Captain
# 6111
03-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Too late. Considering you disappeared for 2 months...
Voporak: Yeah, about that. Two months ago was about 30 minutes ago for me. Long story short I am getting court martialed by Starfleet of the 29th century, and I was hoping you could explain to them that I'm not all bad. After all, I did accept a suicide mission in an attempt to save Earth. I picked you because, well, I ran out of friends. *ahem* So would you please speak to the court?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Starfleet Veteran
# 6112
03-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Yeah, about that. Two months ago was about 30 minutes ago for me. Long story short I am getting court martialed by Starfleet of the 29th century, and I was hoping you could explain to them that I'm not all bad. After all, I did accept a suicide mission in an attempt to save Earth. I picked you because, well, I ran out of friends. *ahem* So would you please speak to the court?
Sam: Okay, hold on. Isn't asking me to speak on his behalf a violation of the temporal prime directive, which you're putting him on trial for violating? Wow, Starfleet's hypocrisy only gets greater as time goes on, huh?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 6113
03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Sam: Okay, hold on. Isn't asking me to speak on his behalf a violation of the temporal prime directive, which you're putting him on trial for violating? Wow, Starfleet's hypocrisy only gets greater as time goes on, huh?
Chief: He's already done so much that this conversation is like one drop of water in a lake of violations.
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Starfleet Veteran
# 6114
03-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Chief: He's already done so much that this conversation is like one drop of water in a lake of violations.
Sam: Y'know, they said the same thing about another Captain in Federation history before him. 'Kirk' was his name.

Starfleet Veteran
# 6115
03-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Sam: Y'know, they said the same thing about another Captain in Federation history before him. 'Kirk' was his name.
OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back at 15:00 UTC (16-17 hours).

Captain
# 6116
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
*A Stane enterprises vessel enters the desired coordinates as the old Orion Marauder is waiting... patiently.. *

*As the men prepare for the exchange they bring a human prisoner with them.. for a demonstration...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 6117
03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Stane enterprises vessel enters the desired coordinates as the old Orion Marauder is waiting... patiently.. *

*As the men prepare for the exchange they bring a human prisoner with them.. for a demonstration...*
*As they board the ship, an Orion Women is waiting, wearing a black jumpsuit. It is Tara, with a disruptor pistol at her side. She looks at Stane suspiciously.*

Tara: You're late, Stane. The Duranus Cartel doesn't like to be kept waiting, especially after you were the one to specify the meeting's location! If I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted us to get caught! I've already got 13 charges of murder on my head without adding yours.

*OOC: Oh, she's no double agent. No, hold on... that doesn't wor--

I mean, she's a triple agent... no that--

SHE WORKS FOR THE DURANUS CARTEL AND HAS BEEN LYING ALL THIS TIME ABOUT HER INNOCENCE!

Okay, now I'm happy with my own character (and what this obviously entails when Sam finds out).

Okay, now I really an going offline.*

Captain
# 6118
03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back at 15:00 UTC (16-17 hours).
OOC: Ok. It's not like the court martial is going anywhere, it has time.
Quote:
Starfleet Veteran
# 6119
03-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
OOC: Ok. It's not like the court martial is going anywhere, it has time.
You're really enjoying the time puns, aren't you?

Captain
# 6120
03-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
You're really enjoying the time puns, aren't you?
Yes, yes I am.
Quote: