Captain
# 5931
03-17-2013, 12:45 PM
*The Titan wakes up and soon engages Destroyer in mortal combat dragging him away from the reactor chamber... going through walls and bridges..*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5932
03-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Danny knocks them down dead with several MMA style kicks and shots at close range... Danny is head to head with Sanders again as the ground team is overwhelmed... *

Danny: I think you know why I am fighting for the other side... There was always more to it than money.. It was my reasons for not wanting projects like us to be made anymore... Angel Halo will do that...
Sanders: And the innocents it will kill? Do you honestly trust Preston?! Don't you remember Drackus IX, when we fought HARD?! Their leader thinks the same as Preston, went for the same goals, and nearly wiped out an entire planet! I want those projects to stop too, but this isn't the way!

(HARD = Heavy Armament Research & Development)

*Hawk gets back up and runs back into the chamber, with Sanders moving between Danny and the chamber while Hawk starts supporting his men again, but this time, Sanders is blocking Danny from knocking him down again.*

Danny, don't make me fight you.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5933
03-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
*Dorman is watching as the Dominion are still being picked off... *

Dorman: Damn... We need more ground troops down there... Patch Sam through... We need more troops and someone to get rid of that automated system... Tactical wasn't the main hub...
*Sam looks as the Defence net continues to fire.*

Sam: Okay, screw it!

All ships, target the following coordinates!

*She punches a few coordinates into her console. As he sees it, the Ops lieutenant looks to the helmsman next to him, who shares a look of confusion, before he looks to Sam.*

Ops: Sir, the coordinates you have specified don't appear to be a critical sub-system.

Sam: Trust me, lieutenant!

T'mar: Ready to fire!

Sam: Give 'em everything we've got!

T'mar: With pleasure!

*The fleet redirects fire to a point midway down the Station.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5934
03-17-2013, 12:49 PM
*Kela arrives in the reactor room as the grand melee is going down. She sees Hawk shooting off his arrows... and soon pounces with a Newtype blast knocking him on his butt... and soon fires a blast from her rifle destroying his bow.. Her bloodlust continues as she engages Hawk in a vicious knife fight...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 5935
03-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
*The Titan wakes up and soon engages Destroyer in mortal combat dragging him away from the reactor chamber... going through walls and bridges..*
*Destroyer punches the Titan off of him as they enter a Chamber with a deep pit. Destroyer punches the Titan again before ripping a pipe off the wall and impaling the Titan with it, then kicking the Titan into the near-bottomless pit.

The Destroyer then roars in anger before charging towards the Comm Array.*

Destroyer: Destroyer SMASH!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5936
03-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam looks as the Defence net continues to fire.*

Sam: Okay, screw it!

All ships, target the following coordinates!

*She punches a few coordinates into her console. As he sees it, the Ops lieutenant looks to the helmsman next to him, who shares a look of confusion, before he looks to Sam.*

Ops: Sir, the coordinates you have specified don't appear to be a critical sub-system.

Sam: Trust me, lieutenant!

T'mar: Ready to fire!

Sam: Give 'em everything we've got!

T'mar: With pleasure!

*The fleet redirects fire to a point midway down the Station.*
*They fire but only knock out one cannon but the grid is still functioning, it soon jetisons the wrecked cannon at the fleet *
Captain
# 5937
03-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Destroyer punches the Titan off of him as they enter a Chamber with a deep pit. Destroyer punches the Titan again before ripping a pipe off the wall and impaling the Titan with it, then kicking the Titan into the near-bottomless pit.

The Destroyer then roars in anger before charging towards the Comm Array.*

Destroyer: Destroyer SMASH!
*Another 3 Titans roar and jump him and reveal another dirty trick limited newtype telekinesis as they toss Destroyer around and savagely beat him..*
Captain
# 5938
03-17-2013, 12:55 PM
*Dorman spots the debris heading for the fleet.*

Dorman: Continue firing and fall back...

Sam if you can let someone else take over command they need you down there.. I can handle it up here with Halsey...

They need you down there...

*The enemy fleet closes in and begins taking blood as they knock out several Dominion frigates.*

Sam Go!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5939
03-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
*They fire but only knock out one cannon but the grid is still functioning, it soon jetisons the wrecked cannon at the fleet *
David: THIS was your plan?!

Sam: Keep firing!

*The fire rips into the station with the gun removed. It knocks out a primary power conduit, taking the grid offline for a few minutes.*

Daroun, kill those platforms!

*The Dominion Fleet begins focusing fire on the Weapons Platforms, making the hole even wider.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5940
03-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
*Kela arrives in the reactor room as the grand melee is going down. She sees Hawk shooting off his arrows... and soon pounces with a Newtype blast knocking him on his butt... and soon fires a blast from her rifle destroying his bow.. Her bloodlust continues as she engages Hawk in a vicious knife fight...*
*Hawk ducks below the knife, punching Kela in the face before grabbing an arrow from his quiver, and the crossbow on his back. He fires the tip of the arrow as a bolt, hitting Kela as she just looks, puzzled.*

Hawk: Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Was that supposed to hurt?'

No, THAT was an Omega Arrow. It just flooded your body with Omega Energy.

You may use Omega energy, but I just gave you a dose twice that of even the strongest new-type. Humans are 70% water, but we can still drown.

*Kela collapses from the dosage. A soldier walks over to him as the firefight starts pushing towards the back of the chamber.*

Soldier: Did you kill her?

Hawk: No, but she'll be out for a while. Get a collar on her.

Soldier: Yes, sir.

Hawk: And don't call me 'sir'!

*Hawk gets back to the fight as the soldier starts to fit a collar on Kela.*
My Fan Fictions