Career Officer
# 6121
03-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Jacob watch's as tal vanishes.

Jacob: nemisis are there any stane run terminals near here I can let you hack nothing big just some base location.

Nemisis : checking now.
Captain
# 6122
03-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*As they board the ship, an Orion Women is waiting, wearing a black jumpsuit. It is Tara, with a disruptor pistol at her side. She looks at Stane suspiciously.*

Tara: You're late, Stane. The Duranus Cartel doesn't like to be kept waiting, especially after you were the one to specify the meeting's location! If I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted us to get caught! I've already got 13 charges of murder on my head without adding yours.

*OOC: Oh, she's no double agent. No, hold on... that doesn't wor--

I mean, she's a triple agent... no that--

SHE WORKS FOR THE DURANUS CARTEL AND HAS BEEN LYING ALL THIS TIME ABOUT HER INNOCENCE!

Okay, now I'm happy with my own character (and what this obviously entails when Sam finds out).

Okay, now I really an going offline.*
*Stane brisk in what seems like business attire for the period swipes a key card and lets her and her group in...*

Stane: I know... it is impolite to keep a jewel like yourself waiting. But we wanted to show you what this new drug does and you should be pleased with it..

*They leave the corridor on the vessel and enter a room with the human test subject strapped down shirtless on a contraption...*

Stane: *picks up a small hypo with a small dosage of what looks like refined orange liquid in it..* This my dear is Spice. It is cinnamon in smell and flavor from what I am told but it is anything but... This form is a little more concentrated than what would be the normal amount for the drug..

*Walks up to the human and injects the human with it in his neck, the human starts calming down... then looking about frantically as he seemingly hears voices and crys out pleading and furiously... Also speaking of events that have not happened yet...*

Stane: There there now.. Your ok..

*Pats the human on the head... his eyes a deep blue within blue as it seems he was subjected to this numerous times..*

Stane: From our research into Spice, it is highly addictive compound and withdrawl is deadly if ignored for too long... It also prolongs life to a degree as long as the drug is still present as far as other applications go we are only scratching the surface. The high itself is dependant on how much was introduced to the subject... And no that was not paranoia...

Prescience... Flawed but still the vision of the future...
Captain
# 6123
03-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob watch's as tal vanishes.

Jacob: nemisis are there any stane run terminals near here I can let you hack nothing big just some base location.

Nemisis : checking now.
*A jarring screech rips through the system as it seems familiar but totally alien... it drives Nemisis totally crazy causing the suit to go berserk*
Career Officer
# 6124
03-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A jarring screech rips through the system as it seems familiar but totally alien... it drives Nemisis totally crazy causing the suit to go berserk*
Jacob: Nemisis !!!! if this is you im going to rip your programing apart!!

Nemisis : now normally I would say this is me but it isn't so fix it so we both don't go plop

Jacob: me I pilot you run everything did we forget that now we are about to hit the ground in a matter of moments if we don't fix this.

Nemisis : if I could trust me I would but I cant access anything.

Jacob: can we do an emregncy beam out

Nemisis : yes I believe so but I cant say for sure where we will end up

Jacob: Then do it we got 30 seconds

Jacob beams out to a remote desert location in his light combat armor. Holding a small chip which he puts in a small spot on his neck. He grabs a small box out of his pocket and sets it down as a phaser rifle appears he grabs it and takes a look around at the dark night

Jacob: nemesis where are we

Nemisis : trying to use your cyber implants to find out but they weren't made for this

Jacob: well keep on it we will start moving sooner or later we will find out.Lets just hope we are still on earth

Jacob lets out a small laugh as he starts walking
Starfleet Veteran
# 6125
03-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
*Stane brisk in what seems like business attire for the period swipes a key card and lets her and her group in...*

Stane: I know... it is impolite to keep a jewel like yourself waiting. But we wanted to show you what this new drug does and you should be pleased with it..

*They leave the corridor on the vessel and enter a room with the human test subject strapped down shirtless on a contraption...*

Stane: *picks up a small hypo with a small dosage of what looks like refined orange liquid in it..* This my dear is Spice. It is cinnamon in smell and flavor from what I am told but it is anything but... This form is a little more concentrated than what would be the normal amount for the drug..

*Walks up to the human and injects the human with it in his neck, the human starts calming down... then looking about frantically as he seemingly hears voices and crys out pleading and furiously... Also speaking of events that have not happened yet...*

Stane: There there now.. Your ok..

*Pats the human on the head... his eyes a deep blue within blue as it seems he was subjected to this numerous times..*

Stane: From our research into Spice, it is highly addictive compound and withdrawl is deadly if ignored for too long... It also prolongs life to a degree as long as the drug is still present as far as other applications go we are only scratching the surface. The high itself is dependant on how much was introduced to the subject... And no that was not paranoia...

Prescience... Flawed but still the vision of the future...
*Tara looks at the man on the table, before looking at Stane, surprised by the calm, almost happy demeanour on his face.*

Tara: How many times has he been put through this?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6126
03-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Tara looks at the man on the table, before looking at Stane, surprised by the calm, almost happy demeanour on his face.*

Tara: How many times has he been put through this?
Stane: With this dosage. About 4 times counting this one... We have given him a lower quality one before we moved up.. We haven't tested it on a newtype yet as we wouldn't want someone to notice... So we can only postulate on what it does.

You would be surprised to know he volunteered by his own will. Which I found strange considering he did not know what it was.
Career Officer
# 6127
03-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Jacob : so nemisis did you find anything out before we started crashing to our deaths. That will be interesting.to watch.

Nemisis only he has been making a lot of trips. That was all

Jacob: hm
Starfleet Veteran
# 6128
03-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Stane: With this dosage. About 4 times counting this one... We have given him a lower quality one before we moved up.. We haven't tested it on a newtype yet as we wouldn't want someone to notice... So we can only postulate on what it does.

You would be surprised to know he volunteered by his own will. Which I found strange considering he did not know what it was.
Tara: What are the side-effects?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6129
03-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Stane: *smiles but not quite warm..*

Visions,

addiction,

slight dehydration,

increased spatial awareness,

blood shot eyes,

marginal Prolonged life,

overdose how ever... Prescient coma, all bodily functions slowly die and stop, then dehydration, and death...

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-20-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6130
03-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Stane: *smiles but not quite warm..*

Visions,

addiction,

slight dehydration,

increased spatial awareness,

blood shot eyes,

marginal Prolonged life,

overdose how ever... Prescient coma, all bodily functions slowly die and stop, then dehydration, and death...
Tara: Was he your only test subject?
My Fan Fictions