Career Officer
# 51
06-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Krenn laughs *

Krenn- We shall see half breed.

*Stares at Admiral Allen sharply*

Krenn- SO tell me Admiral what did the guardian give you that helped you discover this location.

Well, I can say this you aren't as powerful as you say Krenn nor are you all knowing. Your just as fallible as all of us.

Krenn- Do you really think that 12 MACO's, a Shedai half breed, and yourself can bring me in?
Well Why don't we find out..

*The MACO's surrounding him are immediately thrown all across the room.*
col sinclaire avoids the blast and brings his rifle to bear as he lets loose a barge of phaser fire.
Captain
# 52
06-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
col sinclaire avoids the blast and brings his rifle to bear as he lets loose a barge of phaser fire.
*Krenn merely deflects them and unleashes a telekinetic force at sinclaire.*

*Admiral Allen dives under cover to avoid the blasts. He places down his rifle and takes out a Hypo spray. He taps his Comm link in his helmet*

*Whisper* Colonel I have something that might even the playing field I will take it from there. Just get his attention while I sneak up on him and stick him with this.
Career Officer
# 53
06-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
*Krenn merely deflects them and unleashes a telekinetic force at sinclaire.*

*Admiral Allen dives under cover to avoid the blasts. He places down his rifle and takes out a Hypo spray. He taps his Comm link in his helmet*

*Whisper* Colonel I have something that might even the playing field I will take it from there. Just get his attention while I sneak up on him and stick him with this.
he throws the rifle aside as he begins using his own power to battle krenn.

grunts into the comm.

admiral if you are going to do something now would be a good time.

sinclaire calls on his power to attack krenn.
Captain
# 54
06-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
he throws the rifle aside as he begins using his own power to battle krenn.

grunts into the comm.

admiral if you are going to do something now would be a good time.

sinclaire calls on his power to attack krenn.
*Admiral Allen runs out of cover dive rolls over loose consoles and grabs Krenn in a tight headlock and sticks him with a hypo spray. Krenn laughs*

Krenn- trying to stick me with a tranquilizer are you not going to work fool. I am beyond your comprehension and now young Admiral... you will die.

*Krenn's eyes open wide but nothing happens*

Whats wrong Krenn?

*Krenn tries again but nothing*

Oh what did I give you? Oh just a little concoction to suppress your nanomachines and brain activity. Now your mortal like the rest of us. Colonel get your men and go. Me and this one have unfinished business.

*Admiral Allen cracks his knuckles.*
Career Officer
# 55
06-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
*Admiral Allen runs out of cover dive rolls over loose consoles and grabs Krenn in a tight headlock and sticks him with a hypo spray. Krenn laughs*

Krenn- trying to stick me with a tranquilizer are you not going to work fool. I am beyond your comprehension and now young Admiral... you will die.

*Krenn's eyes open wide but nothing happens*

Whats wrong Krenn?

*Krenn tries again but nothing*

Oh what did I give you? Oh just a little concoction to suppress your nanomachines and brain activity. Now your mortal like the rest of us. Colonel get your men and go. Me and this one have unfinished business.

*Admiral Allen cracks his knuckles.*
hm smiles at himself.

looks at krenn one last time as the macos leave the room.

oh and krenn. i might say the admiral has a bigger bite then i do. as the col smiles andwalks out the room as he waits for allen to finish.
Career Officer
# 56
06-22-2012, 12:05 AM
as the col waits he goes through reports from the fleet and his ground forces looking through casulity reports and prisoner reports. for a moment he feels a almost quiver of power in the air.a distrubance in the reality here.

all maco teams go to red alert. scour the station for any life signs.admiral allen sorry to disturb you but i believe krenn is simply the pawn of a much larger game i have sent maco teams.wait..... admiral we have a code red i have lost contact with maco team gamma i am headed there now .
Captain
# 57
06-22-2012, 12:21 AM
*Admiral Allen stares at Krenn*

Well come on Krenn weren't you boasting about how superior you were?

*Krenn howls with rage and charges Allen and the brawl begins. Krenn lands 2 blows but Allen throws and hits Krenn more and grapples with him and chucks him across the room. When Allen charges to get back to him Krenn gives Allen many blows to his abdomen and then a round house to the face. Allen counters with rapid blows to Krenn's chest and kidneys, then a right haymaker and soon a left across Krenn's face. Their brawl begins to move toward the access way and jefferies tubes. Both combatants beating each other fiercely. Krenn manages to get Allen pinned to a maintenance wall by an airlock.*

Krenn- You are a fierce one Admiral but it appears your luck has run out and so has your plans.

