into space, killing the Titan. The Armada armour is heavily damaged, dead in space. All the comm traffic from the suit goes dead.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,973
# 5928
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Ah but not quite... He is truly a Frankenstein monster and surges on something else entirely... Plus there are thousands perhaps millions of troops there so there is no way they can break through that fast... Please. I wish to drag this on as odds on the ground teams are not very good...So lets at least play to that.*

*Danny arrives and knocks Sanders on his butt and brutally too.. He releases the counteract ant on the Titan... and it begins its rampage once again renewed.*

*When Sanders gets up Danny cocks his head*

Danny: Come on old buddy... You know your reading this situation the wrong way...
*Sanders activates his shield, holding it up ready to for an attack.*

Sanders: Mind explaining that?

*Hawk jams an explosive arrow into the Titan's neck, before jumping off and hitting a control on his bow, detonating the arrow and forcing the Titan to collapse.*

Hawk: Colonel, get into that damn Reactor Chamber and set the damn charges before this damn thing gets back up! Destroyer, hold it down!

*Hawk turns around and aims his bow and arrow at Danny.*

Sanders: No, wait!

Danny, why are you doing this?

*The team blasts into the reactor chamber, confronted by a few dozen enemy troops.*

Colonel: Aw hell no!

*A firefight ensues.*

Hawk: Cap!

Sanders: Go!

*Hawk runs into the chamber, firing arrows to support the team.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5929
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
*Dorman is watching as the Dominion are still being picked off... *

Dorman: Damn... We need more ground troops down there... Patch Sam through... We need more troops and someone to get rid of that automated system... Tactical wasn't the main hub...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,729
# 5930
03-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sanders activates his shield, holding it up ready to for an attack.*

Sanders: Mind explaining that?

*Hawk jams an explosive arrow into the Titan's neck, before jumping off and hitting a control on his bow, detonating the arrow and forcing the Titan to collapse.*

Hawk: Colonel, get into that damn Reactor Chamber and set the damn charges before this damn thing gets back up! Destroyer, hold it down!

*Hawk turns around and aims his bow and arrow at Danny.*

Sanders: No, wait!

Danny, why are you doing this?

*The team blasts into the reactor chamber, confronted by a few dozen enemy troops.*

Colonel: Aw hell no!

*A firefight ensues.*

Hawk: Cap!

Sanders: Go!

*Hawk runs into the chamber, firing arrows to support the team.*
*Danny knocks them down dead with several MMA style kicks and shots at close range... Danny is head to head with Sanders again as the ground team is overwhelmed... *

Danny: I think you know why I am fighting for the other side... There was always more to it than money.. It was my reasons for not wanting projects like us to be made anymore... Angel Halo will do that...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 PM.