Starfleet Veteran
# 6041
03-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The brawl continues as they fight each other and yet both collapse... after some time... both try and choke each other... but Preston takes out a Hypo and jabs himself and James with it..*

Preston: Come on!!

James: *rushes him*

*Punches, kicks, a roundhouse, and a haymaker... they are beating each other...*
*On the Republic, T'mar looks at Sam, who's feeling the fight, before mind-melding and putting in a block so she can't feel it. Suddenly, T'mar's meld gets broken and she staggers back. Sam looks in shock, as do half the bridge crew.*

David: What the hell?!

*Q just looks, knowingly.*

Ryan: Q!

Q: I can't interfere, and neither can you.

Ryan: The hell I--!

Q: You know what is happening, Ryan. It has to happen.

*Ryan stops. Sam looks at him and Q, fear growing on her face.*

Sam: What? What's happening to me?

Q: I'm sorry, Captain.

*Q leaves. T'mar stands up, looking at Sam, concerned.*

T'mar: Are you okay?

Sam: I don't know.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6042
03-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Allen: It will last a long time, as I am sure that things will change... as long as they know the permanence in it...
OOC: Oh, trust me, it won't. *Evil grin*.

An evil is lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike...

*Evil laughter*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6043
03-17-2013, 04:26 PM
*James hits Preston with a straight rough punch to the face... while Preston knocks him with a left...

The brawl continues as they start for the last time...

Preston: Come on brother...

James: *Strikes him *

*Preston feeling weary and beaten James the same way... as he and Preston both punch each other... but Preston falls over instead of James...*

Preston: *spits up blood...* Ah.. I feel more alive than I have in such a long time...

James: I am not going to kill you...

*As he turns to leave... Preston aims a hidden phaser *

Preston: No your going to have to...

James: *Dodges the blast. and rams a piece of pipe through him...killing him instantly..*

Preston: *a final smile before he fades out...*
Career Officer
# 6044
03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
*James hits Preston with a straight rough punch to the face... while Preston knocks him with a left...

The brawl continues as they start for the last time...

Preston: Come on brother...

James: *Strikes him *

*Preston feeling weary and beaten James the same way... as he and Preston both punch each other... but Preston falls over instead of James...*

Preston: *spits up blood...* Ah.. I feel more alive than I have in such a long time...

James: I am not going to kill you...

*As he turns to leave... Preston aims a hidden phaser *

Preston: No your going to have to...

James: *Dodges the blast. and rams a piece of pipe through him...killing him instantly..*

Preston: *a final smile before he fades out...*
Tal watch's from Tue other side of the room as the events happen. And can't help but let a small cross his face as Preston is killed. Tal looks around the station for a moment before vanishing. This battle is still not over yet.
Captain
# 6045
03-17-2013, 04:36 PM
* As James falls to the floor he curses himself...*

James: Damn it... Preston... Idiot... Why didn't you just say something... You could have then...

*A voice*

V: He couldn't... He saw how unstable the galaxy is...

James: What the..

*A construct appears in the form of a male...*

Construct: This station isn't a weapon... at least its not yet...

James: Who are you...

Construct: A being from a time that you cannot remember...

James: Im..

Consturct: I assure you it is... We predated the newtypes you were not the first to ascend... but there are more steps to it than it was previously thought... Newtypes are just the beginning...

James: Explain... then..

Construct: I am sure you know as does a Sam Allington... or she is starting to... What evil is coming...

James: I have seen it..

Construct: Good... Your children being born as they were was perhaps their biggest mistake...

You have a choice to make... Q?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6046
03-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
* As James falls to the floor he curses himself...*

James: Damn it... Preston... Idiot... Why didn't you just say something... You could have then...

*A voice*

V: He couldn't... He saw how unstable the galaxy is...

James: What the..

*A construct appears in the form of a male...*

Construct: This station isn't a weapon... at least its not yet...

James: Who are you...

Construct: A being from a time that you cannot remember...

James: Im..

Consturct: I assure you it is... We predated the newtypes you were not the first to ascend... but there are more steps to it than it was previously thought... Newtypes are just the beginning...

James: Explain... then..

Construct: I am sure you know as does a Sam Allington... or she is starting to... What evil is coming...

James: I have seen it..

Construct: Good... Your children being born as they were was perhaps their biggest mistake...

You have a choice to make... Q?
Q: I am here.

*Q walks into view.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6047
03-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Q: I am here.

*Q walks into view.*
Construct: It has been such a long time old friend...

This one has a choice to make..

*The Command center morphs into a gaping chasm... with three pits...*

Construct: Q... If you would explain his choices..

*OOC: Be sure to fit it in with what you have in mind.. I do intend for this alliance to work along with fitting with what you had in mind..*
Starfleet Veteran
# 6048
03-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Construct: It has been such a long time old friend...

This one has a choice to make..

*The Command center morphs into a gaping chasm... with three pits...*

Construct: Q... If you would explain his choices..

*OOC: Be sure to fit it in with what you have in mind.. I do intend for this alliance to work along with fitting with what you had in mind..*
Q: Your first choice; it will revive everyone who has died here, but will cost you the life of one of your loved ones.

Your second choice; you can save Sam and allow your children to grow to their intellectual age - 17, but it will cost you what short time you have left.

Your last choice; I can repair the damage done to you - cure you, but it will cost you the life of another - someone you know, of your choosing.

*OOC: I think I know which one he will pick. Would it be the second one?*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6049
03-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Tal gives the order for the last of the republic ships to retreat from the area. As he appears on one of the command carriers.

Tal: set course for the coordinates 67093.09 mark 7.092

Officer : aye sir.

Tal then sits on the bridge watching the scene. Things may not have gone completly as planned but they where still alive. So it was a victory non the less. But something bugged him. Why hadn't Ryan known he was expecting him. He knew guardians well and knew Ryan should have seen that outcome. What was blocking even there vision. He would have to wait and see now.
Captain
# 6050
03-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Q: Your first choice; it will revive everyone who has died here, but will cost you the life of one of your loved ones.

Your second choice; you can save Sam and allow your children to grow to their intellectual age - 17, but it will cost you what short time you have left.

Your last choice; I can repair the damage done to you - cure you, but it will cost you the life of another - someone you know, of your choosing.

*OOC: I think I know which one he will pick. Would it be the second one?*
OOC: Of course but there will be something in mind as I do have a neat trick in mind for character development... for all involved but it will be MIA*

*James smirks...*

James: My my... Such funny choices... *He gets up* Number 2 then... my children and Sam.. will save more lives than I ever could... *Looks at Q* You are quite the character Q...

*He walks painfully to the second chasm of energy.. then runs as fast as he can... and leaps when he gets to the edge... He feels the disintegration of his body... but suddenly compassion... as the light overcomes him...*