*strained voice and nearly a inaudible grunt.*

Krenn- Your race is so pitiful, can't even speak when someone has their hand around your throat. What did you want to say before I sent you into the abyss?

*clearer this time with a smirk across his face and a defiant stare.* Think again Krenn.

*Admiral Allen knees Krenn in the stomach which stuns him then Allen takes a pipe and begins to beat Krenn some.*

*He stops after a third swing.*

Krenn you are such a fool you can't just attempt to force your ideology onto the beings of the galaxy. That isn't your right or anyone else s. *pants and wipes blood off his mouth*
It is up to the everyone. Your kind of people will always try this and cause more misery for the galaxy. I pity you because you did not attempt to understand us nor do you wish to.

Krenn-*spits blood from his mouth.* Understanding... there is nothing to all of your pathetic species so worthless and beneath me. Your kind have always killed what they could never understand and right now you will probably finish me.

No Krenn.. That is where your wrong. I won't kill you.

*Krenn stands up and yanks Admiral Allen into the airlock with himself. *

Krenn- pity because I don't feel the same way. I have set this place to blow in 10 minutes. Admiral this is where you will die.

*They continue to brawl inside the airlock throwing punches and kicks at each other. Until the orbital bombardments hit the reactor. The station begins to shake and rumble as explosions rock the station. Both Krenn and Admiral Allen are fighting to get out of the airlock when the section they are standing on becomes a hanging piece about to come out into the vacuum. Admiral Allen wenches free. He tries to grab Krenn to save him but Krenn tries to yank him with him.*

Krenn-*grunts* Your coming with me weakling.

*Allen punches Krenn many times until Krenn loses his grip on him*

You know Krenn I won't kill you.. But that doesn't mean I have to save you...

*Admiral Allen taps his combadge* Colonel I hope your at your shuttle I need transport.
Captain
# 58
06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
as the col waits he goes through reports from the fleet and his ground forces looking through casulity reports and prisoner reports. for a moment he feels a almost quiver of power in the air.a distrubance in the reality here.

all maco teams go to red alert. scour the station for any life signs.admiral allen sorry to disturb you but i believe krenn is simply the pawn of a much larger game i have sent maco teams.wait..... admiral we have a code red i have lost contact with maco team gamma i am headed there now .
We don't have long Krenn activated the bases self destruct mechanism and the orbital bombardment hit the reactor we don't have long to get out of here.

*Admiral Allen makes it back to the Command Center which is aflame.*

Colonel I could use a quick pull out.
Career Officer
# 59
06-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
We don't have long Krenn activated the bases self destruct mechanism and the orbital bombardment hit the reactor we don't have long to get out of here.

*Admiral Allen makes it back to the Command Center which is aflame.*

Colonel I could use a quick pull out.
admiral im coming to you it will be pumpy but they cant get a transport lock i think i have mastered how to open the shedai portals. so get ready it may be bumpy.

in a moment col sinclaire appears next to admiral allen grabs him and jumps back into the portal which spews them out onto admiral allens ships bridge.

col sinclaire sits down leaning against the wall while he catches his breath. as the station below explodes. he looks at admiral allen.

as bad as this sounds admiral. this is just really starting. something down there took out two maco squads before they could even shoot. and i have feeling krenn somehow survived.
Captain
# 60
06-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
admiral im coming to you it will be pumpy but they cant get a transport lock i think i have mastered how to open the shedai portals. so get ready it may be bumpy.

in a moment col sinclaire appears next to admiral allen grabs him and jumps back into the portal which spews them out onto admiral allens ships bridge.

col sinclaire sits down leaning against the wall while he catches his breath. as the station below explodes. he looks at admiral allen.

as bad as this sounds admiral. this is just really starting. something down there took out two maco squads before they could even shoot. and i have feeling krenn somehow survived.
Or it was someone else. I dosed Krenn with modified Borg nanoprobes that would deactivate his nanomachines and a bit of a neurolytic compound to counteract his higher brain activity. No he was a pawn for someone else as where the Tzenkethi. I have a feeling that its the Iconians. Who else could do that.