Captain
# 6131
03-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: Was he your only test subject?
Stane: No we have a Vulcan, a Klingon, and a Romulan.. All volunteers and each one showed the same symptoms..
Starfleet Veteran
# 6132
03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: No we have a Vulcan, a Klingon, and a Romulan.. All volunteers and each one showed the same symptoms..
Tara: But you have no idea what would happen if an Orion was subjected to this?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6133
03-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Tara: But you have no idea what would happen if an Orion was subjected to this?
Stane: Who do you wish to use it on?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6134
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Stane: Who do you wish to use it on?
Tara: No one, unless you can give me an actual idea of the consequences using this on an Orion would bring.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6135
03-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Tara: No one, unless you can give me an actual idea of the consequences using this on an Orion would bring.
Stane: Planning on using this on yourself? Or you don't want to see your people being affected differently.. ? What I can tell you is that it doesn't matter... This compound is basic yet complex.. We have other subjects as well... Unless you want to see what it does for yourself... You asked and I am giving an answer... I know you have prisoners of rival cartels.. I am a scientist and I wish to deliver a product.. You want to see what it does have one of your bodyguards step forward and we will make sure they don't meet any accidents and you will have your answer..

So what do you say... For more wealth, the future, and prosperity for your cartel? How about you ruling the syndicate itself?
Captain
# 6136
03-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Stane: Right now since this drug only influences the mind it would sharpen the given awareness for your species... The dehydration affects would still be present. Your pheromones wouldn't be affected... The same consequences for overdosing would probably stay the same...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6137
03-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Stane: Planning on using this on yourself? Or you don't want to see your people being affected differently.. ? What I can tell you is that it doesn't matter... This compound is basic yet complex.. We have other subjects as well... Unless you want to see what it does for yourself... You asked and I am giving an answer... I know you have prisoners of rival cartels.. I am a scientist and I wish to deliver a product.. You want to see what it does have one of your bodyguards step forward and we will make sure they don't meet any accidents and you will have your answer..

So what do you say... For more wealth, the future, and prosperity for your cartel? How about you ruling the syndicate itself?
Tara: You're a businessman, looking for a profit, Stane. I know how the game is played. You're selling me a narcotic that with each use will turn a person into that.

*She gestures to the test subject.*

A poor, tortured soul. The Car'moon Alliance Cartels might go for it, but not Duranus. I may be a criminal, but I do have some ethics.

If you want a deal, how about you live up to your name as a weapons manufacturer. We know you've been selling ships to the Klingons. How about you design a new frigate for us? You'll be paid well.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6138
03-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Tara: You're a businessman, looking for a profit, Stane. I know how the game is played. You're selling me a narcotic that with each use will turn a person into that.

*She gestures to the test subject.*

A poor, tortured soul. The Car'moon Alliance Cartels might go for it, but not Duranus. I may be a criminal, but I do have some ethics.

If you want a deal, how about you live up to your name as a weapons manufacturer. We know you've been selling ships to the Klingons. How about you design a new frigate for us? You'll be paid well.
Stane: Prescience is a trap in and of itself... my dear.. I know you wish to be a threatening force once again.. But a new ship is only one way.. Ships can be countered but prescience itself and longer life cannot be..

*Stane rubs his ears the men leave the room... When they leave a dehabilitating ringing renders the Orions paralyzed unable to speak but can hear.... Stane walks up to her casually and calm..*

Stane: Oh be calm if I wished to kill you and your men it would have happened already... People have many faces and masks my dear being a businessman is one, being a scientist another... all are facets of who I am... So please do not insult me like that again...

You wanted an answer on what it would do.. You did not believe me.. You came to suck me dry for weapons that you can then sell to others at an increased mark up...

So tell me what you see my dear

*sticks a very small amount into her neck *

*OOC: It really won't affect them differently so don't play it like that. *

I will build you three ships as a price of this little farce but not much else.. Who I work for is much much worse in comparison.
Career Officer
# 6139
03-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Jacob: well I don't think we are on earth nemisisb
Starfleet Veteran
# 6140
03-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Stane: Prescience is a trap in and of itself... my dear.. I know you wish to be a threatening force once again.. But a new ship is only one way.. Ships can be countered but prescience itself and longer life cannot be..

*Stane rubs his ears the men leave the room... When they leave a dehabilitating ringing renders the Orions paralyzed unable to speak but can hear.... Stane walks up to her casually and calm..*

Stane: Oh be calm if I wished to kill you and your men it would have happened already... People have many faces and masks my dear being a businessman is one, being a scientist another... all are facets of who I am... So please do not insult me like that again...

You wanted an answer on what it would do.. You did not believe me.. You came to suck me dry for weapons that you can then sell to others at an increased mark up...

So tell me what you see my dear

*sticks a very small amount into her neck *

*OOC: It really won't affect them differently so don't play it like that. *

I will build you three ships as a price of this little farce but not much else.. Who I work for is much much worse in comparison.
*After Stane leaves, and the effects of the spice dosage pass, Tara walks onto the Bridge, obviously slightly angry. She turns to the helm officer.*

Tara: Set course for the rendezvous point. I'll be in my Ready Room.

Helm: Yes--

*Tara walks off the bridge.*

...Captain...

*An Orion Women in similar attire to Tara follows her into her Ready Room.*

Tara: Sara, not that I don't appreciate your concern, but p*ss off.

Sara: Remind me, who is it that got you back in our little circle?

Tara: Look, I know you put a lot on the line to let me back into the Duranus Cartel...

Sara: Damn straight! I had to kill Dara just to keep her from blowing up your shuttle!

Tara: Sara, Stane was selling us a narcotic! Even if it gave good benefits, that's all it was! How long do you think it would be before someone in our fold got addicted to it and tried to get more by taking us all down? We have enough trouble with the Car'moon Cartels and the D'lan Cartel without having to worry about our own people too! That's why I have you as my Second in Command! You're family.

Sara: How long do you think those frigates will last? A week? We won't be able to fix them!

Tara: Which is why you're going to go to the D'ian Cartel and propose a joint venture.

Sara: D'ian? Ever since you killed Myanne D'san, the only D'ian that doesn't want you dead is Cora, who's only with us because her own family outcast her!

Tara: That's why I'm sending you. If they kill someone, at least it'll be you, not me.

Sara: Not funny.

Tara: Even Megann knows when an alliance is in her best interests. *She passes Sara a data-rod* Give that to her. It's got a message for her from me.

Sara: Fine, but I still think this is a bad idea.

Tara: Trust me, this'll put Duranus back on track.
My Fan Fictions